It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

The governors releasing prisoners is especially hard to reconcile. Why are they doing this? Do they really identify with violent felons moreso than ordinary people?

The violent criminals and sex offenders being released is disgusting behavior by officials and the prison system. I don't understand it.
edit on 5/20/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

She asks if he has one more question, and the guy asks her, "Who is Q"?

She didn't answer the question but, told him she would pass that along to the President, lol.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The plot thins?

"A follower of QAnon, a conspiracy theory that has been spreading from the far fringes of right-wing social media into more mainstream Republican circles, won the Republican primary for U.S. Senate in Oregon Tuesday, crediting fellow followers for her victory."

So what does this mean in the context of things?
Another fly in the ointment?

Source:

www.yahoo.com...

link   
hello fellow qsters.
long time no see.

been here ever since and love the steady flow of input coming through this chanel. thank you ats

have seen many names come and go, also many yays and nays.

totally missing some early anons. you know who i mean.

hope you're all well.

i miss tigertatzen, GA B) , Steaming, texas girl, AnkhMopork ;* , The Gut, Cauliflower and many more.

q related: it's not about patriotism, it's about world'ism

they still have us fighting amongst us. #simplepeople

they don't like when we're a proud nation.

but they hate and puke when we are
w w g 1 w g a #global

this is not a 4 year election, this is a ww happening.

social distancing

godspeed anons

you are most needed where you are. #shine
(shine doesn't penetrate)
#justbe

love you all. even the nay sayers. hope it pays well :*

#therichestpeoplearentonthatlist

link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I believe it was a guest on Jason Goodman's show, Crowdsource the Truth, who recently stated his belief Sullivan is dragging this out only to teach a lesson to people who, like Flynn, lie and plead guilty to something they are, in fact, innocent of; that, in the end, he will ultimately exonerate Flynn.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

The governors releasing prisoners is especially hard to reconcile. Why are they doing this? Do they really identify with violent felons moreso than ordinary people?

The violent criminals and sex offenders being released is disgusting behavior by officials and the prison system. I don't understand it.

If they need more FF, framing, more sacrificial pawns, it makes sense.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
"Q-Anon Follower Wins Senate Primary"

Trump has retweeted accounts that promote QAnon, and his rallies have had plenty of attendees sporting Q-related apparel and signs. Last year, Yahoo News reported that an FBI document had identified QAnon as one of the “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists” that were potential terrorist threats.

“The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories very likely will emerge, spread, and evolve in the modern information marketplace, occasionally driving both groups and individual extremists to carry out criminal or violent acts,” the document states. It also goes on to say the FBI believes conspiracy-theory-driven extremists are likely to increase during the 2020 presidential election cycle.

This is how Q can actually damage the public release of legitimate information. The media poisons the well with Q, so people ignore it even when it does come out. "Flynn was set up? I read before that that's part of the conspiracy theory that made a guy shoot up a pizza parlor for no reason".

Deliberate?
" Self"-sabotage?

I considered that so-called intel bulletin dated 30 May 2019 that supposedly originated from the FBI field office in Arizona (strange) and ONLY sourced from Yahoo clown news to be a fake. Also, I cannot find such bulletin on the FBI Bulletin site. So, color me highly skeptical.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: imthegoat
It isn't easy for me to talk about systems without getting into the esoteric, spiritual, energetic...(whatever you want to call it) side of things and right now, in this current situation, I feel like most people don't really want to hear about that. I come off as preachy & that's not what I want. I'll just say from my belief about what's true is that we have more control over this system than what most people realize. I'm not talking about Constitutional powers over this nation, I'm talking about the entire planet. Maybe the entire solar system

I know I am not alone when I say that I totally get what you are saying & I appreciate ALL of your posts very much.

PM

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: liveandlearn

I believe it was a guest on Jason Goodman's show, Crowdsource the Truth, who recently stated his belief Sullivan is dragging this out only to teach a lesson to people who, like Flynn, lie and plead guilty to something they are, in fact, innocent of; that, in the end, he will ultimately exonerate Flynn.

Nope.

People plead guilty to crimes they didn't commit every day, across the country, by the thousands and tens of thousands.

If Sullivan has been a lawyer or judge more than a week, he knows this.

He also knows that if every innocent person demanded a trial, the system would shut down because it can't handle that volume of trials.

Nope. This Goodman guy is clueless.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Thanks to you and CherokeeTroy, I went down another rabbit hole, and came out with this golden little nugget:

The Masonic Square & Compasses symbol on the diagram of the patent is what floors me.

It's interesting to watch how they tryna usher us into their global scheme
(Spoiler Alert -- they FAIL lol)

Is this cryptocurrency linked to the Project Zyphr stuff? I didn't search too deep into that. But I was intrigued that part of that extermination project included a flu like virus

Where did that information come from? Why was it posted right before the pandemic of a 'flu-like ' virus? Why was that info allowed to stay up? Is it more truth mixed with disinfo? How much is true?

So many questions...
edit on 20-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

How hard did you look? These are just from a quick google. I know it was discussed in thread when it happened..

www.theguardian.com...

[url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/02/hours-after-an-fbi-warning-about-qanon-is-published-qanon-slogan-turns-up-trumps-rally/]link[/ url]

edit on 20-5-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Yup. What doesn’t likely happen often is the prosecution dropping the case/charges and the judge appointing his own prosecutor.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yea, of course it's all over on practically every news site and earlier in this thread but, nothing from the FBI site. Yahoo sourced the FBI office in Arizona and every other news site sourced Yahoo. I couldn't find any such doc/pdf on a FBI public server. That's all I was pointing out and why I remain highly skeptical of it's authenticity.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Yup. What doesn’t likely happen often is the prosecution dropping the case/charges and the judge appointing his own prosecutor.

This has never happened, as far as anyone knows. What's more, Judge Sullivan's actions directly contradict a unanimous (9-0) Supreme Court decision made just last week, which holds that "Friend of the Court" type submissions are entirely inappropriate in a criminal case.

Hopefully, Flynn's lawyer's petition for a writ of mandamus succeeds, and this judge is pulled off the case. (He should be pulled off the bench entirely.) He has completely gone rogue, with no legal justification for his actions.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Supreme Court says hate-mongering Democrats cannot have access to the Mueller grand jury materials.

www.wsj.com...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Revised totals for May 19th, now that I've managed to upload tweets from after 12:00:00...

Q Posts = 10
POTUS tweets = 41
Total = 51 = 17 x3 = QQQ

If Q is listening... Please sort out these Tweet Export sites!

3 not working now:

Exporttweet.com - diversified into selling medicinal cannabis,
Trumptwitterarchive.com - stopped updating after 12:00 yesterday.
Followersanalysis.com - following same M.O. as Exporttweet before they stopped. I.e. They provide incomplete file and wait for complaint and proof of error before regenerating!

This isn't random and it's fraud when you pay ~$30 per download!!

If anyone fancies identifying any ties between these companies and twitter then it may prove useful in class actions.
edit on 20-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This afternoon, President Trump tells Republican Senators that his three oldest children we're unmasked and spied upon by the Obama Administration.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Supreme Court says hate-mongering Democrats cannot have access to the Mueller grand jury materials.

www.wsj.com...

Boom. That’s big. Not in a “protect Trump” way but in a “piss off Nancy/Nadler/Schiff” way.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Well that will start the After Party off well!

Cheers RR!

edit on 20-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This thread has become a movie script.

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join