It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Q RESPONDS???

From time to time we here get responses from Q or Q+.

I asked Q a Q-uestion HERE as I sensed this was going to be an issue this week.

I simply asked Q if There was T.I.M.E. - Tribunals, Incarceration, Managed, Executions on the "top 55" Obamagate Treason folks.

Rel informs us that Q's Chess drop #4281 response is a mirror 11:22:56 = 11:22:11 which is very important around here.

Q's Chess post ends with... "AT THIS TIME"

Gematria for "AT THIS TIME" =

Top 55. Behind The Mask Of Obama

T. Tribunal.

I. Facing Criminal Charges

M. Grandstander (actor=managed)

E. Senator McCain (believed to be executed)

Bonus:

Immunity (flipped)
The Magic Of Gematria

Interesting results related: Obama Treason, China Virus (= Diagnosed with rona?),
Walking Dead, Judgement Day, Ultimate End, Fifty Two, The Game Is Up, Quarantine. (Double bonus: Winchester)

ConQlusion?

THANK-Q

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Your definition of "nothing delivered" must be different than mine. Last week was a helluva week for BOOMs where I am sitting.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We have known this for a few months now, if we do, so does Trump.

Remember he can declassify almost anything he wants

If dems dont think optics why the fuu should Trump?

If one team doesnt play by the rule, why should the other?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The vaccine should secretly be against the next virus, if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Speak of the devil...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

LOL. No worries, I'm just wired differently as is most of us who frequently post in this bottomless thread.
I accept the 99% fact I won't be any better off tomorrow than what I am today But, I maintain that 1% of hope & faith for a better tomorrow and nobody can take that away from me.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Someone just leaked a recording between a the US VP and the Ukraine Pres.

Joe Biden and Petro Poroshenko conversation aboard Air Force 2.

Where did this recording come from?

From November 16 - post election.

Physical and Economic Security.

edit on 19-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q RESPONDS???

From time to time we here get responses from Q or Q+.

I asked Q a Q-uestion HERE as I sensed this was going to be an issue this week.

I simply asked Q if There was T.I.M.E. - Tribunals, Incarceration, Managed, Executions on the "top 55" Obamagate Treason folks.

Rel informs us that Q's Chess drop #4281 response is a mirror 11:22:56 = 11:22:11 which is very important around here.

Q's Chess post ends with... "AT THIS TIME"

Gematria for "AT THIS TIME" =

Top 55. Behind The Mask Of Obama

T. Tribunal.

I. Facing Criminal Charges

M. Grandstander (actor=managed)

E. Senator McCain (believed to be executed)

Bonus:

Immunity (flipped)
The Magic Of Gematria

Interesting results related: Obama Treason, China Virus (= Diagnosed with rona?),
Walking Dead, Judgement Day, Ultimate End, Fifty Two, The Game Is Up, Quarantine. (Double bonus: Winchester)

ConQlusion?

THANK-Q

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Poreshenko himself recorded them, and they were leaked by a Ukrainian member of Parliment.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 26RSH200519002D - Q4281 - #2 of 3, Usual Decodes:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 76a615 No.9238453 šŸ“
May 19 2020 11:22:56 (EST) NEW
How about a nice game of chess.
thechessworld.com...šŸ“
Objective [end]: checkmate king
Do you attack the king at the beginning of the game?
Do you attack and remove pawns first?
Do you attack and remove bishops, rooks, knights next?
Do you attack and remove queen mid-to-end?
Is the game being played public or private?
Do emotions affect critical thinking?
Add: important king control pieces [elim rogue elements]?
Add: how do you set the stage [board] re: public opinion [optics]?
ā€œAt this time.ā€
Q

1) "How about a nice game of chess?" appears in 6 posts before - but note this time it ends in a period rather than ? so is a statement, not question!!
Q350 line 29, 12/14/17 21:27:05 Find the spider(s) and build the web (the ā€˜mapā€™)
Q354 line 29, 12/14/17 21:43:38 Repost minus last line
Q365 line 32, 12/18/17 23:27:52 FLASH_BREAK_ SPLASH FOX THREE
Q520 line 21, 01/13/18 22:09:38 What comes next? CF_BOOM_SHOCK_BYE_ >ADM R [CLAS-239B_TC]
Q568 line 2 , 01/19/18 17:49:21 WarGames. Double meaning. [CLAS-5849] Fake incoming missile alert [Defcon 1]
Q2211 line 1, 09/19/18 17:07:38 New Player on Chess Board: Robert Storch (NSA Inspector General)... plus Huber querying?
for completeness;
Q4281 line 1, 05/19/20 11:22:56 New Player on Chess Board: Robert Storch (NSA Inspector General)... plus Huber querying?

