It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I had always liked Cavuto. I think here he has two problems. The first is that he's never really liked Trump in any way and just can't really reconcile himself to the idea of Trump as president. That's fair. He's not alone.

The second is that fear is what it is, and I think he's probably genuinely afraid of this virus. A lot of otherwise sane people are. I've been surprised at how scary this is especially since we just aren't seeing the signs that would justify what I would think of as a reason to fear.

Right now, I'm operating under the assumption that the idea of a highly contagious virus that can possibly kill us just really violates that comfortable "humans as masters of the universe" feelings so many people tend to have these days. It's a false sense of security, but that doesn't stop people from having it. It's the same thing that makes global warming folks so cock-sure they can just fix the whole planet with their schemes, too.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Cavuto has had a heart issue in the past- can't recall exactly. He also interned at the WH during the Carter administration

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

Having interned in the Carter WH doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot.

Thomas Sowell was a raging progressive in his younger years, and look at him now. David Horowitz and Andrew Breitbart were the same way.

There is plenty of room to just not like Trump though. I get it. He's not always my favorite person, but mostly, I do agree with his policy approach. I disagree with the spending lately though. I'm not sure it was targetted correctly in every instance if we were going to do it.

edit on 20-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I never had a problem with him before Trump but he seems to be a nevertrumper to me. I can understand how some people don't like Trump, fine some people didn't like Obama or Bush...Cavuto of all people should have an appreciation for what Trump did to our economy, he unleashed it...after all Cavuto is a Foxbusiness personality...twitter.com...
The thing that really gets me is how he has gone so far out of his way to discredit this Hydrochloroquin treatment when we all know it works.
Is he is over invested in the vaccine?
Here was his conversation with Dr. Janette Nesheiwat the other day just after Cavuto had another anti-Hydrochloroquin Doctor on. Dr. Janette Nesheiwat is a Foxnews contributor and as she stated in the interview she uses it all the time and it works.
Cavuto's head almost exploded..twitter.com...

originally posted by: ketsuko

I had always liked Cavuto. I think here he has two problems. The first is that he's never really liked Trump in any way and just can't really reconcile himself to the idea of Trump as president. That's fair. He's not alone.

The second is that fear is what it is, and I think he's probably genuinely afraid of this virus. A lot of otherwise sane people are. I've been surprised at how scary this is especially since we just aren't seeing the signs that would justify what I would think of as a reason to fear.

Right now, I'm operating under the assumption that the idea of a highly contagious virus that can possibly kill us just really violates that comfortable "humans as masters of the universe" feelings so many people tend to have these days. It's a false sense of security, but that doesn't stop people from having it. It's the same thing that makes global warming folks so cock-sure they can just fix the whole planet with their schemes, too.

edit on 20-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I think some people are just so invested in their dislike that they can't see the forest for the giant orange tree.

I'm not really 100% sure why Trump creates such a visceral response in people, but there are some who really have gone off the deep end, and I don't think all of them are conscious opposition because they're in on a vast conspiracy. Sure, there are those, but not all of what we see is part of it.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I agree with you completely on this.
I would say it is most likely due to the 3+ years of propaganda by the dems, nevertrumpers and the MSM..propaganda and the power to disseminate it can never be underestimated in my opinion, propaganda works...

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think some people are just so invested in their dislike that they can't see the forest for the giant orange tree.

I'm not really 100% sure why Trump creates such a visceral response in people, but there are some who really have gone off the deep end, and I don't think all of them are conscious opposition because they're in on a vast conspiracy. Sure, there are those, but not all of what we see is part of it.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6756bf No.9250388
May 20 2020 08:45:52 (EST) NEW
WWG1WGA.PNG⬇

twitter.com...
Why did POTUS reply to a tweet from May 30, 2019?
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 20-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Ten things you need to know about May 30, 2019
It's Mueller stuff.
This stand out:

"If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so," Mueller said.

We all know that this was a lie.
edit on b000000312020-05-20T09:15:03-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 20 May 2020 09:15:03 -0500900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
BOYS, HEADS UP, EYES ON, HOLYMOLY

twitter.com...

>1. John Brennan will get the Dth Pnlty

charges against Brennan:

3 counts of conspiracy to overthrow the government
1 count of conspiracy to commit treason

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

twitter.com...

charges against Brennan:

That sounds good.
Need some real meat though.
Pictures of gravy won't do any more.
Isaac Koi has a new thread up about all the promises of UFO disclosure since the 1950's that never bore fruit.
This feels like that sometimes.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Very curious - why would POTUS go back almost a year to retweet this particular, seemingly standard supportive tweet? There have to be thousands (millions?) of similar tweets that are not from a year ago. Has GOT to be a marker of some sort, no? He had to specifically seek this tweet out. Imagine how many engagement and likes/retweets his account gets daily!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

twitter.com...

charges against Brennan:

According this this, they're all going to get 3 counts of Conspiracy to Overthrow the Government. I'd love to know what exactly those three counts represent.

Brennan is going to get hit with treason? That means he was aiding an enemy of the United States -- someone we're at war with. I'm thinking this might well be ISIS. We know McCain was connected to them, and at this point it seems likely ISIS is a US-fronted organization. (Or, perhaps, just a CIA-fronted organization?)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

twitter.com...

charges against Brennan:

This same guy just also said Obama himself is going to get the death penalty - and claims to have inside sources that know. I HIGHLY doubt that they are going to execute a former POTUS. That sort of thing does not happen here....regardless of his crime.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Wouldnt the "enemy of the United States" be the actual coup plotters? Or does it have to be an official country or organization?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It shouldn't be a marathon. I'm not at all confident that Trump will be reelected in November. There is just too much hate and corruption arrayed against him.

Unless that was the plan all along - expose the corruption, but do nothing about it, using reelection failure as the excuse for not being able to properly investigate and prosecute the black hats.

Either way, I'm disgusted with the process.

The foreplay has gone on too long.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

twitter.com...

charges against Brennan:

According this this, they're all going to get 3 counts of Conspiracy to Overthrow the Government. I'd love to know what exactly those three counts represent.

Brennan is going to get hit with treason? That means he was aiding an enemy of the United States -- someone we're at war with. I'm thinking this might well be ISIS. We know McCain was connected to them, and at this point it seems likely ISIS is a US-fronted organization. (Or, perhaps, just a CIA-fronted organization?)

The conflict on the Korean Peninsula is still technically a war. Could be North Korea. Or the Taliban in Afghanistan.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We've been at war since 9/11/2001. The Global War on Terrorism. This war is still active.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It has been said ... You can't keep a good hu"MAN" down

Take a walk and listen to the Bird sing ..... or

Don't despair ...we are almost there

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I wonder if handing over all of the names of our CIA operatives in China and Iran would be considered treason?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You're right, but I have my days when I throw up my hands in disgust. 🙂

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join