It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Senate Panel Approves Subpoena Related to Hunter Biden’s Work in Ukraine

The Senate Homeland Security Committee voted Wednesday to approve the subpoena compelling testimony and documents from Blue Star Strategies, a Washington-based consulting firm. Blue Star represented Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian natural gas company where Hunter Biden served on the board while his father led international anticorruption efforts in Ukraine as vice president.

www.google.com...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
once again Ketsuko...I agree completely...we're on a roll
Trump took all the oxygen out of the room with his....
"I'm taking hydroxychloroquine" proclamation-Trump has the dems, nevertrumpers and the MSM talking about the things he wants discussed..Obama's dirty tricks, AKA "Obamagate" /hydroxychloroquine and in a matter of weeks the names you listed will be indicted..things are going along as scheduled in my book....considering where we were 3 years ago and getting those rats indicted, are you kidding me? That is a huge win, Trump is and has done everything he can short of dragging them to court/jail himself...John Durham and co are getting it done, we are just about there... none of us will ever be completely satisfied however if the names you listed Ketsuko are indicted and maybe a few others including some from the media....Winning big time.
I think there was an over reaction to AG Barr's comments.
The hater's and faithless quitters came out in droves, the time table was set earlier (summer) and those we have been discussing are still going to be indicted...Trump is controlling the narrative and the dirty laundry is airing daily.

originally posted by: ketsuko
I am seeing more things leaking through the media about the Brennan, Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Strok, Page ring.

amgreatness.com...

I know it's disappointing that Barr announced that Obama and Biden are not targets, but I can see why. If you are really going to go after something of this magnitude, you have to make pretty darn sure every duck you have is lined up in a row. There can be no doubt. All the stars are aligned against you.

If Durham's investigation brings the sorts of charges alluded to earlier against even a few of the principals and makes them stick, Obama's reputation will be absolute mud because it's indisputable that he was aware of what was going on.

edit on 20-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Drip.
Drip.
Drip.

Slowly but surely.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
DJT Tweeets

Change of Tweet in reply to Cruz. Not a new one, but change.

Cruz_FISA public soon?

Cruz's FISA is lurking. Was Rice involved?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh #! They are the ones hired by Burisma to smooth things over after Shokin was fired. They apologized to the Ukrainian government for literally spreading fake news about them. This is very very good.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

One doesn't have to read many of the "progressive" retorts to Cruz' tweet to see that crew can't express themselves in writing without lewdness and profanity.

Cheers

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
DJT Tweets

!..

This might related to the Emergency Powers enacted that the states pleaded for. Now the are screwed, no free money train anymore. They might want to rethink the lockdown strategy again.

Side note. David cum Mikey Psycho Rothschild replied to the MI tweet for some reason, but not the Nevada tweet.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Knowingly...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

...which dovetails with Barr taking a knee.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Make mine a good bourbon. 🥃

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOYS, HEADS UP, EYES ON, HOLYMOLY

twitter.com...

>1. John Brennan will get the Dth Pnlty

charges against Brennan:

3 counts of conspiracy to overthrow the government
1 count of conspiracy to commit treason

Anonymous sources are worthless (and leaks are bad) unless they come from nobodies on Twitter and confirm my existing beliefs...

If Brennan is so much as charged with a crime, drinks are on me, Trill.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

This leak does dovetail with things showing up in the news. That doesn't mean it will happen until it does, but we do know the Durham investigation has been criminal for some time now.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It just doesnt jive with me that all these people DIRECTLY under President Obama are going down for treason, but Obama and Biden are not even going to get charged with jaywalking. If it goes as high as Brennan and Comey, it damn sure goes one spot higher than them as well.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Flynn was being unmasked by Treasury too.

Whistleblower complaint alleges that Jack Lew had the treasury surveilling Flynn's records as far back as 2015.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Don't get me wrong. They surely know where all the bodies are buried, but I'll bet they also know exactly how to bury the evidence and order without ordering.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
@ffe3301

This is an authentic document.

Ukraine Investigation into Biden (not DJT)

I'm invoking Blasey Ford rule.

I'm invoking russia russia russia rule.

If both fail I invoke a review of the gazillion photos and videos of Biden groping, kissing, sniffing and molesting other people's children in pubic.

Why haven't the campaign people left in droves?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Interesting demonstration from @scottadams

Just had a fascinating conversation with my smartest friend who is also anti-Trump. He says he gets his news from CNN, MSNBC and the NY Times. So I tested him to see the quality of his general knowledge on the hydroxychloroquine story.

If one gets their information from teeeveee they are not part of the solution, they are the problem itself. If it's information from teeeveee, its poison - always.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Message sent, enough said.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Flynn was being unmasked by Treasury too.

Whistleblower complaint alleges that Jack Lew had the treasury surveilling Flynn's records as far back as 2015.

In 2014, The Obama Administration was caught spying on Senators also. They were forced to apologize. The news media barely mentioned it.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just a polished thin fancy MAGIC Lantern

1890s Magic Lantern Show - Victorian magic-lantern shows often drew large audiences. Travel shows, like this one, were among the most popular.

..... Times Change People Don't ... Or Do they ?
Stay tuned .....
We All have aLot to Lerner ahead of us

edit on 5202020 by MetalThunder because: typos are required .... sometimes

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join