It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Rocketman alive & well.

@BNONews

NEW: North Korea releases photos of Kim Jong Un after 20-day absence, which prompted rumors that he had died or was seriously ill.
twitter.com...

@nknewsorg

FIRST PHOTO: Kim Jong Un attends ribbon cutting ceremony on May 1.
twitter.com...

@chadocl

NOTE: Kim Jong Un has a golf buggy in the background of this photo.
twitter.com...

@jeongminnkim

OK I know this is a minor detail but Kim Jong Un's sister Kim Yo Jong is wearing eyeshadow and other makeup (never saw her doing this before), with the headband that she wore for the new politburo headshot.
twitter.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Rocket Man Lives!!

Not so sure losing him would be a good thing right now. The devil you know...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Nice catch QoS! ...and synchronistic because I've just added a tab to the spreadsheet that displays a sorted filter of picture filenames from Q posts. Screenshot below:

Filters in alphabetic order on; 64 and 32 character Hexadecimal, 13 digit decimal, AF1, Screenshot.

Use: mainly to be able to test 64 character hexadecimals as MD5 hashes in searches but also to see patterns in similar filenames. Also gives totals, e.g. 69x 64 Character Hex filenames so far.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, I noticed the 3, 2, 1 Clubs thing right away.

We should probably give Alice In Wonderland another read, or watch, for those inclined.

Both sources will bear fruit.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

As others have noted, we know that photo is from today because it conveniently has today's date on the banner overhead....

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
UT under investigation for support of Wuhan Lab

The Education Department has asked the University of Texas System to provide documentation of its dealings with the Chinese laboratory U.S. officials are investigating as a potential source of the coronavirus pandemic.

The request for records of gifts or contracts from the Wuhan Institute of Virology and its researcher Shi Zhengli, known for her work on bats, is part of a broader department investigation into possible faulty financial disclosures of foreign money by the Texas group of universities.

Another link

The Department of Education has launched an investigation into links between the University of Texas and a Chinese laboratory that has been scrutinized over the coronavirus pandemic.

The Education Department's Office of General Counsel sent a letter to Chancellor James Milliken last week asking about the university's ties to the lab and other Chinese entities such as telecom giant Huawei.

The agency requested information on any interactions between the Galveston National Laboratory, which falls under the University of Texas (UT) Medical Branch, and the maximum biocontainment lab at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

edit on 1-5-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

My flight to NK got cancelled so that photo will have to do. 😆
Though 38 North hasn't reported any such sighting today.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh, you're already in the tracing. That's just to cancel the notifications!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm actually really picky about the videos that I post. Some are intended as entertainment, some are informative. Here, Saagar and Krystal combine two of our favorite things; celebrity bashing, and politician bashing.

It actually goes a bit deeper than just mocking media culture, they cite solid examples of idoltry and nonsense logic. Also, they touch on the point I try to make, asking if you could actually "hang out" with such a person. Krystal mentions "cues", what's not to like? That makes it legit on-topic for the Q thread!

edit on 1-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Truth is Treason

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

I know in past threads several of us did deep digs on who is connected to Iran, especially Strzok and their family's.

Did YOU know... Infiltration Instead of Invasion. DOITQ!
4 min clip from 2015
Brigitte Gabriel Reads the Muslim Brotherhood Plan for America

My goodness, this is so freaking sad.

It can't end well for someone and my guess is we have a bunch of followers of Gen George S. Patton who taught that our job as soldiers is, paraphrasing, to make that son of a bitch in the other army give HIS all for HIS country, while you live to fight another day.

Hitler was crazy but he feared George S. Patton

His fear was totally rational.

edit on 1-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Biden went down in flames talking to Mica. Imagine if one of the bulldogs got ahold of him. Yikes. He may admit to JFK assassination.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well they didn't convert to Islam like a few people in the Obama administration did.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes it was Ellison..

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tliab took their oaths on a Quran-Koran I think.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Speaking of Smantha B.

I know this seems a little rich for an open forum, but it's just MSM news on YouTube.

Definitely a must-see.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I went into a "real" Chinese serve-yourself restaurant a few miles from here. Because a guy from China said it was "authentic". Sure enough..it was filled with mostly Chinese people. No English description of what the foods were. But it looked like there were frogs, pig snouts, intestines, and testicles, in the various bins. Horrible smells. I told Quan that I didn't want to eat there, so we left. Glad he didn't take it hard. We drove to, and ate at an American Chinese place.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Speaking of Flynn, I had trouble finding this, so it's a delayed reply to the question of why DS hates Flynn.

and Stone.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q said Americans couldn't handle the full truth.

Imo thats BS .most people know that the govt is corrupt as fk, the issue is most people feel helpless in doing anything about it and that those at the top are above the law.

Nobody trust congress or the govt despite erronously thinking their party is better than the other. Even outside ATS people now money and power corrupt, so that is a copout by Q

Ok, normally i would be all in on your reply. Decent logic.

But what about now?

We suspect they kidnap kids, torture them, rape them, murder them for their blood while in an extreme frightened state and sell their organs?

Then there might be more reasons for them to use "any means necessary" to keep power and control of the official narrative.

This just sounds sick and we have reason to believe every bit of that is possibly true.

How can normal sane people obliviously living their lives as if nothing bad ever happens since 911 possibly handle that?

Not my wife or my Mom, i can tell you right now. I am prepping them for the possibility and i get hands over ears kinds of reactions.
edit on 1-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I feel bad for our MI Qompadres. Whitmar's fury is going to go into overdrive when she finds out HRC isn't interested in her as VP.

Look at the makeover. Look at the doubling down on "I hate all humans" thing vs. the DJT Tweet.

Here's the thing, the CCP Govs are screwed. They could have escaped this had the opened up last week. They gambled on planetary implosion. If the implosion doesn't happen - it won't, they are going to have to deal with reduced tax income, uber pissed dem donors, no China money, and there is still DECLAS, renOgade reveal and so much more to come what WON'T help them.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join