It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
General Flynn has been free to squeal on crooks since 1/23/2017. FBI isn't dumb enough to think that indicting Flynn would make his disclosures and revelations to Sessions, or Barr, or Durham, any less effective.

Could that not be, though, why they *really* wanted to get Flynn for perjury? Discredit any other information he provided...

I agree with that, we cannot discount the power of the MSM and their ability to twist and distort the facts.
Even though they have been discredited with 3 years of the "Russia Collusion" hoax and day in and day out accusing Trump of working with Putin and even accusing president Trump of being a Russian spy and countless other examples they still carry so much weight in their reports and broadcasts. Yes, the MSM has been largely diminished as "fake news" however we see everyday they are still used to validate and referenced in our own posts as confirmation of our conspiratorial beliefs and counter points to other theories and perspectives. It is a strange relationship we have, the American people and the world, with the press, MSM.
It is truly our Achilles heel.

a reply to: SuperStudChuck

edit on 2-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4041

Children are "immune" to COVID because children rarely die of the flu. The elderly are getting hit hard because the flu is very dangerous to the elderly.

The numbers prove what we've known for a while now: COVID is no more dangerous than a typical flu strain.

Perhaps the real reason is their immune systems are weak.
I am hearing from experts who have pointed out to me that the people getting CV19 fevers are those who have had several rounds more of Flu shots than the children. These shots are designed to strengthen the immune system. CV 19 is a flare up of the immune system to defeat it that is overreacting. The stronger the immune system the harder it attacks the CV19. Those without the flu shots have very little infection rates to death is what is coming out of the data.

edit on 2-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is huge!

Yuge really!

That we would allow people who hate us to give us an electronic service is beyond stupid. The Romans invited the Visigoths into Rome and eventually it cost them. Constantinople became the Capital of the Roman Empire after that.

Great move POTUS 45!

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DOE: President Trump Signs Executive Order Securing the United States Bulk-Power System

Today’s Executive Order prohibits Federal agencies and U.S. persons from acquiring, transferring, or installing BPS equipment in which any foreign country or foreign national has any interest and the transaction poses an unacceptable risk to national security or the security and safety of American citizens.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Good catch brewtiger!

It makes sense for POTUS to come out with some BIG news to take focus off of Coronavirus!

If MSM stick to coronavirus and low-ball any Korea news then it will be another nail in their coffin?

Recall the pictures of Clinton in Korea with the big sea backdrops and cross-reference to Q32:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147454631 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:44:10 (EST)
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

Timestamp encodes May 1st, 5th, 7th, 8th.
edit on 2-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

That viewpoint makes a lot of sense, irikash!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Speaking of Flynn, I had trouble finding this, so it's a delayed reply to the question of why DS hates Flynn.

and Stone.

That he's just holding onto while those pedos go about their free lives making laws and hurting kids????

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Citizen's arrests

lolololol
Just make sure you post the video on youtube when you try that.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Sealed Indictments to end April - up to 166k, rising at 5,737 avg./mth:

What if those are all for known illegals that are hiding out in the usa?
There would be sealed because the feds never know when they might catch them.

We know that there are more than that here but the fed could be slowly learning the true identities of them before they can indict.
That would also explain why (if?) the number has gone up faster under trump.
Just a thought.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Look at it from the standpoint of "The Imitation Game".

It may be that the white hats can't let on about some of what they know.

Or chess. Sometimes you have to sacrifice pieces to win in the end.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irikash
a reply to: LanceCorvette

U1, Iran run by Clowns. Part of rogue nuke state protection team.
Q1245
Q237

Higher altitude, occult?
Q3837

Simpler than that
FED/Central Bank System
Who owns Central Banks?
Rothschild
Last three countries that do not?
Iran
North Korea
Syria
When did Iraq get a Central Bank?
War over WMD's or Oil?
War over Money/Power
Occult/Drug/Human Trafficking/etcetera secondary
Central Bank gives control
Puppetmasters

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Someone like flynn would have busted those people the minute he got that list.

There is no list.

I don't believe stone.

Keeping this kind of evidence quit for any reasons makes a person just as criminal as anyone on that list.
Imo that is not in flynns character.

I'm right until flynn shows the list.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

LC, maybe IT IS religion but from another perspective... It's going to be BIBLICAL!

Q posts infer the cash was provided to Iran because of blackmail.

WHAT IF? That blackmail was not to keep deep state actions hidden but to keep discovery of an artefact/location central to proving the Bible, and God's covenant with us, hidden?

What if the location of the ARK of the FLOOD is known by and in IRAN? Is it a coincidence that Mount Ararat:

forms a near-quadripoint between Turkey, Armenia, Iran, and the Nakhchivan enclave of Azerbaijan. Its summit is located some 16 km (10 mi) west of both the Iranian border and the border of the Nakhchivan exclave of Azerbaijan, and 32 km (20 mi) south of the Armenian border. The Turkish–Armenian–Azerbaijani and Turkish–Iranian–Azerbaijani tripoints are some 8 km apart, separated by a narrow strip of Turkish territory containing the E99 road which enters Nakhchivan at 39.6553°N 44.8034°E

CIA/deep state controlled countires include Iran, Armenia, Azerbaijan(?), Turkey(?)... from Q1001:

Where do roads lead?
Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west.

"All roads lead to Rome" so this Q clause links 4 cardinal points and the Abrahamic religions.

Does GODFATHER III link in to this?

WHAT IF GODFATHER III = GOD, NOAH and his 3 sons; Shem, Ham, and Japheth, from whom the nations branched out over the earth after the flood - therefore does it represent the NOAHIC COVENANT:

The Noahic covenant[Gen 9:8–17] applies to all of humanity and all other living creatures.[ It is also described as a covenant with the land. In this covenant with all living creatures, God promises never again to destroy all life on Earth by flood[9:11] and creates the rainbow as the sign of this "everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth".[9:12–17] Noah and the generations of his posterity were required in their turn never to shed blood, nor to consume it.

