It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: FirePilotFilson
I don’t remember it being discussed here but I have seen information confirming Strozk Iranian connections, peace Corp parents or something. Lisa has connections there as well.
Starting to look like the whole Obama admin was a Muslim Brotherhood operation.
Wow, they pulled it off too

a reply to: queenofswords

Was it here or somewhere else, the other day I saw where even his Oval Office secretary was some kind of Iranian.

President Barack Obama uses a virtual reality headset in the Outer Oval Office, Aug. 24, 2016. Personal aide Ferial Govashiri sits at her desk at left.

She's a Netflix exec. now.
uwm.edu...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I had this post ready to go about this before Q posted it. It had to do with the fact that of the three influenza strains, only Influenza A is able to be spread from animal to human and back again.

wwwnc.cdc.gov...

This article basically says that a patient tested positive for Influenza A but negative for COVID-19, even though "mNGS (metagenomic next generation sequencing) reported 3,460 sequences that showed 99.8% identity and covered 98.69% of the SARS-CoV-2 genome."

What does that tell you? Because it tells me that COVID-19 hitched a ride on Influenza A's back, and it's Influenza A that's the real problem.

This would explain why people who had flu shots got hit harder with COVID-19 than anyone else - because they were immunized against Influenza B (which was said to be the 2020 strain).

Most years, the US only gets one strain of flu. When they get the strain wrong, it results in a really bad flu season, because those who are immunized get it even worse.

The whole thing was rubbish, and the real reason why Fauci and the rest overplayed it was because a) they wanted Gates and his vaccine and b) they didn't want people to go 'oh it's just the flu' because people forget just how dangerous the flu is when you don't get a shot

If you don't believe that, let's look at what a Southern Hemisphere country like Australia is choosing as their flu shot this season:

The Australian Influenza Vaccine Committee recommendation for the composition of influenza vaccines for Australia in 2020 introduces three new strains when compared to the composition of the trivalent and quadrivalent vaccines for Australia in 2019: a new A (H1N1) like virus strain, a new A (H3N2) like virus strain and new strain for the B Victoria lineage.

Quadrivalent influenza vaccines:
an A/Brisbane/02/2018 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus
an A/South Australia/34/2019 (H3N2)-like virus
a B/Washington/02/2019-like (B/Victoria lineage) virus
a B/Phuket/3073/2013-like (B/Yamagata lineage) virus

The Washington strain is the B strain we saw in winter this year, and what people were immunized against.

The top two are the COVID-19 related strains. Notice how it says '-like virus', not 'virus'?

The entire thing has been a setup from day one.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep, how convenient.

The Obamas and Netflix Just Revealed the Shows and Films They’re Working On - NYT article from 1 year ago.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Q/POTUS/BARR/DURHAM will need to condense this down to something simple to understand so average people (like me!) can understand it.

Q said Americans couldn't handle the full truth.

I think they can if it's released in chronologically logical easy to read "chunks" that fit together.

(Personal revelation: I never read the Mueller report, IG reports, etc.. I've got a Trump (or Biden) attention span. "Just the facts maam", is my motto.)

Here’s my beef with “Americans can’t handle the truth” claims.

- we are told this by Q and also by the “UFO” insider DeLonge (about different subject)

- are THEY not Americans?

- THEY are not super humans that are immune to emotions and have “special” coping skills.

- what allows THEM to decide what Americans can or cannot handle?

- doesn’t THEIR control of knowledge put THEM in the same power hungry/wielding position of lording it over the people? Sound deep state’ish to me.

When someone determines what I’m capable of knowing and “dealing with” then my liberty is already compromised.

exactly the public not being able to handle the truth is just a bs copout and what right do they have to treat the public as children. you know the truth expose the truth eitherwise shut up because you are no better than the existing secretive deepstate. keeping the public in the dark is the big issue with the corruption in government.

this is a little piece why i have very little faith in this Q movement and feel its just a change in management within the deepstate or gorrilla marketing ploy to reelect trump. in the past politicians used coming clean on aliens to pander to the conspiracy crowd . now they are pondering with justice being served.

edit on 09531America/ChicagoFri, 01 May 2020 13:09:18 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep, how convenient.

