It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Speaking of Flynn, I had trouble finding this, so it's a delayed reply to the question of why DS hates Flynn.

and Stone.

The List. Plan to decimate Spy Agencies. Loyal To DJT/The Plan.

Trifecta.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I had forgotten all about that tweet from Stone. CTH has a good lengthy breakdown on...

Why Was Flynn Targeted? – A Timeline Review of the Three Phases

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Friday Night, Q Thread Levity -

Warning: Contains a semi-swear word.

edit on 5/1/2020 by Creep Thumper because: FIXED STUFF.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
General Flynn has been free to squeal on crooks since 1/23/2017. FBI isn't dumb enough to think that indicting Flynn would make his disclosures and revelations to Sessions, or Barr, or Durham, any less effective.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
A reporter asked for comment on Rocketman surfacing at a fertilizer plant somewhere in NK; do you know anything about this? Trump said he'd rather not comment on it yet until the appropriate time. 🤔

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Here is a good breakdown of why they wanted to take down of Gen Flynn by Bongino. It doesn't mention the fact that a researcher has realized that part of the reason was that as NSA he would be one of the people who would need to be briefed and sign off on the Russia investigation plus his own investigation, and they need to keep the investigation above the top people.

Anyway he has a rant against liberals at the beginning so you can pass all this if you want.

As for the pedophiles, he had been following Sarah Ruth Ashcroft and a woman who broke away from a baby farm in the North west. They kept the first female child and sold the rest. She still had a daughter and grandddaughter there.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

That is a timeless clip. Especially like his “red-faced” troll in the beginning...

Seriously, props to Trump for his consistency on speaking his mind through the years.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
A reporter asked for comment on Rocketman surfacing at a fertilizer plant somewhere in NK; do you know anything about this? Trump said he'd rather not comment on it yet until the appropriate time. 🤔

Tuesday, a reporter said, "Mr. President, Kim Jong put out a message on Saturday" Trump quickly interrupted her and tersley said, "That's impossible! He couldn't have sent out anything on Saturday. Next question."

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

11-11-17

Rothschild Banks (Continued)
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
11 Nov 2017 - 11:32:20 PM
Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq
Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland
Israel: Bank of Israel
Italy: Bank of Italy
Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica
Japan: Bank of Japan
Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan
Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan
Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya
Korea: Bank of Korea
Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
Latvia: Bank of Latvia
Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon
Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho
Libya: Central Bank of Libya (Their most recent conquest)
Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay
Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania
Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg
Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao
Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar
Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi
Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia
Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Malta: Central Bank of Malta
Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius
Mexico: Bank of Mexico
Moldova: National Bank of Moldova
Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia
Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro
Morocco: Bank of Morocco
Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique
Namibia: Bank of Namibia
Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal
Netherlands: Netherlands Bank
Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles
New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua
Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria
Norway: Central Bank of Norway
Oman: Central Bank of Oman
Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan

qmap.pub...

China in Mali

Aboard Air Force One en route to South Africa from Senegal, Obama downplayed China's growing influence in Africa, part of Beijing's continuing efforts to expand its economic and military clout internationally to challenge the superpower status of the U.S.

I am looking closer at Nigeria. Funny how Africa has hardly been affected by this "Pandemic"

edit on 1-5-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2020 by Sabrechucker because: O

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I am looking closer at Nigeria. Funny how Africa has hardly been affected by this "Pandemic"

Indeed! If this were a real pandemic, Africa would have been devastated. I read somewhere that Bill Gates is funding vaccine experiments in Nigeria. Course, big pharma has been doing that in Africa for decades.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gates Foundation to pay $76 million of Nigeria's debt to help eradicate polio
The country already has one year without reported cases

Mythili SampathkumarNew York @MythiliSk
Tuesday 16 January 2018 22:48

Bill Gates’ charitable foundation has agreed to pay Nigeria’s debt to Japan so the African nation can become polio-free.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation announced it will shoulder the $76m debt for Africa’s largest economy, which is recovering from its first recession in 20 years.

