It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Re the question... I'm seriously hoping that we've reached the point where False Flags no longer take our eyes off the ball and the deep state realises these have become obsolete, no use, and therefore pointless!

We shall see.

This brings to mind a serious point though:

We only get distracted if we didn't care significantly about something in the first place

I think it's pretty obvious that we DO care about this whole plan, so distraction is now only the occasional lapse into old ways.

edit on 20-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Observationalist

Fox News's Neil Cavuto must own a lot of stock in big Pharma.

Hydroxychloroquine is cheap. Cavuto hates the stuff!

If you take hcq you will die ! : twitter.com...

He was Ridiculous with all that!!!

Cavuto picked up today where he left off yesterday. Immediately after President Trump (again) explained to the media the logic of him taking Hydroxychloroquine, Neil had 3 doctors lined up to explain how useless the drug is in both treating and preventing Covid-19. (Trump's Q&A on Tuesday wrapped up 10 minutes into Cavuto's hourly segment)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Costa Rica prides themselves on quality medical care. It's the Switzerland of Central America.

India is helping 25 African nations in their fight against Covid-19 by sending Hydroxycholorquine.

asia.nikkei.com...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - I haven't uploaded tweets from 12 to 24 hours yet, will update in morning.
So far though; 10 Q posts and 6 POTUS tweets on May 19th:

Q V17.72 20200519 to 4290 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.72 20200519 from QPost 3601 to 4290

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I am a bit behind but while all of you and the deep state wait for July 4th, perhaps Q will give the President a birthday present.

Q will not telegraph the moves, July 4th is too obvious.

P

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I am a bit behind but while all of you and the deep state wait for July 4th, perhaps Q will give the President a birthday present.

Q will not telegraph the moves, July 4th is too obvious.

P

Is it? Weren't we told about somebody that we all thought was dead coming back in the public eye (RFK jr maybe) during a Fourth of July celebration? If this whole mess is cleaned up by then I could see a massive J-4th show that would put last years to shame.

Though I may be completely wrong here. Someone else should confirm that July fourth thing.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It became necessary for me to make another one.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Had several short ones today, gentle mostly

originally posted by: Observationalist
I just had a weird mid range frequency hum right now.

It Came in loud for a few seconds, pulled back and steadied out.
It left and can back one more time.

Anyone else get anything

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Nope, not imo, having watched their interactions with each other, they are solid

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: crankyoldman

Looks like POTUS doesnt want us letting up on the #OBAMAGATE either. He want it all caps now I wonder?

Political Pandering in an election year otherwise i suggest he speaks to his swamp infested attorney general who pretty much killed obamagate.

Trump is looking more and more as a useful idiot for the deepstate.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Funny, we posted the same Huma link within 1 minute a part (action imminent?)

Huma CV
- 1996 Intern in Clinton WH (assigned to first lady HRC)
- 2008 Former Assistant for Clinton Campaign
- 2009-2013 Deputy Chief of Staff for HRC (Secretary of State)

New Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton State Department Gave Special Access to Top Clinton Foundation Donors
- Judicial Watch launches 725 pages of State Department documents
- Includes 191 missing emails not part of the 55,000 emails that Clinton turned over
- Includes requests from Clinton Foundation executive Douglas Band for donor special privileges
(The Ukraine call was used to teach everyone the meaning of: Quid Pro Quo?)
- Huma was the gatekeeper / bridge between HRC and CF donors.
- Huma conceded in June deposition part of her job was taking care of "Clinton family matters"

CLINTON FOUNDATION DONATIONS
- Raised over $2 billion since in cash.
- Doesn't include pro-bono work / services (only cash)
- Donations left off / added years later (after issues raised by others).
Eg. Uranium One $2.35m in 2010, Sweden $26m, Laureate University $16.5m
- HRC pledged CF would take no money from foreign governments while she was Secretary of State
- CF raised $249m in 2019 (first year as Secretary of State)
- CF drops considerably 2010-2012 (same time as the China / Iran spy fiasco)
- CF dried up after 2016 election loss
- HRC sets up a new non-profit: ONWARD TOGETHER

Onward Together
- New 501(c)(4) non-profit venture founded by HRC on May 15, 2017
- HRC transferred $800,000 from her 2016 presidential campaign to Onward Together
- "to advance the vision that won nearly 66 million votes" of a "fairer, more inclusive, big-hearted America."
- co-founded by Howard Dean
- hired Emmy Ruiz & Adam Parkhomenko as consultants (both on HRC 2008 & 2016 campaigns)
- 501(c)(4) are “classic dark-money groups” because federal law doesn’t require them to disclose their donors.
- In 2017, gave $1M to: Color of Change, Emerge America, Indivisible, Swing Left & Run for Something
- Donated $95,000 in mid-term elections (max allowed $5K x 19 candidates)
- Can engage in some political activity, as long as that isn’t their primary role.

Reference:
One Seattle man’s quest to cancel his $10.48 monthly donation to Hillary Clinton’s nonprofit
Clinton Foundation has bumpy record on donor disclosure
The Clinton Foundation has lost $49.6 million since 2016.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
So we now have another curious event that has been going on in the same area as the flooding, Midland Michigan. This turned up on the 8 tonight.