The Obamas and Netflix Just Revealed the Shows and Films They’re Working On - NYT article from 1 year ago.

Netflix announces a new Michelle Obama documentary ‘Becoming’, due out May 6

"Becoming." Pretty obvious.

Funny, "one man's journey" is the subtitle?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: butcherguy

Q4029 Peter Strzok Iranian Connection
The newspaper clip references Bell Helicopter, Inc

Thanks for the info & the ref links!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
DJT Tweets

I don't get these. SALT?

MaReQ
edit on 1-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Hmm.. Ive found the whole "its just a flu!" vs "its not just a flu!" narrative sketchy from the beginning. Very typical narrative control of both "sides" that tends to obfuscate.. things.

Ive been genuinely curious about the data of those who have received flu vaccinations, and frequency, in relation to all this. People literally act like its Nectar from the Gods that will solve all problems. Successful treatments? Bah! Laughable efficacy rates of annual flu shots? Bah! We wants our jabs!

Of course, the narrative surrounding vaccines has been very tightly controlled for quite some time. Many of the control markers even carrying over to all this. If you question any of it, you are an "anti-vaxxer" or some such.

I actually like the concept of vaccines, but Im much less convinced they work out as we wish they would. Particularly long term.

They have significantly less liability though, and with R&D for typical pharmaceuticals increasing more and more on top of it.. Seems primed for an industry paradigm shift.

If there are cytokine storm issues at play too, a vaccine could be.. Bad. Very few will blame it though, theyve been programmed to avoid such things.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweets

I don't get these. SALT?

Saline is used In placebos.
At 1:10:00

Fauci messes with the Placebos in his Remdezivre trial.
edit on 1-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Q4021

Apr 30 2020 17:46:38 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Think SIGINT
Think CIA
Think Double agents
China thought they eliminated all in-country assets.
www.nytimes.com...📁
Some things are better left untold [cov].
Public truths of some events force wars.
WWIII prevent.
Hello, Feinstein.
Q

Q4022

Apr 30 2020 17:49:48 (EST) NEW

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: da9947 No.8978368 📁
twitter.com...📁
Think SIGINT
Think CIA
Think Double agents
China thought they eliminated all in-country assets.
www.nytimes.com...📁
Some things are better left untold [cov].
Public truths of some events force wars.
WWIII prevent.
Hello, Feinstein.
Q

>>8978368
MATTERS OF NATIONAL SECURITY.
Q

Q4022

Apr 30 2020 17:49:48 (EST) NEW

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: da9947 No.8978368 📁
1 twitter.com...📁
2 Think SIGINT
3 Think CIA
4 Think Double agents
5 China thought they eliminated all in-country assets.
6 www.nytimes.com...📁
7 Some things are better left untold [cov].
8 Public truths of some events force wars.
9 WWIII prevent.
Hello, Feinstein.
Q
(Numbering added]

Analysis
1 Donald Trump
says he has seen intelligence that gives him a high degree of confidence that the coronavirus originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

2 Think intercepted communication

3 Intercepting communications is often done by the Agency

4 China had a double agent, though perhaps not a US agent.

5 China thought they eliminated all in-country assets because of the culling of the US agents as reported in #6, but there was still an agent (not necessarily a US agent) and their communications were intercepted by the US intelligence services.

7 Some things are better left untold, such as the evidence for the China’s responsibility for the virus.

8 Public knowledge of China’s role would force a war.

9 Public Knowledge of China’s role will be withheld to prevent WWIII

Just my reading.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Happy May Day, Law Day, Loyalty Day, Lei Day, Samhain (the end of the harvest season in Southern hemisphere):

1776 – Establishment of the Illuminati in Ingolstadt, Upper Bavaria, by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt.

1915 – The RMS Lusitania departs from New York City on her 202nd, and final, crossing of the North Atlantic. Six days later, the ship is torpedoed off the coast of Ireland with the loss of 1,198 lives.

1956 – The polio vaccine developed by Jonas Salk is made available to the public.

1960 – Cold War: U-2 incident: Francis Gary Powers, in a Lockheed U-2 spyplane, is shot down over the Sverdlovsk Oblast, Soviet Union, sparking a diplomatic crisis.

