It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Democrats are mad at Justice Roberts for stringing them along and giving them hope, during the oral arguments.

ha!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This afternoon, President Trump tells Republican Senators that his three oldest children we're unmasked and spied upon by the Obama Administration.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yeah. That’s not good for the deep state. I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. Where we find out other GOP candidates were spied on.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

May 20, 1902 – Cuba gains independence from the United States.
May 20, 1985 – Radio Martí, part of the Voice of America service, begins broadcasting to Cuba.
Today is Lucifer of Cagliari observance.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh I'm sure the Dems threatening the Justice Branch during the impeachment hearings didn't make the court struggle on this decision.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
A huge focus of this thread is the use of language and symbols to control the population and to hide things.

So the UN just tossed this bit of mind control out today. Comments = funny

twitter.com...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Today May 20th is an EYES ON Mirror using European date format:

20/05/20 = 20+5 : 5+20 = 25:25 = 5x5:5x5
edit on 20-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I havent followed a lot of people on Twitter that are relative to the Q ordeal. With that said, I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this fella, he might be my new favorite person

Roscoe B. Davis

Some pretty interesting and informative threads he has.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

Oh I'm sure the Dems threatening the Justice Branch during the impeachment hearings didn't make the court struggle on this decision.

This is one of many examples why Trump filling SCOTUS and Federal Bench slots (esp 9th Cir) has been insanely important.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

This afternoon, President Trump tells Republican Senators that his three oldest children we're unmasked and spied upon by the Obama Administration.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yeah. That’s not good for the deep state. I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. Where we find out other GOP candidates were spied on.

As I remember, it was claimed that Cruz was spied on.

edit on 5/20/2020 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

www.dailymail.co.uk...

From what I'm understanding it was all candidates and possibly their families. Trumps entire family and everyone who was part of the campaign.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Interesting DJT Tweet

"in Washington, D.C"

Will POTUS be @ CD tomorrow?

Mirror? Seems Camp David isn't really "in" DC, but near.

June 10 through June 12 2020
Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Replied.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: crankyoldman

This thread has become a movie script.

This article reminds me of the Hitler parody video where he tells certain people to leave the room.

www.theepochtimes.com...

Also

Fyi...twitter.com...
edit on 5/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Haha! We actually do have an appendant body we can join if we want to called 'Cryptic Masonry'. Only Royal Arch Masons can join; so, it's sort of a 'secret society' within a 'secret society' within a 'secret society'; this, in spite of the fact we are not a 'secret society', we are a 'society with secrets' (smh on that one, lol; gotta' love the word-play and semantics). Its sole purpose or mission is: "preservation".

Cryptic Masonry, consisting of Royal Master, Select Master and Super Excellent Master Degrees, is the Masonry of preservation. It teaches that the immortal truths of life will never be destroyed; that the approach of disorder and destruction will cause the Craft to deposit these great truths in a safe and secure place where they will be preserved; and, although forgotten and lost for a time, they are kept for future discovery and use of the Craft. Cryptic Masonry is the Alpha and Omega of Ancient Craft Masonry.

I'll bet you they are very busy right now preserving those so-called "immortal truths" for posterity's sake in case this current "approach of disorder and destruction" threatens to dismantle all of Freemasonry worldwide.

Here is its logo/symbol:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Very few people ARE paying attention but, FINALLY!

I joined a Lodge in 2015 because I wanted to find out for myself if all the rumours were true.

They are not; not ALL of them.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

www.dailymail.co.uk...

From what I'm understanding it was all candidates and possibly their families. Trumps entire family and everyone who was part of the campaign.

That would definitely put a dent in the news cycle... "If true", etc

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Wouldnt the "enemy of the United States" be the actual coup plotters? Or does it have to be an official country or organization?

good point PJ

The "enemy's both foreign and domestic" in our oath.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Wow, the more you know! My feeble attempt in humor on that one turns out to be true. Wow.
I bet that Cryptic Masonry is stored in a crypt within the Masonic temple in Washington, D.C.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: imthegoat

www.dailymail.co.uk...

That would definitely put a dent in the news cycle... "If true", etc

If Greg Rubini and his source are credible..the news cycle will be violent.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Q4297

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Comments are golden.😂
edit on 20-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: mika

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join