It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood affiliates improperly applied for and received $80 million in coronavirus stimulus funds, feds say

Thirty-seven Planned Parenthood affiliates applied for and received a total of $80 million in loans from the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" has learned -- and now the federal government wants the money back, saying the affiliates should have known they weren't eligible for the coronavirus stimulus payouts.

"With an annual budget of over one billion dollars and the explicit Small Business Administration affiliation rules made it clear that Planned Parenthood was not and is not eligible for the Paycheck Protection Program,"

A Planned Parenthood affiliate in Metropolitan Washington (PPMW), for example, will receive a letter stating that although self-certified that it was eligible for a $1,328,000 PPP loan in accordance with the SBA's affiliation rules, it will need to return the money.

Color me not surprised. But.... Taking it back will be painful as hell for many of these folks, as they have likely shuttled it off already.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Building those ghost cities drove the cost of concrete worldwide and tainted drywall was being shipped to US to be used in new homes.

I'm wondering if the real reason for those cities wasn't to drive up costs since there are easier ways of doing that, but instead was being done to inflate Chinas population numbers.

Look we have many many major cities full of people hard at work for China.

Where are all the people?

Hard at work, that is why you don't see them.

I'm wondering if China is as populated as they say? At least with India they have a margin of error included with their number, but I'm willing to bet that India is the most populated country on earth, with China somewhere near the top.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Q4289

Marathon = 26.22 miles.

2 years, 6 months, 22 days since first Q drop.

Marathon my arse, this is a Death Valley Badwater Ultramarathon - 135 miles. We're in the long chess ultramarathon game.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

šŸ“
Sep 19 2018 19:08:00 (EST)

"You cannot attack a political opponent"

Barr said yesterday 18 - fallout today 19, that they will not attack a political opponent to make points. They'll just let his record speak for itself via an endless stream of horror filled DECLAS.

Still looking at 20-21 bringing chaos.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Q4289

Marathon = 26.22 miles.

2 years, 6 months, 22 days since first Q drop.

Marathon my arse, this is a Death Valley Badwater Ultramarathon - 135 miles. We're in the long chess ultramarathon game.

Look up "The Barkley" marathon

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200519005D - Q4282 and Q4283; Multiple MARKERS

1) Q4282 - This is a DOUBLE MARKER post =
POTUS tweet, 10 mins, Q post, 1 min POTUS tweet!
POTUS tweet 1 at 11:25:51:

I am proud to announce the San Francisco Bay Area will receive over $700M in federal funds to support continued operations and support workers at @flySFO Intl Airport and for transit on @sfmta_muni & @SFBart. This money will aid in economic recovery!

Q4282 at 11:35:17 10 min MARKER - past between Q start and a week ago...

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 76a615 No.9238642 šŸ“
May 19 2020 11:35:17 (EST) NEW

POTUS daily ingest HCQ prevent COVID-19?
Pre announcement: tools [source(s), data, COV-1 v COV-2 analysis, etc.] provided to factually ā€˜challengeā€™ narrative?
Full attack v HCQ by media [D]s?
Why?
Why wouldnā€™t the media [D]s want to work [on all fronts] to find a possible solution [immediate dismissal]?
Why doesnā€™t the media [D]s want the pandemic [rearrange: dem panic] to slow-stop?
Why doesnā€™t the media [D]s want society to heal [recover]?
Why doesn't the media [D]s want people to no longer fear going outside?
Why doesnā€™t the media [D]s want people to point the finger at China as the source?
Why doesā€™t the media [D]s want people to return to work [normal daily lives]?
Who benefits the most?
Why does corp media [D] attempt to control us?
Why does corp media [D] challenge [attack] anyone who defies pushed_coordinated narrative?
Why does corp media [D] attempt to prevent [individual] critical thinking [public]?
Is this about the virus or something else?
Everything is at stake this election.
Q

POTUS tweet 2 at 11:36:54 to form a:
1 min MARKER - recent past... over the last week or referring to 1st tweet?

