It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

One possibility is the post by @thebradfordfile just under this retweet.... and a portion of the @tedcruz tweet just above.

1. BELOW
Video clip has Susan RIce on tape saying "I know nothing about this." (spying on the Trump transition team).

2. ABOVE
Her "by the book" note has her detailing a team meeting with BO and Biden discussing very thing.
edit on 20-5-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
BOOOM
Ukraine judge orders Joe Biden be listed as alleged perpetrator of crime in prosecutor’s firing | Just The News….CORRUPT AMERICAN MEDIA MUST HAVE JUST MISSED THIS. THEIR HATRED IS SO GREAT THEY WILL COVER UP EVEN CRIMES.

twitter.com...

Link to article: justthenews.com...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Warning about Rabbits 🐇 - Couldn’t help but think of the symbolism, With all us here chasing white rabbits.
A new deadly virus, rabbit hemorrhagic disease, is killing thousands of wild rabbits in the US

The symptoms can appear so rapidly that infected rabbits may die before they're found. Rabbits that have died from the disease may have blood on their mouth or nose. "It’s going to affect the entire food chain," said Ralph Zimmerman, the state veterinarian for New Mexico where the disease first emerged in March. "Everything that feeds on rabbits is going to be affected to some degree."

edit on 20-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)
Chick-A-Boom
............BOOM
................BOOM
....................BOOM

Ukraine judge orders Joe Biden be listed as alleged perpetrator of crime in prosecutor’s firing | Just The News….CORRUPT AMERICAN MEDIA MUST HAVE JUST MISSED THIS. THEIR HATRED IS SO GREAT THEY WILL COVER UP EVEN CRIMES.

twitter.com...

Link to article: justthenews.com...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm seriously hoping that we've reached the point where False Flags no longer take our eyes off the ball and the deep state realises these have become obsolete, no use, and therefore pointless!

Hi Rel

Bear in mind Cranky's regular pointer -- that bunch has one playbook and one playbook only. They'll keep up the atrocious provocations because that is what they do.

Cheers

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

You remind me of a wild west sheriff in Nevada that takes no # from ANYBODY. Cool, soft talking guy but God help ya if you ever cross him let alone break the law. Carries two sidearms on his hip.

Lol not sure if that's a compliment or an insult these days 😂. Either way I thank you 😁

Hanging up my duty belt for good. 🤨

You and I both know you can't do that until you have no breath left in you. I understand you though but you, like many of us raised your hand and said "I DO" when they asked if you accept the responsibility to uphold the COTUS against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

JOM and CT:

I'm sure you recall when you took that oath.

Remember how, when we left active duty, we were formally released from the obligations of that oath ?

Oh yeah ... I don't recall being released from those obligations, either ...

Some things are for life.

Cheers

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, datestamp of the tweet POTUS replied to in Q4291 is May and sums to 20(th):

May 30 2019 = 5+3+0+2+0+1+9 = 20

edit on 20-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

And now we know why he isn't leaving his basement .... perhaps

Чи є мисливець?Чи є мисливець, щоб бути знайдений

edit on 5202020 by MetalThunder because: the best is yet to come

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Чи є мисливець?Чи є мисливець, щоб бути знайдений

Verborgenerstaatjäger

Cheers
edit on 20-5-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Rel can you confirm

5:5

qanon.pub...

Also tomQrrow may 21/2020 is Ascension day
edit on 20-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

My Indian friends are Democrats.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

My Indian friends are Democrats.

Same here. Democrats = Compassion, in their eyes.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
First subpoena submitted...for Washington DC based Blue Star Strategies.....ruh-roh!!!!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
First subpoena submitted...for Washington DC based Blue Star Strategies.....ruh-roh!!!!

Without context, your excitement is not contagious. Sorry.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am seeing more things leaking through the media about the Brennan, Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Strok, Page ring.

amgreatness.com...

I know it's disappointing that Barr announced that Obama and Biden are not targets, but I can see why. If you are really going to go after something of this magnitude, you have to make pretty darn sure every duck you have is lined up in a row. There can be no doubt. All the stars are aligned against you.

If Durham's investigation brings the sorts of charges alluded to earlier against even a few of the principals and makes them stick, Obama's reputation will be absolute mud because it's indisputable that he was aware of what was going on.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Without context, your excitement is not contagious. Sorry.

