It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Given the strong Q theme in Q drops... Q Media > "Christian faith in Western culture for new generations."

Gabe and Rebekah Lyons founded Q in 2007, a learning community that mobilizes Christians to advance the common good in society. Described as “sophisticated and orthodox” by The New York Times, they convene leaders in America’s most influential cities and equip them to engage public life in winsome and thoughtful ways.

qideas.org...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Another quicky decode...

Q4287 could be 11.3 1st MARKER!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b71f03 No.9241285 📁
May 19 2020 14:17:14 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

The tweet is of Susan Rice's covering herself memo.

1) Timestamp is both a REFLECTION around Q (14:17:14) but also sums to 45 = POTUS45,

2) The Post Delta from Q4286 is 01:01:30 = 11.3

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Another Quicky decode... Q4282 has a spurious SPACE at the end of line 13!

As line 13 = "Why does corp media [D] challenge [attack] anyone who defies pushed_coordinated narrative? ",
I think this links MSM as the coordinators of MS13 attacks on those who defy (xref Seth Rich 187)?

YMMV

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Never paid much attention to Islam or the Koran but found this short video very interesting. Infiltration not invasion.
Islam's 99-1 Rule (excuse the Bible preaching but worth 14 min listen, imo)

Since its founding in AD 610, Islam has relied on a simple rule, which I call "Islam's 99-1 Rule." It may be stated as follows: "If, out of every 100 listeners, 99 mindlessly accept what is said, and only 1 questions what is said, the 99 can silence the 1 through pressure, ridicule, intimidation, abuse, or violence." In this video, I discuss Zakir Naik's use of the rule, along with Muhammad's use of the rule.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
As much as China gets tossed around, I thought it important to remember that the First Emperor of China had burned all the books that were found and killed all of the scholars so that people would compare the current situation to events in the past.

Given that schools are closed with "iffy" dates as to when they will reopen, students are being "graduated" without a full education, and strange levels of censorship from a certain group of people that have very strong connections to China. Should we be asking about crimes Americans are doing, or should we be looking at what the Chinese are doing?

China in general is known for the long game so what if (yes I know, but hear me out) corrupting the political system, releasing disease after disease to cripple the worlds population, and Chinas constant insistence that they have the worlds largest population while not being fully honest with the real numbers and have many ghost cities set up. Is China (the land not the people) dying and this is all an attempt to move it's population to another country?

Just tossing this out there since almost everything "Q" has brought to light connects back to China in some regard, and the Art of War does say that a distracted enemy is a weakened enemy. China does have the world at a bad spot right now with the virus and political scamming, but strangely China as a functional unit isn't hurt at all.

***IMPORTANT NOTE***

This is not in any way a racist statement, nor is it racial in any form. The Chinese People are clearly being victimized as badly, if not more so, than the rest of the world. This is only a statement by me to bring another point of view into this mess.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Q4284 links, through the tweet url, to the original article about Michele Bachmann, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the US Govt.

This is quoted in:
Q57
Q58
and referenced in
Q4036

This is therefore the 4th Q post about it... and the article says that:

Senator McCain and others roundly criticized Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 when she and four members of the House Permanent Select Committee Intelligence and the House Judiciary Committee cited Ms. Abedin

Are we being asked to identify the other FOUR?

Could they be:
Jim Jordan,
Mark Meadows,
Devin Nunes
Matt Gaetz?

After all it would make sense to historialise their part in the Qmap?

edit on 19-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Awesome! 😆😂

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

She is the female Richard Grenell. Best advocate for the president. Finally getting some gutsy people in the adm.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Remember how an ID card was proposed by the Government - 2004 - yet eventually failed , it was later mentioned / suggested by T.Blair.........

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
techno_fog

Judge Sullivan has set out a time line ending July 16 for oral arguments. But techno fog believes Sidney Powell's filing today of the mandamus will stay the deadline.

Piling up debt and stress plus dragging out the timeline closer to election. And Sullivan is concerned about it looking political.
edit on 19-5-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PS Would hate to put up something that might suggest a diversion so have just sent a message.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think every topic in graphic below has been covered in this thread and then some.

edit on 19-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A huge focus of this thread is the use of language and symbols to control the population and to hide things.

So the UN just tossed this bit of mind control out today. Comments = funny

So My neighbor has one of these signs in front of their house.

I was looking at this and the staggering tone deafness of this sign was something to me. The neighbor recently moved in and placed this sign in their yard. Across the street are three homes with long term neighbors - black. So evidently the Soros organization of Black Lives Matter equates to telling long term residents that suddenly their lives matter.

The sign also includes the mind control label "science is real." That makes no sense, but it is intended to convey "all scientific conclusions are valid" which is code/symbol for "Settled Climate Science is Real." These same said neighbors just cut down all their old growth trees and replaced them with nothing. Trees = Oxygen. Removal of Trees = tone deaf morons.

"Woman's Rights are Human Rights" is beyond stupid. No one says women are not human. "Rights" are inherent.

The point is the endless Virtue Signalling via language goal post moving has a point. It has folks doing things like telling black people their lives matter instead of living that sentiment. It has folks walking into a room panicked they will fail to call "Its Pat" by the proper pronoun and actually fearing being charged with a hate crime for failing to say "they". (They = schizophrenic).

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Costa Rica prides themselves on quality medical care. It's the Switzerland of Central America.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Well, that explains 108,000 pills donation from NOVARTIS!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Open the States

They are trying to organize a nationwide lockdown defiance starting Friday where businesses open in defiance of orders and people go out and patronize them.

I don't know if that ties in to anything, but since this is similar to the national Empty Chair movement as they are asking for pictures and videos. I thought I'd pop it up.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Has the NBA seen this?

"Owner" will not do.

Not. At. All!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So not only were the ding-dongs in charge selling our Tech to China they also helped to weaken our military with subpar foreign steel. Several drops can be viewed at QMAP. Building those ghost cities drove the cost of concrete worldwide and tainted drywall was being shipped to US to be used in new homes.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

It took me a while to finally realize that Hussein and those with his world view actually really do hate America.

When he sat in Jeremiah Wright's "God damn America" Marxist black liberation theology church for 20 years, then ran on a platform to fundamentally transform America, most people didn't really "hear" what he was saying or truly know who he is. Now we not only hear it, but we know exactly what he meant to do.

He's a smooth operator.

It wasn't just about corruption and pay-to-play. They really and truly want to see our country fail and fall to its knees. They like the American taxpayer $$$ so they can fund their worldwide slush funds, but they truly hate The People and our Constitution and what it stands for.

edit on 19-5-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join