I am pleased to announce that the Seattle areaā€™s @SoundTransit will receive over $166M in federal funds from @USDOT to help keep the transit system open & operational, helping get people to work or make necessary trips. These funds help replace lost fare revenue, very important!

a) So this is POTUS messaging Q, Q responding then POTUS confirming?

b) Does the tying of these 2 tweets with the post focus on 700 and 166 from the tweets? Are these times or Q posts?
Q166 Repost - Expand your Thinking!
Q700 [Next week] [Next week] [Next week] Suicide weekend?
or 700+166 =
Q866 Haitian children trafficked out at ports friendly to CF

To add more comms...

2) The second tweet was followed 8 minutes later by Q4283 at 11:44:41 and POTUS then tweeted at 11:49:50 to form a:
5 min MARKER - indicating recent past.
Q4283

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 76a615 No.9238824 šŸ“
May 19 2020 11:44:41 (EST) NEW
When does your enemy expend ammunition?
Do you expend ammunition against a weak opponent?
Do you expend ammunition against a non_threat?
Critical thinking _media cluster bomb(s) [attacks] v POTUS
Critical thinking _media cluster bomb(s) [attacks] v Q [you]
Q

ā€œThe Massive Trump Coronavirus Supply Effort that the Media Loves to Hateā€ @RichLowry

My brain is a bit addled so can anyone see clearly what the above is messaging?

edit on 19-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, if it's 2 years 6 months 22 days after the first Q post... equating to 26.22 miles of a marathon... then surely this means we are in sight of the finishing line, or about to cross it?

By the way... TOMORROW, 20th, is at the 55 min position on the Q clock!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

8 drops with Cruz Q

Signaling the Spying on Ted might be revealed?

Ted's reveal would be brutal. He's not accused of russia russia russia. There is no Original Narrative to break down on him.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Looks like POTUS doesnt want us letting up on the #OBAMAGATE either. He want it all caps now I wonder?

Cruz has been an interesting bird through this whole ordeal to say the least.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I just had a weird mid range frequency hum right now.

It Came in loud for a few seconds, pulled back and steadied out.
It left and can back one more time.

Anyone else get anything

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 26RSH200519006D - Other Usual decodes for Q4282 and Q4283

a) Q4282 links to:

Q71 Awan Group, Muslim Brotherhood and Harvard University Muslim Alumni

Q84 Please add crumbs above in new complete graphic. Organized and in order. Critical for understanding and review. Spider web. Hillary & Saudi Arabia (Alice & Wonderland)(see above). This is staged and deliberate. Snow White Godfather lll

Q612 / _ Council on Foreign Relations / _ wiki/Members_of_the_Council_on_Foreign_Relations

Q625 SEC_TEST

Q1135 Facebook. Building 8. China.

Q1221 Maggie Haberman Corrupt NYT Journalist: Trust funds (3). Deposits routed from EU. Why are deposits ORIG from EU being transferred into [3] TRUST funds [children]? How do you get your talking points? Why do many DC journalists (yourself) use & replace 'burner phones' every week? How do you pass the new number out? Tweets are very important. Do you feel safe?

Q1635 Annapolis Shooter was Ready to Sacrifice Himself for a Higher Calling

Q2335 Supply Chain Hack: China Used a Microchip to Infiltrate U.S. Companies and Military

Q2418 Don't Listen to Fake News Rigged Polls That Want to Suppress Your Vote

Q2835 Red Castle = US Army Corp of Engineers (Q Proof)

Q3517 POTUS Called Out Loretta Fuddy's Suspicious Death Back in 2013

b) Q4283 links to:
Q41 North Korea Mountain Collapse

Q44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

Q131 POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am. Please stand by.

Q145 ::::WARNING:::: This is not a game! DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA:
www.nytimes.com... Do you believe in coincidences? How many coincidences do you need before you believe? This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world. Pray.

Q924 The spirit cooking discovery is bigger than you know. Follow Maria. Thereā€™s a reason the word ā€˜conspiracyā€™ was made/pushed. Their weapon against the awakening.

Q1144 Twitter down. Injection good.