Think Hunter Biden/Ukraine.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I am seeing more things leaking through the media about the Brennan, Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Strok, Page ring.

amgreatness.com...

I know it's disappointing that Barr announced that Obama and Biden are not targets, but I can see why. If you are really going to go after something of this magnitude, you have to make pretty darn sure every duck you have is lined up in a row. There can be no doubt. All the stars are aligned against you.

If Durham's investigation brings the sorts of charges alluded to earlier against even a few of the principals and makes them stick, Obama's reputation will be absolute mud because it's indisputable that he was aware of what was going on.

Obama and Clinton reputation are already mud. Outside of the liberal media those two names mean nothing anymore. They don't draw crowds, and their own supporters drag them enough. Reputations don't matter.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 26RSH200520001D - Q4291

Firstly, a rider, still trying to get POTUS tweets up to date from yesterday at noon, so there may also be Post/tweet MARKERS with this post...

Q4281

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6756bf No.9250388 📁
May 20 2020 08:45:52 (EST) NEW
WWG1WGA.PNG

twitter.com...📁
Why did POTUS reply to a tweet from May 30, 2019?
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Timestamp includes 5by5.
Chan Post number includes 5by.
Date today, May 20th = 5by5 = EYES ON!!!

1) WWG1WGA!!! appears for the 111th time!!!

2) Characters per line method generates JWJA:
JW = Judicial Watch
JA = Julian Assange?

3) The tweet picture, "WWG1WGA.PNG", from EXIF data, is:
a) 1125x2436
Q1125 It's Happening
Q2436 THIS IS ABOUT SAVING AMERICA: The entire world is watching. Patriots from around the world are praying for AMERICA. We are all bound by a feeling deep inside, a feeling that cannot be publicly expressed for fear of ridicule, a feeling that challenges the mainstream (narrative), against that which we are told to accept and dare not question, put simply, that people are being abused by those in power and time is running out. Remember the battles of Lexington and Concord - "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"

b) 16 bits per sample, 4 samples per pixel - this is higher than usual, especially for a mostly white and text tweet!
c) 2.74 Megapixels... again very high for just a tweet!
d) The screenshot was taken at 06:40:09 (sums to 19) and then processed in Photoshop before being posted at 08:45:52
e) File Header includes following:
adobe photoshop, RDF, XML
f) Does anyone have time to compare the picture against ORIGINAL tweet - to see if anything has been changed?

4) Post timestamp of 08:45:52
08 = 8chan/Infinity,
45 = POTUS
52 = Full set cards? On Deck? Also one of cranky's fave numbers.

5) Timestamp/Delta2Acronyms gives: HS, HIG, OTV, FBL, IO

6) Other USUAL DECODES give:
Q45 Follow Huma. What just broke w/ Huma? What did HRC instruct Huma to do re: Classified markings? Why is this story just now coming out? What relevance does it have?

Q52 Notice any patterns relating to the CF? Net Worth, BO, NP, NoName, MW

Q89 FBI/MI currently have Open Investigation Clinton Foundation - Haiti? What countries donated big money to CF? SA? Why is this relevant? Snow White

Q189 The Cult Runs the World - Who performed during HRC rallies? What does HRC represent to them?

Q235 Shanghai Photo, Obama Visit & NK Missile Launch

Q335 10 Minute Marker: Timestamp [Q] post [:03] against POTUS' Tweet [:13]. [10] No coincidences.

Q845 @Snowden Welcome to China. Border crossing -3. Spartans in Darkness.

Q1345 Iran Deal About New Business for EU & Black Ops Site for CIA

Q1520 GOP to Unleash Full Congressional Arsenal on FBI/DOJ

Q2045 Jeff Sessions in Background of Obama Oval Office pic (Silent Assassin)

Q2048 POTUS Labels Fake Polls "Suppression" Polls (Q Proof)

Q2545 If you decide to change careers… Your name has been entered to be fast-tracked.

Q3707 WW. Though, nothing should ever replace 'Christ' in 'Christmas'. Merry Christmas, Anons/Patriots. God is on our side.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

For a lot of people, what the media tells them is what matters and what they think.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Confirmed Trillium! 5:5 in timestamp of Q4291 = EYES ON.

See my references to the picture size and content in decode above!

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join