1967 – Elvis Presley and Priscilla Beaulieu are married in Las Vegas.

1989 – Disney-MGM Studios opens at Walt Disney World.

May 1 2003 – Invasion of Iraq: In what becomes known as the "Mission Accomplished" speech, on board the USS Abraham Lincoln (off the coast of California), U.S. President George W. Bush declares that "major combat operations in Iraq have ended".
en.m.wikipedia.org...

On March 26, 1953, American medical researcher Dr. Jonas Salk announces on a national radio show that he has successfully tested a vaccine against poliomyelitis, the virus that causes the crippling disease of polio.

Operation Dark Winter, June 22-23, 2001, the pandemic exercise on the 6-year anniversary of Jonas Salk’s death.

Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted from June 22–23, 2001. It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States. Tara O'Toole and Thomas Inglesby of the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Strategies (CCBS) / Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and Randy Larsen and Mark DeMier of Analytic Services were the principal designers, authors, and controllers of the Dark Winter project.

Also, Operation Clade-X, the pandemic exercise of May 15, 2018, conducted 666-days before March 11, 2020, when the coronavirus pandemic was declared by WHO.

CLADE X

edit on 1-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
DOE: President Trump Signs Executive Order Securing the United States Bulk-Power System

Today’s Executive Order prohibits Federal agencies and U.S. persons from acquiring, transferring, or installing BPS equipment in which any foreign country or foreign national has any interest and the transaction poses an unacceptable risk to national security or the security and safety of American citizens.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

May 1 2003 – Invasion of Iraq: In what becomes known as the "Mission Accomplished" speech, on board the USS Abraham Lincoln (off the coast of California), U.S. President George W. Bush declares that "major combat operations in Iraq have ended".
en.m.wikipedia.org...

How cringe-worthy and painful is the first 3 minutes of this "speech"???

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A de facto standard is a custom or convention that has achieved a dominant position by public acceptance or market forces. The term de facto standard is used in contrast with obligatory standards (also known as "de jure standards"); or to express the dominant voluntary standard, when there is more than one standard available for the same use. An example of a de facto standard is the location of a car's driver's seat: in a given country starts as a user/industry preference, turning to a local tradition, then a traffic code local norm.

In other words, the way things are aren't how they need to remain. I hearken back to, among others, Q2450: "We are going to show you a new world."

Q4042

May 1 2020 12:22:37 (EST) NEW
Why are influenza medications effective at treating COVID-19?
Q

Q4043

May 1 2020 12:27:39 (EST) NEW
DE FACTO STANDARD.
Q

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was going to post that very same video speech but, thought it was too much for the post. 🙄
Thanks for the separate & relevant addition.🍻

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

As many of us have recently hypothesized, it appears that FLU deaths are being attributed to COVID-19.

Source: twitter.com...

It will become much clearer when all of April 2020 numbers are in.

People are social distancing. Economies are shut down. We would expect fewer influenza (and other infectious diseases, like COVID-19) infections, and thus deaths.

I've started a couple threads about the COVID-19 hysteria, and how it wasn't worth shuttering the economy, but I'm not sure a decrease in influenza deaths means anything at all under these circumstances. I am sure we are systematically mis-reporting all upper-respiratory deaths as "presumed" COVID-19 because the federal dollars flow that way. They've also admitted their number is deaths "with infection", not "because of infection". We have documented cases of a guy ODing on drugs, but is a "COVID-linked" death via because he tested positive. Same with the older gentleman who fell off a ladder and died of head trauma. Etc, etc.

We know they are padding the stats. I'm not convinced, however, that "other" respiratory -illness deaths simply being down are indicative of that.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FirePilotFilson
I was talking to a friend last week that I now believe Ted was right. He was nuts and went about it the wrong way, but he was prescient

a reply to: Justoneman

Ted Bundy?

Or Ted Turner?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
UCLA handing out "Golden Broth" to the 1% during a fake Pandemic?

twitter.com...

Not sure if those label numbers have any alternate Hanx meaning.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I found out a couple days ago that the medical types are labeling everything Covid-related because the government pays more for treating it.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Still catching up, apologies if already brought up but...
the red rose is the national flower of Iran

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join