Q1644 What do they fear the most? Public awakening. If they ask. They self destruct. They know this is real. See attacks. The build is near complete. Growing exponentially. You are the frame. You are the support. People will be lost. People will be terrified. People will reject. People will need to be guided. Do not be afraid. We will succeed. Timing is everything. Think Huber. Think DOJ/FBI reorg. Think sex/child arrests / news. Think resignations (loss of control). How do you remove evil in power unless you reveal the ultimate truth? It must be compelling to avoid a divide (political attack/optics). We are the majority (growing). WW. Sheep no more. TOGETHER.

Q2344 Are you ready to see arrests? Are you ready to see PAIN? Are you ready to be part of history?

Q2844 Former President's Can Still Arrange Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities

Q3303 Eyes On: See Something, Say Something

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I've got one a mid-range low hum ring at the moment, it kinda washes in and out like the tide?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: crankyoldman

Looks like POTUS doesnt want us letting up on the #OBAMAGATE either. He want it all caps now I wonder?

Political Pandering in an election year otherwise i suggest he speaks to his swamp infested attorney general who pretty much killed obamagate.

Trump is looking more and more as a useful idiot for the deepstate.

edit on 07531America/ChicagoTue, 19 May 2020 23:07:59 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Justice Department warns California that coronavirus rules may violate religious freedoms

The Justice Department questioned why religious work was not considered ā€œessentialā€ while other sectors, including the entertainment and e-commerce industries, were allowed to continue operating.

We believe that the Constitution calls for California to do more to accommodate religious worship, including in Stage 2 of the reopening plan,ā€ Kerri Kupec, director of communications for Attorney General William Barr, said on Twitter.

Iā€™m jaded cuz Iā€™m from California, Iā€™m sure these demons will wiggle out of this too.

edit on 19-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Observationalist

I've got one a mid-range low hum ring at the moment, it kinda washes in and out like the tide?

I get high frequency hums often, but this one stuck out. My left ear sound faded out while my right ear took the brunt of the mid range hum, I could feel it. Significant enough for me to get up and move to the next room.

Felt it strong like that once before. It was three day before a big 6.6 quake in Chile.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 26RSH200519007D - Q4283 - Crumb line decodes:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 76a615 No.9238824 šŸ“
May 19 2020 11:44:41 (EST) NEW
When does your enemy expend ammunition?
Do you expend ammunition against a weak opponent?
Do you expend ammunition against a non_threat?
Critical thinking _media cluster bomb(s) [attacks] v POTUS
Critical thinking _media cluster bomb(s) [attacks] v Q [you]
Q

1) Lines 1 and 2 both have spurious SPACE at the end... this could mean 12 hours, or 1 becomes 2 (e.g. Cruz FISAs also?)

2) The character length of the lines translates to:

NXTFHA = Next, Follow Huma Abedin...

xref 8x Q Posts

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Citing criminal investigation, Ghislaine Maxwell seeks delay in Jeffrey Epstein victimā€™s lawsuit

Ghislaine Maxwell canā€™t be questioned under oath about Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s sex trafficking scheme because she is under criminal investigation, an attorney for the accused madam writes in new papers.

The argument by Maxwellā€™s attorney Laura Menninger is a rare acknowledgment of the risk facing the British socialite who is said to be in hiding.

Menninger asked a federal judge to freeze a lawsuit brought by alleged Epstein victim Annie Farmer due to the investigation by federal prosecutors in New York.

She's gone dark since Apr 27th.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You guys are aware of the 3 dams that have now collasped in Michigan?

This is a LIVE FEED LINK

FF? Where is that wacko Governor?

ETA: Three dams in play, with a chemical factory in between. The Dow chemical plant mfc. one of the ingredients in hydroxychloroquine. What are the odds, we've already seen 2 chemical plants involved in production of HCQ damaged.
edit on 5/19/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Look what POTUS tweeted THANKS to:

twitter.com...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweet

8 drops with Cruz Q

Signaling the Spying on Ted might be revealed?

Ted's reveal would be brutal. He's not accused of russia russia russia. There is no Original Narrative to break down on him.

Didn't Cruz come from the Farm?

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join