It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Kazinsky,
Your link was to his manifesto
a reply to: Justoneman

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Your theory is possible. But it was absolutely amazing to see the CDC graph I was looking at last night, showing flu deaths dropping so dramatically this year, compared to prior years.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
I had this post ready to go about this before Q posted it. It had to do with the fact that of the three influenza strains, only Influenza A is able to be spread from animal to human and back again.

wwwnc.cdc.gov...

This article basically says that a patient tested positive for Influenza A but negative for COVID-19, even though "mNGS (metagenomic next generation sequencing) reported 3,460 sequences that showed 99.8% identity and covered 98.69% of the SARS-CoV-2 genome."

What does that tell you? Because it tells me that COVID-19 hitched a ride on Influenza A's back, and it's Influenza A that's the real problem.

This would explain why people who had flu shots got hit harder with COVID-19 than anyone else - because they were immunized against Influenza B (which was said to be the 2020 strain).

Most years, the US only gets one strain of flu. When they get the strain wrong, it results in a really bad flu season, because those who are immunized get it even worse.

The whole thing was rubbish, and the real reason why Fauci and the rest overplayed it was because a) they wanted Gates and his vaccine and b) they didn't want people to go 'oh it's just the flu' because people forget just how dangerous the flu is when you don't get a shot

If you don't believe that, let's look at what a Southern Hemisphere country like Australia is choosing as their flu shot this season:

The Australian Influenza Vaccine Committee recommendation for the composition of influenza vaccines for Australia in 2020 introduces three new strains when compared to the composition of the trivalent and quadrivalent vaccines for Australia in 2019: a new A (H1N1) like virus strain, a new A (H3N2) like virus strain and new strain for the B Victoria lineage.

Quadrivalent influenza vaccines:
an A/Brisbane/02/2018 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus
an A/South Australia/34/2019 (H3N2)-like virus
a B/Washington/02/2019-like (B/Victoria lineage) virus
a B/Phuket/3073/2013-like (B/Yamagata lineage) virus

The Washington strain is the B strain we saw in winter this year, and what people were immunized against.

The top two are the COVID-19 related strains. Notice how it says '-like virus', not 'virus'?

The entire thing has been a setup from day one.

Exactly!

But maybe you could explain it for other folks who might not understand.

Not for me of course, I totally get it.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

edit on 5/1/2020 by Creep Thumper because: FIXED STUFF.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Interesting from E...

I was asked about (Clas 1-99) on #Q posts.
Let me explain.
--
The classification 1-99 is what we call a "SIGMA number", these apply to multiple types of data S, TS, C, RD, FRD, & SRD.
-
Outside of specific DoD persons, in order to access (1-99) SRD, one needs a Q-level clearance.

FRD = Formerly Restricted Data.
twitter.com...

Nuclear Weapon Data (NWD) Sigma categories were established to provide additional need-to-know protection of specific types of NWD.

Intelligence Community Classification and Control Markings Implementation Manual [PDF] - Page 75, 79.

DOE Classifications [PDF]

Bonus:
Lone wolf (trait), referred to in humans as the Sigma personality trait.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I love how now Remdesivir is being touted as the only promising thing we have seen all of the sudden. Not surprised - just disgusted. It was mainly only tested/used on animals until they tried it on some humans to fight Ebola where it was not really effective. According to the link "It is currently an investigational drug that has not been approved in any country for any use." Contrast to the extensive info we have on HCQ + Zinc.

www.rxlist.com...

Also, has anyone seen the most recent data from CDC re: Covid deaths? Curious.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: RadioRobert

I found out a couple days ago that the medical types are labeling everything Covid-related because the government pays more for treating it.

Yep. ". I am sure we are systematically mis-reporting all upper-respiratory deaths as "presumed" COVID-19 because the federal dollars flow that way"

But a drop in communicable diseases after undertaking efforts to slow their spread, isn't really evidence of that. All the other stuff is what points to the fraud.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

There's no money to be made from a drug with an expired patent that several people make and anyone can produce.

They need a new, patent-protected drug that they can sell licenses for.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

April showers bring May flowers.

Was Comey signalling a Mayflower?

And today we get a FOIA report naming those involved in the CIA's Project Mockingbird from 1975.
Is that someone with the codename Mayflower? Or is it the Mayflower Hotel?

Great thread on Operation Mockingbird, CIA eavesdropping, Safari Club.

@DawsonSField Unroll thread

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is it possible Comey is a Rosicrucian?

A lot of things are done in the name of Jesus, many of them rotten.
edit on 5/1/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ADDED STUFF.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

A large amount of meat processing plants are shutting down in the USA because of Covid-19. Other than Canada I cannot find any other news about any other plants in any other country that are shutting down. I used several browsers including TOR. I thought that that's unusual.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You would be shocked how many people can be made to disappear at a meat plant.
Need to clean up and sterilize know what I mean?
And while they're at it they can create a manufactured food shortage.
Let no part of the false flag pedovore buffalo go to waste

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Is it possible Comey is a Rosicrucian?

A lot of things are done in the name of Jesus, many of them rotten.

Hmm, maybe. I had this meme stuffed in my archives but no source.

In Search of Black Assassins - long page, do a keyword search for "Comey" make of it what you will.

edit on 1-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I thought President Trump used the defense production act to make the meat packing and processing plants reopen.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: GATruthseeker

There's no money to be made from a drug with an expired patent that several people make and anyone can produce.

They need a new, patent-protected drug that they can sell licenses for.

Of course - still disgusting. I am still convinced HCQ + zinc can cure many more issues and that is the real reason they are downplaying it. If it is effective against the Flu, cancer, etc. how much $$$$ would they lose?

I saw this on Twitter the other day. This guy looked up lots of ailments that they were studying HCQ as a treatment for. It is certainly worth looking into.

threadreaders.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Amazing, truly amazing, in only six weeks...

Wuhan Flu > briefly China Flu > Corona Virus (not flu) > Covid-19.

Seamless.

Now nearly everyone, awake or asleep, is referring to "it" as Covid or Covid 19. As if by 4:00AM memo.

7 weeks, three name changes, almost as if the name doesn't matter because I surely haven't put a new name on my car, my address, or even myself. Yet the "pandemic" has a new title, and just like that everyone obeys it.

Brings new meaning to the "it's racist to call it China Flu" 4:00AM email.

"The Matrix is all around you..."

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I think we're over target. 🎯

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I added a link to my post above.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I've really been wondering how long it is going to take after the real numbers start coming out for them to start blaming Trump for shutting everything down when it is clear that is was basically "just a flu".

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I added a link to my post above.

Oof, stepped right in it, didn't I.

Not at all surprised there are connections to the largest pedo organization in the world.
edit on 5/1/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join