BSL bio lab in Midland MI

"Anatomy of an exposure: A hospital labs recovery of Brucella melitensis."

Snippet from story:

In April of this year, the microbiology techs at the MidMichigan Medical Center in Midland, MI, were exposed to a living culture of Brucella species, a biosafety level3 (BSL-3) pathogen. Since our laboratory is classified and operates according to biological safety level 2 (BSL-2) guidelines, our exposure was a rare and unfortunate occurrence. Because Brucella ssp is listed as one of the biological agents that could be used for bioterrorism, the local and state Bioterrorism Response Network was also activated.

Another snippet showing the symptoms. (Curious they are all considered)

In humans, brucellosis can cause a range of symptoms that are similar to the flu and may include fever, sweats, headaches, back pains and physical weakness. Brucellosis can also cause long-lasting or chronic symptoms that include recurrent fevers, joint pain and fatigue. It can be misdiagnosed as chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia syndrome, but it is rarely fatal.2 Generally, it is not transmitted from person to person.

Link to FULL Article

edit on 5/20/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It's a marathon not a sprint.
Q
qmap.pub...

I posted this back on Feb, 4 2018

This isn`t a sprint its a marathon to be won.

ThanQ Q that was a nice little present as I just got out of hospital, I collapsed and had a very bad episode a couple of days ago with blood pressure of 76/43 and was feeling better when the ambulance crew took that reading, I thought I was gone.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Certainly Worth Remembering

Also .... Affirmative to the hums/high Frequency Vibrations some heard last evening - was being heard here in MI - -

edit on 5202020 by MetalThunder because: Water Island - Epstein Cabal

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I saw that too. Cavuto is such a tool, Foxnews has a few good personalities but aside from that they suck like the others...
Trump is dominating the news cycle, that's a positive sign..they are talking about the things he wants them to talk about.

originally posted by: GATruthseeker

a reply to: Observationalist

Fox News's Neil Cavuto must own a lot of stock in big Pharma.

Hydroxychloroquine is cheap. Cavuto hates the stuff!

If you take hcq you will die ! : twitter.com...

He was Ridiculous with all that!!!

Cavuto picked up today where he left off yesterday. Immediately after President Trump (again) explained to the media the logic of him taking Hydroxychloroquine, Neil had 3 doctors lined up to explain how useless the drug is in both treating and preventing Covid-19. (Trump's Q&A on Tuesday wrapped up 10 minutes into Cavuto's hourly segment)

edit on 20-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Q peddling false hope IMO in his/her parsing of Barr statement.

Obama/Biden won’t be touched by Durham.

I’m beginning to think 8kun Q isn’t same as 8chan Q.

Just my opinion.

I can't decide what is right there but Rel and COM have sure given us food for thought and the proofs do help. The letdowns are hurting a bit. I am trying to not have stinking thinking here. We have one or two bones and little else. They did arrest deep state operative Epstein. The warrior did show us in advance notice of happenings a few days later on pedo ring busts and other human traffickers. The news barely covered it and don't dwell on it at all as that is not their narrative to expose but to protect from us.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

You remind me of a wild west sheriff in Nevada that takes no # from ANYBODY. Cool, soft talking guy but God help ya if you ever cross him let alone break the law. Carries two sidearms on his hip.

Lol not sure if that's a compliment or an insult these days 😂. Either way I thank you 😁

Hanging up my duty belt for good. 🤨

You and I both know you can't do that until you have no breath left in you. I understand you though but you, like many of us raised your hand and said "I DO" when they asked if you accept the responsibility to uphold the COTUS against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: etshrtslr
a reply to: etshrtslr

Doing this second time ever on Mobil....please forgive ...lurker since first Dashen thread.... btw God Bless!!!

To Grambler:

Love your post and do follow. But do we not have a right and responsibility to head the words of Thomas Jefferson.?

Text the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure. our Convention has been too much impressed by. . .

Text www.loc.gov...

From your link I will add the lines above that. It speaks volumes too as this is the setup.

what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure. our Convention has been too much impressed by.

"Warn the rulers from time to time" and "let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to FACTS"

Facts are what this battle is about, and our battle also with false facts the UN scientist use. With models they can't defend in serious scientific debate. 1984 tyranny tactics are right in our face trying to psychobabble us out of the truth that needs sunshine from time to time like the tree of Liberty.
edit on 20-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Grambler

I summed it up from day 0ne:

Trump is the White Man's 0bama.

And the Hindus too. Did you see the crowd in India that met him? All of my many friends from India, (we share the love of their food and to be free Americans) who are now American citizens seem to love the POTUS Trump. I kid you not. A D'nesh D'Souza mentality is what I get from them.

edit on 20-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Don't have to look too far ....

edit on 5202020 by MetalThunder because: Are you prepared for the STORM ?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

IDK about this being an "attack" on the DOW chemical plant. There are A LOT easier ways to go about that than having a bunch of dams fail that are close by. Thats just reckless and insane.....not that I would put something like that past them, but its a stretch, IMO.

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join