It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

The real question is why does it seem like all of these viruses seem to originate in China?

Maybe they were all released into the wild on purpose

Maybe a country that densely populated is just a huge Petri dish.

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The Cultural Cold War music history. First I've heard of this...
I'd prefer it to not be true, it's a really good song and I'd hate it to be tainted.

Did The CIA Write SCORPIONS' Song "Wind Of Change?

@Patrick Radden Keefe

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 4 Q posts, 29 POTUS tweets gives 33 total for May 1st:

Q V17.53 20200501 to 4043 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.53 20200501 from QPost 3601 to 4042

NEW FUNCTIONALITY - "Picture name filters" tab:
1) Provides a sorted filter of similar filenames for pictures in Q posts, together with their post number and file type,
2) Shows count for selected Name Type,
3) Shows Duplicates - i.e. when picture has been posted multiple times,
4) Name types (so far):
64 character Hexadecimal,
32 character Hexadecimal,
13 digit decimal,
"EVv7LSqXgAAejeS" format type,
"AF1"
"Screenshot"

5) Screenshot below:

edit on 1-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Throw "D" into the search box at qmap.pub...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Lots of options on relevant posts with [D] but, I think, Q647 is the only one with 2x [D] in?

Time will tell I guess. Rumours that Kim and SK leader are at Camp David with POTUS... Peace in Korean peninsular?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Maybe a country that densely populated is just a huge Petri dish.

If that were true, then it stands to reason that India should also be in the same boat, but they don't seem to be.

India with half the houses not even having a toilet, where people just poop outside, anywhere they feel like it. India with half burnt bodies, in droves, floating down the rivers.

I would expect more disease in India than I would in China.

Yet everything comes from China?

Research why is India not in the same category.

P

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Rumours that Kim and SK leader are at Camp David with POTUS... Peace in Korean peninsular?

You raise an intriguing possibility, since President Trump has made several cryptic statements about Kim Jung-Un this week. And then this blurb from today:

President Donald Trump said he “may" talk to Kim Jong Un this weekend after North Korean state media on Saturday reported the leader’s first appearance in weeks.

“We’ll have something to say about it at the appropriate time," Trump told reporters in a transcript of his remarks released by the White House. He declined to comment further.

Trump said he will be going to Camp David this weekend to have meetings and phone calls with some foreign leaders.
Source: www.livemint.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I'm not so sure it isn't. The rural areas of India don't get the same scrutiny.

Cheers

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Time will tell I guess. Rumours that Kim and SK leader are at Camp David with POTUS... Peace in Korean peninsular?

That's an interesting rumor. The Panmunjom Declaration was signed on April 27, 2018 between North and South Korea, officially declaring their intentions to end the Korean conflict. Maybe, now after 2 years something more will come.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
#cornpop2020

edit on 2-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: 2012

edit on Sat May 2 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

SOROS - GAMING COMPANY INVESTMENTS?
- GS invested in Zynga (big success via Facebook)
- Farmville and social gaming was also a big reason for early FB user acquisition
- Zygna acquires Natural Motion for $527 million in Jan 2014.
- Natural Motion took over support of Star Wars Commander from Disney.
- Natural Motion deal also included licensing option for a future SW game.
- GS invests $45 million in Activision Blizzard in 2020
- Activision Blizzard is the most powerful gaming company in US & Europe.

WHY?
A logical guess would be financial (huge profit margins and future online payment systems),
but then GS seems to contradict this by publicly calling crypto "a bubble & doesn't believe in them."

ZYGNA ACQUIRES NATURAL MOTION TECHNOLOGY
- British Software Company founded in 2001
- Offices in London and Brighton and business office in San Francisco.
- NM technology, called DMS, has roots in biology and robot control theory.
- DMS allows for fully interactive 3D characters, as it is not based on canned animation.
- DMS is based on real-time simulation of biomechanics & motor control nervous system.
- NM technology is used in many film (called Endorphin) & games (called Euphoria).

BEYOND FINANCIAL?
- With talk about implanting microchips for vaccines / health.
- Online gaming offers real-time tracking of human responses to simulations and story-lines.
- Creating a Control Mechanism to release feelings of Endorphin and Euphoria via implants.

Reference:
Natural Motion
George Soros invested some $45 million into game company Activision Blizzard

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Government officials piled some 9 tons of gold -- an amount equal to about $500 million -- on Tehran-bound jets this month as payment for Iran’s assistance in reviving Venezuela’s crippled gasoline refineries, the people said. The shipments, which resulted in a sudden drop in Venezuela’s published foreign reserve figures, leave the crisis-ravaged country with just $6.3 billion in hard-currency assets, the lowest amount in three decades.
Bloomberg
By the time the US removes Maduro & his cartel the country will be plundered and the people will be left in desolation...USAID to the rescue.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
May take a wee bit longer but it is coming , > Microgate Scandal < UnWho and moar.

