It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Re: twitter.com...

What documents is President Trump referring to in this tweet today?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

I’m both baby’s. I start out as the one on the left and gradually turn back into the baby on the right.

I would say that is appropriate.

One uses the Polarity points to escape them, not go deeper into them. The idea is each of us provides the contrast to let us know where we are - otherwise we know nothing at all.

I see folks say a lot "Q's not the same, I like old Q" but I see Q as the same, it's just folks have changed, evolved. In some cases a lot, so they see the Q drops in a different way. More contrast.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It’s only natural that people evolve. And points of you change over time. I certainly don’t look at the Q drops the same way I looked at them two years ago. You can never go back only forward

ETA I try to look at them the same but I can’t.

I agree with your premise that Q hasn’t changed and agree that it’s the people’s expectations getting overinflated
edit on 19-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Two kinds of anons.

Q has stated they are going Ali vs. Forman. Anons watching this fight saw it a certain way until the end.

[...]

I think the issue with most is that they've already fought 10 rounds and don't see it ending anytime soon. Effectively viewing all of this as indefinite, when we don't have an indefinite amount of time. A lot of people have been waiting for this to happen since 2012 and Ron Paul. He started the revolution, not Trump, not Q. Most of us (here anyway) already knew about the Elitists and their disgusting habits and life choices. We knew about the corruption in the Obama admin. We knew about the corruption in the Bush admin. We knew about Billary and their bullsh*t. Benghazi, fast & furious, U1, Iran, all of it. We knew.

What I'm saying is that for the last 8 years a lot of us have been waiting for something like the Q movement to happen. For people to finally be held accountable..

And all we're getting is "nothing will happen" on every. single. thing.

I'm not an impatient person and I think its unfair to label those impatient when we've already been waiting years before Trump and Q were in the picture. This isn't about Q, Trump, or anyone else involved in what's currently happening. This is about justice. This is about the swamp. This is about the deep state. This is about human trafficking, corruption, our constitution being sh*t on by democrats and Republicans. We. The. People.

We the people cannot prosecute or arrest government officials. We the people have to rely on a broken judicial system that had their hands in the pockets of every single one of these people. From federal to local government -- its all corruption, greed, and who gives a flying fudge about the people. We want change. We want justice. We want our country back. We want our personal liberties and freedoms.

I am libertarian. We can't even get a solid candidate in the libertarian party because they're all pos. Amash was laughable at best when he announced he was running as a libertarian. Glad he rescinded that remark. Gary Johnson wasn't much better -- thus Trump got (most of) our votes.

My point is that this isn't about the last 4 years. It isn't about the last 10 years. Its about the goddamn people regaining control of a government that is employed by us, for us. Its been way too long under government control -- when its supposed to be the opposite. We The People (older generations) royally effed the generations after them by handing all control to the Fed.

Off topic: I still say Trump would gain half of the democrat/independent support if he just legalized marijuana on a federal level. Its such a huge issue and no one talks about it anymore.
edit on Tue May 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Hmmmmm ....
Correct me if I am wrong regarding Barr's comments on Obama and Biden....

"Whatever their level of involvement, based on the information I have today....."

Boy what a Difference a Day makes...... And new Evidence makes.....

You gotta wonder sometimes

edit on 5192020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Such an awesome info graph and such a shame its so hard to read. Zooming distorts it. I really wish I could read the extra small print on this. I know it would hold my attention for some time.

Nice share

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Suggested viewing from president Trump of a Mark Levin segment.. It is quite good, imo.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Hmmmmm ....
Correct me if I am wrong regarding Barr's comments on Obama and Biden....

"Whatever their level of involvement, based on the information I have today....."

Boy what's Difference a Day makes...... And new Evidence makes.....

You gotta wonder sometimes

Funny how "whatever their level of involvement" = "not involved?" He's a lawyer, he parses words, if he meant "not involved, exonerated, not looking into them" he would have said it.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Executive Order on Regulatory Relief to Support Economic Recovery

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

BIGGER - not great but mostly readable.

ETA: Sigh, I just noticed Metalthunder's sig links.
edit on 19-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: MT

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Stuff on the memo.

@sppokd

@BrianCates also has a nice thread breaking down the issue.
edit on 19-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Click on "Rico", the author of that article. Then follow it to Q Media. Interesting. Where is Q guiding us?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Only doc I know he signed is for some depts to be able to do their own deregulation.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

LOL. Wow. Good question. Please tell me not another rabbit hole. Though, may be a good source for all things Costa Rica. Seems to publish alot of news stories on CR.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
New EO: Executive Order on Regulatory Relief to Support Economic Recovery

Agencies should address this economic emergency by rescinding, modifying, waiving, or providing exemptions from regulations and other requirements that may inhibit economic recovery, consistent with applicable law and with protection of the public health and safety, with national and homeland security, and with budgetary priorities and operational feasibility.

The Government should bear the burden of proving an alleged violation of law; the subject of enforcement should not bear the burden of proving compliance.

link   

I was referring to the Tweet image next to the pen image at that link. It looks like a tweet President Trump sent out today that correlates with that image of the pen that Q posted two years ago today.

Edit: never mind. I think I was making it out to be something bigger than it is.

edit on 5/19/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
THIS is awesome!!!

Mnuchin says employees who reject offer to return to work are ineligible for unemployment benefits

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Rico

Rico
13758 POSTS 0 COMMENTS
www.theqmedia.com...

"Rico" is the crazy mind behind the Q media websites, a series of online magazines where everything is Q! In these times of new normal, stay at home. Stay safe. Stay healthy.
. qcostarica.com...

Now look up Q Media. qideas.org...

The Q stands for questions. With a no topic is off limits approach, our thoughtful guides help you navigate the complex intersection of faith and 21st century culture. With our 15+ years of expert interaction, research analysis and commissioned talks on complex cultural issues, we provide you the knowledge and approach to better engage difficult conversations.

May be nothing. May be something. But, either way, Q took us there.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Re Q4290, a quick On the Move decode...

The picture in the post is not only of Q4171 but the same picture was used in:

Q4252 Quarantine vs. Tyranny

This gives Deltas:

4290 - 4252 = Q38 The Calm before the Storm: 4 carriers in Pacific

4290 - 4171 = Q119 List the Billionnaires

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join