Note the bible verses:
1) Gen 9:8-17... = 17-17 = QQ,

2) Gen 9:11:

And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

Is the goal of satanists to get humanity to break the covenant?
Is this why 9/11 is important to them?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Reading that just gave me chills!! Sounds very plausible to me.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

scraed, it is a possibility... though a very remote one to my thinking.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Someone like flynn would have busted those people the minute he got that list.

There is no list.

I don't believe stone.

Keeping this kind of evidence quit for any reasons makes a person just as criminal as anyone on that list.
Imo that is not in flynns character.

I'm right until flynn shows the list.

So I guess not tipping off the Nazis about Enigma was the wrong thing to do.

🙄

Life is not black and white. It is grey.
edit on 5/2/2020 by Creep Thumper because: FIXED STUFF.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

WHAT IF GODFATHER III = GOD, NOAH and his 3 sons

Could "III" be a reference to the Holy Trinity ?

Cheers

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Multiple meanings Cavv, so GODFATHER III could mean the Trinity... but to me it doesn't read right because although GOD is the Trinity, FATHER is ONE OF the Trinity. so it's not a coherent representation.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A video detailing the Rothschild family tree to supplement the financial aspect of our discussion of the cabal. One of the 13 bloodlines we've been discussing -

edit on 5/2/2020 by Creep Thumper because: FIXED STUFF.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This first term of Trump has been something else. Until his arrival as POTUS the concept (theory) of a deep state was not mainstream and dismissed as crazy talk.

Now everyone is not only aware of it, how it functions, there are names/faces/deeds associated with it.

Q - LARP or not, doesn’t really matter. It’s helped expand the awareness of the deep state. Just ask the question; Does the DS feel “better” or “worse” about the Q movement?

Never in my wildest expectations did I see Trump beating Hillary. If it were to be close, I expected the “hanging chads” to look like child’s play compared to what would be done to get HRC into the WH. The mere fact Trump beat out 15+ career pols to get on the ticket made me think the DS had manipulated the outcome for HRC before Nov 2016. Then it happened.

So much handwringing and teeth gnashing about who has or has not been arrested. That’s the sideshow.

What POTUS Trump has accomplished in 3 years, set up an America that will withstand a Depression level economic event and shrug it off in year 4.

SpyGate, coup, Russia, Ukraine, Kavanaugh, impeachment, coronavirus... many others. Just one of these would have buckled any of the 16 other GOP candidates had they won vs HRC. Not Trump, he’s emerged stronger after each one.

Q says POTUS is protected. There’s no doubt in my mind that is true. No way any POTUS could thrive in the environment he’s been in. None.

- tax reform
- border security
- reduced regs
- trade
- branded MSM as “fake news” for generations to come
- booming economy that will survive the CV fraud
- energy independence
- rebuilt military
- reshaped SCOTUS
- keeping GITMO open
- exposing coup attempt and weaponized DOJ/INTEL under Obama

All while under constant attack from Left, Deep Stare, MSM, and RINOS.

How is that possible??

Let’s see what happens between now and November. They couldn’t take out or damage Trump so they must replace Biden. Biden allowed the Dems to avoid Bernie yet show Bernie they didn’t railroad him this time. So, who is the real Dem candidate? My guess we will know within 30 days. If Biden survives the next 30 days I will be stunned. Stunned.

There IS a Barr/Durham investigation. We are told it should wrap up in the Summer. Let’s see what that brings. Does it extend past election? Does it simply point out the bad deeds but no key players indicted? Does it hold the black hats accountable. All possible scenarios; let’s see what happens.

Q is on fire recently. Days of darkness replaced with a drop here/there then mother loads. Interesting for sure.

Things to watch leading up thru November election;

- how much does economy recover as states begin reopening?

- does Biden stay in the race?

- what adjustments to the CV threat are made?

- Almost all of the heavily hit by CV states are Dem controlled. Do the people of any of those states express their displeasure at the voting booth?

- Flynn. Exonerated and return to public service or back to the consulting/contractor world?

- Durham investigation wrap up in Summer or extended?

It will be a hot hot Summer. Q was spot on.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I think that the 'princes' that Q talks about are the four princes/kings of hell. After all, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Each prince rules a particular cardinal direction. In Anton LaVey's The Satanic Bible, it goes like this:

Lucifer - Prince of the East and of AIr

Satan - Prince of the South and of Fire

Leviathan - Prince of the West and of Water

Belial - Prince of the North and of Earth

Other books, like the Sixth and Seventh Book of Moses, the Lesser Key of Solomon (the Ars Goetia) and the Three Books of Occult Philosophy by Agrippa have variations on this theme - but there's always four cardinal demons, and they are always the most powerful. They give directions to what are known as 'Territorial Spirits' - angels/demons that associate themselves with a particular political ideology.

Daniel 10:12,13 has a reference to these spirits:

"Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia."

Chief Prince Michael = Archangel Michael

Prince of the Persian Kingdom = A demon that influenced the political ideologies of the Persian empire

When you hear the world 'prince' in occult terminology, think 'spirit'.

Now back to 'Where do all roads lead'.

You're correct that it could also mean 'All roads lead to Rome'. So we have two aspects - 'All roads lead to Rome' and 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions.'

So is there something that Rome - or the Roman Catholic Church - did that could be considered well meaning at the time but ended up being a massive mistake?

Sure there is - the creation of Islam.

Watch...and as you do, think of all the symbology that you've seen referenced:

edit on 2-5-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join