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gates Foundation to pay $76 million of Nigeria's debt to help eradicate polio
The country already has one year without reported cases

Mythili SampathkumarNew York @MythiliSk
Tuesday 16 January 2018 22:48

Bill Gates’ charitable foundation has agreed to pay Nigeria’s debt to Japan so the African nation can become polio-free.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation announced it will shoulder the $76m debt for Africa’s largest economy, which is recovering from its first recession in 20 years.

Nigeria originally took the loan in 2014 and payments are set to start this year and will be repaid over a 20-year period.

www.independent.co.uk...

It's pretty clear why he "supposedly" had such an interest in creating "Microsoft"..Gotta learn about those "Microchips"

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I have never seen a U.S. President deteriorate so QUICKLY after leaving office, as Barack Obama has!

He got grayer hair while in the White House, but still didn't visibly age a great deal.

But it's like somebody took away all his Presidential vitamins in January 2017, and started him on a diet of Vodka.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) Q4026 : Besides Comey, could this post tie to North Korea?

- Kim Jong Un giving POTUS a beautiful vase for Christmas?

COVER UP A MISTAKE = KJU escaped NK.
- Recovering from botched surgery.
- Maybe died.
- KJU issued a public statement (POTUS says "he couldn't have said that")
- KJU makes public appearance at a fertilizer factory (a story full of sh*t?).

WITH SEVERE CONSEQUENCES = NK soon to be free.
- Rumors KJU is secretly meeting with SK somewhere outside of NK.
- Official declaration of peace = putting the broken vase back together?

Time will tell... but how great would that be!

2) Q4026 : Could this post also tie to Google?

Misspellings Matter:
me mom -> my mom (YE) = Q2620 pops up.

- When a big tech company says its product is free, consumers are the ones being sold.
- 51 senators & their spouses have as much as $96m invested in stocks
- not illegal for members of Congress to have personal financial stakes in industries they legislate
- will privacy, censorship, disinformation and anti-competitive issues be revealed?

References:
A bipartisan Senate bill would tell you how much Facebook and Google make from your data
Revealed: how US senators invest in firms they are supposed to regulate
edit on 2-5-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Sorry if this was pointed out before. Clowns released covid-19 to delay freeing China from NWO agenda (If exposed it was US Clowns, could trigger CCP justification for war?). How do clowns tie into CCP, WHO, thousand talents, etc?

SA->US->Aisa->EU

Q4021
Q1245
Q778
Q192

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So we have the clear obama / deep state connections to Iran ... but why?

Is it the religion? -> Islam is global but we don't see the sucking up to islamic nations elsewhere.

Is there something of value in Iran that can't be had elsewhere? -> we could just buy it, and if so why haven't we seen what it is, resources, minerals, etc.?

What's the motive of sucking up to Iran, shipping pallets of cash there, seeding our government at all levels for at least 8 years with Iran sympathizers and frankly outright Iranians? There's too many of them for it to be a coincidence.

I think this question needs answering and it may unlock some other riddles too.
edit on 2-5-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
General Flynn has been free to squeal on crooks since 1/23/2017. FBI isn't dumb enough to think that indicting Flynn would make his disclosures and revelations to Sessions, or Barr, or Durham, any less effective.

Could that not be, though, why they *really* wanted to get Flynn for perjury? Discredit any other information he provided...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Indeed! If this were a real pandemic, Africa would have been devastated.

When we get to the bottom of this, I fully expect to see a direct link between those who died and those who had this years flu shot.

It seems everyone wants the boomers dead. Perhaps because we remember the freedom we had in the 60s through to the 80s.

Reducing population has always been on their agenda.

The African population has been having their vaccines for a long time and under the auspices of the WHO. Many of these recipients end up with fertility problems.

The Great Awakening needs to be followed by the Great Trials and the Great Imprisonments.

P

They have pitted boomers vs. millennials pretty hard the last 5 years. They left we gen-x-ers out of it. But to be fair, both groups have been presumptive jerks in my interactions with them. Boomers in their mindset that everything they did was better than anything a gen-xer could conceive. Millennials in their mindset that the whole system has failed everyone.

I’m hoping Gen-x has some synchronicity with the next generation after millennials.

Point being, though, “OK BOOMER” is the excuse to not even engage in discussion. Many millennials hate the Boomers and won’t shed a tear in them dying...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

U1, Iran run by Clowns. Part of rogue nuke state protection team.
Q1245
Q237

Higher altitude, occult?
Q3837
edit on 2-5-2020 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join