It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Booboo.
edit on 5/19/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

May 19 2020 14:31:46 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...šŸ“
Q

Interesting twitter account.

I don't know if there is any relation, but MAVERICK was used one other time in Q373

edit on 19-5-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I finally heard the question I want to ask on Fox News, Jason Chaffetz brought it up on the Dana Perino show. What he said and Iā€™m paraphrasing is, itā€™s not illegal to unmask but what about Samantha powers she had over 260 unmasking requests and she says she didnā€™t make any of them. Is it a crime to impersonate someone making an Unmasking request?

It is a huge point that nobody has brought up

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I wanted to leave the post above mine unedited.

Iā€™ll bet Q drops this up within 3 to 4 days

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Samantha power's needs to be questioned more about this. It's a shame that unmasking is so easy.... does anybody even sign the request so you can compare signatures?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
nvr
edit on 19-5-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Poreshenko himself recorded them, and they were leaked by a Ukrainian member of Parliment.

Never ending saga. Its like a soap opera. Been on TV for 50 years, characters stay the same with different actors playing the parts, fantastical story lines, and no one pays attention except elderly women (no offense if someone watches them, but..). As the world turns..

50+ years
Ok Grandma (with respect), Watch closely...after the 2 min mark.

Guess you're right. We been conditioned a long time.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I finally heard the question I want to ask on Fox News, Jason Chaffetz brought it up on the Dana Perino show. What he said and Iā€™m paraphrasing is, itā€™s not illegal to unmask but what about Samantha powers she had over 260 unmasking requests and she says she didnā€™t make any of them. Is it a crime to impersonate someone making an Unmasking request?

It is a huge point that nobody has brought up

I was also thinking along those lines. How do we know that the names listed are the actual people who requested the unmasking? How easy would it be for them to use someone else's credentials to unmask? Or did those named blindly follow instructions to do so?

Unmasking isn't a crime, we all know that. But is unmasking US citizens on false grounds illegal? If the criteria for unmasking isn't met does it fall into illegal land? Surely there has to be some way to hold these people accountable. Flynn isn't the issue, he's the tip of it. How many more American citizens were unmasked via their surveillance programs? How deep does this sh*t go? Patriot Act needs to die.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 26RSH200519003D - Q4281 - #3 of 3, CHESS MOVES:
Visuals below (bottom "board" different as it looks Up to Down and Left to Right:

A total of 53 links possible using the QUEEN moves:

Q241 WH xmas party photos
Q246 CIA's Hidden Data Center
Q646 APACHE.
Q751 NK/Iran Protect Cabal: Operation Merlin; tech, nukes.
Q956 Panic mode. Enjoy the show.
Q1449 No. 72 Where was Kim tonight? You are watching a 'plan' being set in motion. Enjoy the show.
Q1748 POTUS Push to Declassify More of FISA: Something BIG is about to drop.
Q1753 FISA = Foundation to Investigating Widespread Corruption
Q1826 MSM Coordinated Attacks on Devin Nunes
Q2188 POTUS Orders Declassification of Carter Page FISA on Q Day (17)
Q2276 Kavanaugh Gives Powerful, Honest Testimony
Q2281 Sen. Feinstein (D) Threatened Sen. Murkowski (R)?
Q2362 Freedom Never More than One Generation Away from Extinction: [BOOM WEEK]
Q2549 DS Used GHWB Funeral to Stall Huber's Testimony on Clinton Foundation Investigation
Q3195 What is Ruth Bader Ginsberg's Current State of Health?
Q3200 Will a Fed Investigation of Smollett handling Implicate More than 1?
Q3472 2019 - YEAR OF THE BOOMERANG.
Q3477 The POWER of Anon Research
Q3533 Impeachment Would Never Pass in Senate; D's Just Feeding Hopium to Their Base
Q3613 What Happens When 90% of Media Controlled/Owned by (6) Corps?
Q3616 Chicago Bridge Q Sign: "Media is Complicit #Treason": THE GREAT AWAKENING. You are the news now. Handle w/ care.
Q3625 Senate, DHS & Gov't Affairs Committee Investigating Obama Admin, Burisma & Ukraine
Q3777 Eisenhower Warned Us of Military Industrial Complex
Q3782 Castle clean
Q3895 Do Not Fear
Q4096 Dems using DARPA-funded AI-driven Information Warfare Tool to Target Pro-Trump Accts
Q4101 They are Constantly Attacking Q to Stop/Stall the Great Awakening from Spreading
Q4109 Red Punisher: The Time is Coming
Q4114 Evidence SARS-CoV-2, Virus Strain That Causes COVID-19 Illness, Was Engineered?
Q4118 Game Over, Adam. Anons Are Ready To Dig
Q4123 Diane Feinstein = Bridge (Backchannel) to Communist Party of China
Q4135 It's time to wake up.
Q4140 BOOM: Justice Department Drops Flynnā€™s Criminal Case!!!
Q4149 A Doctor Grabs Mic & Destroys Dems, MSM and Their Nationwide Coronavirus Shutdown
Q4154 Obama Was Running Shadow Presidency - Speaking to Foreign Leaders Pre/Post POTUS' Travels
Q4162 Example of Corrupt MSM Asset Used by D's for Leaks: Adam Entous WAPO
Q4167 Climbing Up Together
Q4196 The Shadow Presidency/Government = Greatest Political Scandal in History
Q4201 Panic in DC - Enjoy the Show!
Q4202 Ex-Trump Security Aide, Ezra Cohen-Watnik, Rejoins Pentagon (Q Proof)
Q4207 The Armor of God prayer
Q4217 Red Punisher
Q4222 Cameras on = masks on, Cameras off - masks off
Q4226 Swamp Judge Sullivan Linked to FISA Judges Who Signed Flynn FISA Warrant
Q4231 Who Asked Russian Ambassador Kislyak to Call Flynn as Part of Setup/Entrapment?
Q4237 Hillary Clinton is Openly Talking About Qanon
Q4242 Lou Dobbs: More Explosive Obamagate Evidence Coming in 3-4 Weeks
Q4244 More Gimmicks (Face Shield) to Keep You Scared and Controlled
Q4248 Speak Up! San Diego Supervisor Challenges California Governor's Stay-At-Home Order
Q4256 10 weeks of revelations: We are in week 3 = CLAS 1-99
Q4258 Wuhan Lab info > Public v [matters of NAT SEC]
Q4279 For Easton
Q4280 "I have today." - Barr FISA = START