Nigeria originally took the loan in 2014 and payments are set to start this year and will be repaid over a 20-year period.

www.independent.co.uk...

It's pretty clear why he "supposedly" had such an interest in creating "Microsoft"..Gotta learn about those "Microchips"

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Indeed! If this were a real pandemic, Africa would have been devastated.

When we get to the bottom of this, I fully expect to see a direct link between those who died and those who had this years flu shot.

It seems everyone wants the boomers dead. Perhaps because we remember the freedom we had in the 60s through to the 80s.

Reducing population has always been on their agenda.

The African population has been having their vaccines for a long time and under the auspices of the WHO. Many of these recipients end up with fertility problems.

The Great Awakening needs to be followed by the Great Trials and the Great Imprisonments.

P

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Spot on!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
So was there a drop with Rigged for Red?

I was thinking with Google heavily censoring content, that the logarithm is rigged. Made me think of Rigged for Red.. like rigged to make us angry like Bull. Rigged to plunge us into civil war.
probably more than just the logarithm is rigged. Seems they are pushing all the right buttons. It’s getting ridiculous.

I can recall Kissinger saying many years ago that the plan was to piss us off so we go to the street and they get to call Martial Law and take our guns etc.

We have to do this legally so I think that will have to be Citizen's arrests and tribunals as opposed to pitchforks and fire.

If we were to do this without the Military backing the civilians to remove the corrupt, then it would be much easier to stop the UN. Our troops would be on the moral high ground to stop a UN coalition of troops by staying out of the fray for leadership unless absolutely necessary. Blue helmets are easy targets my buds who have fought in Afghanistan for the US tell me. I am sure the criminal gov that are part will send troops to the aid of the UN. It could get nasty for the gov shill black hats. But if we go vigilante it could go nasty for the citizen white hats. I hope that makes sense. Don't go vigilante.

edit on 1-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox

The end of one world brings the creation of the next.
-some Jerk on the street-

Word coming out of Iran is that we should be asking the Persians what they think before giving a flying-fart to whatever the Iranians think.

Yes, we should. The Persians have been shat upon by Islam. The Iranians embrace jihad the Persians want them out of Persia. My friends from there are praying we go in there like we did Iraq.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

The Great Awakening needs to be followed by the Great Trials and the Great Imprisonments.

P

The hell with imprisonment! Bring back the Pillory, bring back public punishments for crimes committed, bring back non-compassionate punishments for crimes. These go soft on the crooks ideals are nice sounding, but have gone so far as to almost seem like a punishment to the victims of the crimes in stead of the crooks themselves.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

You summed it all up very well.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sealed Indictments to end April - up to 166k, rising at 5,737 avg./mth:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

From your source.

As defined in DOE Order 5610.2, SIGMAs are “Weapon Data” used within RD [=restricted data] concerning the design, manufacture, or utilization (including theory, development, storage, characteristics, performance, and effects) of atomic weapons or atomic weapon components. This includes information incorporated in or relating to nuclear explosive devices. SIGMAs provide a structure for limiting authorized access to weapon information to only those who have a need-to-know for that specific segment of RD

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing":

DECODE ID 26RSH200501001D

Apr 30th = 30 Q Posts,
May 1st = 4 Q Posts

30/4 = Apr 30th
AND gives DD on Posts per Day Calendar... [D]ay of [D]ays anyone?

Q647:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 7280b6 No.228878 📁
Jan 31 2018 21:38:19 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 2d32eb No.228302 📁
Jan 31 2018 20:39:44 (EST)
>>228286
>>228286
I have posted this so many times.

Tomorrow is Freedom Day. Q posted a flag named Freedom and timing is everything.

Tomorrow.

>>228302
[D]ay [Of] [D]ays
Q

Timestamp encodes Apr 30th.
edit on 1-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join