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Read this Itā€™s from the Washington post of all places, Itā€™s a pretty good look at unmasking,

www.google.com... f4423d47683_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Q: Vice President Joe Biden made an unmasking request on Jan. 12, 2017. Why would he have done that? A: That is not clear yet. Jan. 12 was the day that The Washington Post first reported that Flynn, then the national security adviser-designate for the incoming Trump administration, had phoned Kislyak several times on Dec. 29, the day the Obama administration announced the expulsion of 35 Russian officials as well as other measures in retaliation for Russiaā€™s interference in the 2016 election. Biden was the vice president and a senior official involved in the Obama administrationā€™s foreign policy and the transition, so he would probably have a need to know about those calls. Biden also might not have made the request himself. Some staff are allowed to request unmasking on their bossā€™s behalf, either at his request or in anticipation that the official will want and need to know the information, according to people who have been involved in the unmasking process.

Some staff?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Another question I have is,

They say you donā€™t know the identity of the person youā€™re unmasking.

So how many unmasking requests did Biden make and how many were about Flynn?

Do you know what I mean weā€™re they all 100% about Flynn?

edit on 19-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

twitter.com...šŸ“
Q

I don't know if there is any relation, but MAVERICK was used one other time in Q373

Maverick = McCain = executed.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 26RSH200519004D - Q4281 - #4 of 3, Bonus decode:
ZERO min MARKER vs. tweet:

POTUS tweet timestamp 11:22:27

DCā€™s @WMATA system is getting over $876M, a big boost to stay open & operating! The federal funds will keep workers paid & buses & trains running on a limited schedule as they are needed for essential trips. Good news for those who rely on transit! Congrats to @MayorBowser & all!

Q4281 timestamp 11:22:56

Difference: Q responds to POTUS 29 Seconds later.

Therefore:

Q4281 is a ZERO min MARKER - ACTION in PROGRESS
edit on 19-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: queenofswords

twitter.com...šŸ“
Q

Maverick = McCain = executed.

How did Ohio governor Kasich, of all people , know about this?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Unmasking? The Real Story Is When Flynn Was Not Masked in the First Place

Despite Wednesdayā€™s blockbuster news about the dozens of Obama-administration officials who ā€œunmaskedā€ then-incoming Trump national security advisor Michael Flynn, there remains a gaping hole in the story: Where is the record showing who unmasked Flynn in connection with his fateful conversation with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak?

There isnā€™t one.

There is no such evidence in the unmasking list that acting national intelligence director Richard Grenell provided to Senators Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) and Ron Johnson (R., Wis.). I suspect thatā€™s because General Flynnā€™s identity was not ā€œmaskedā€ in the first place. Instead, his December 29 call with Kislyak was likely intercepted under an intelligence program not subject to the masking rules, probably by the CIA or a friendly foreign spy service acting in a nod-and-wink arrangement with our intelligence community.

The CIA collects intelligence not under FISA but under Executive Order 12,333. The CIA is not governed by FISA because its intelligence operations are conducted outside the United States; the FBI is under FISA because its foreign counterintelligence mission is principally domestic.

May be far fetched but I wonder if satellites fall under the jurisdiction of "within the United States" or restricted to NRO/CIA only and not bound by FISA. Probably a thin gray line based on source/destination of the call record.

Executive order 12333 - December 4, 1981, Pres Reagan.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, many years ago I outsourced the AT&T dept that created the world's first loyalty card system... for a Chemists chain!

Makes you wonder if that was all part of their plan going back to the 80s?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thereā€™s something there, maybe a smoking gun or maybe just a question we should be asking.

Shouldnā€™t there be unmasking request that were about others?

I keep seeing stuff that said Flynn was being surveilled as early as Dec 2014

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Two kinds of anons.

Q has stated they are going Ali vs. Forman. Anons watching this fight saw it a certain way until the end.

Anons viewing this fight saw it a certain way.

Both groups provide contrast for each other. Impatient anons show the patient anons a POV, while the mirror is true.

Barr = Not Now, later. Why? Dems are still flailing away, weakening themselves, getting frustrated, making mistakes and the hold zero cards. HRC in the wings. Brokered Convention.

Anons know this, so they expect Tyson, others have zero idea so Ali is the game plan. The "expectations" are the issue not Q or Q+ or The Plan, as each anon has an expectation.

Anons need to manage their expectations, not the plan.

Anons will still be shocked by much of what will be revealed, but they will stand strong. Many not in the know will fall to pieces. Proof = Toilet Paper Wars.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Iā€™m both babyā€™s. I start out as the one on the left and gradually turn back into the baby on the right.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, in the context of "Biden ruled Ukraine" what does Putin's annexation of Crimea now mean? Part of overall White Hat plan to regain control from deep state?

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join