Note repeats in timestamps; 21 x3, 27 x2, 38 x3, 22 x2, 17 x2. Also repeats in date; 19th x 3, 14th x2, Dec x3, Jan x2.

2) SPURIOUS SPACE at end of line 10:
"Add: important king control pieces [elim rogue elements]? "
= 10 weeks? 10 days darkness?
Or possibly this line in Q365: "Q/POTUS-4 [10]", showing us what stage we are at?

3) Timestamp/Delta2Acronyms gives: KVD, BDK, VWG, DEG, HI
KVD = Covid?
DEG, HI = High Degrees (kills Covid?)

4) Post length = 594 characters

5) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q32 Tide is Turning: Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and youā€™ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).
Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.
Q1122 TRUST SESSIONS. TRUST WRAY. TRUST KANSAS. TRUST HOROWITZ. TRUST HUBER.
Q1234 AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN! 11.11.18.
Q1622 Are you ready?
Q2223 Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Linked to Rod Rosenstein and FEMA Presidential Alert System
Q2256 Patriot - Reminder: Prior to each Rally 'threats' are called into local & federal authorities re: 'Qanon' Panic!
Q2307 Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: Justice Kavanaugh Vote Happens This Week
Q2322 Hillary Gets Email from "Mad Hatter" Celebrating Julian Assange Arrest
Q2822 Gulliver-esque cartoon from Ben Garrison
Q3579 /agg_image_failure/ /route_DoD_11.11.18/ America Will Be Unified Again. Future Proves Past.

6) Lastly, it occurs to me that 18 = R may reflect Rex = King and therefore that 11.11.18 could be 4 pawns boxing in a king as below:
1 . 1

. R .

1 . 1

edit on 19-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I found this website about an alleged 'Black Ops ' called Project Pogo & Project Zyphr.

A lot of it looks like disinfo & fear mongering but this is what caught my attention:

2.Ā  The second program is called ā€œProject Zyphr.ā€ This involves exterminating American opposition to Zionist world tyranny. He predicts power blackouts and/or a world financial crash will be used as a cover to round up opposition. A flu-like virus may be used. He speculates that it will go down in the winter of 2020-2021 after Trumpā€™s reelection which is guaranteed

link
link

This article is dated Sept. 9, 2019. Does anyone know approx when the CV outbreak was first reported? Was it before Sept of last year or after

ETA this is a link to the original article dated Aug. 26
Dead Jewish Whistleblower Confirmed Cabalist WW3 Scenario

I get an URL not found on your first link. As you inferred that's some heavy conspiracy theory stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a think tank scenario that morphed into something else. POGO as in Project On Government Oversight is a different story...

Universities on the Foreign Payroll

Wonder why some mainstream journalists sound like extremism supporters? Perhaps because Qatar has paid them to do so? Muslim Brotherhood. šŸ˜²šŸ’£

Prominent US Universities Failed to Disclose $1.3 Billion in Foreign Funding

Six prominent U.S. universities failed to report a combined total of 1.3 billion in foreign funding, according to the Department of Education (DOE).

The universities named by the Department of Education were Georgetown, Texas A&M, Cornell, Rutgers, the University of Maryland and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

China, Qatar and Russia were some of the sources of foreign funding that went unreported.

For example, Qatar gave over $340 million to Northwestern University to promote a partnership between Northwestern Universityā€™s Medill School of Journalism and Al Jazeera and to help train future ā€œjournalists.ā€

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Q4287

May 19 2020 14:17:14 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...šŸ“
Q

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Look at the date and the time on that memo. She wrote it as DJT was being sworn in.

They were already setting the stage. Gawd! These weasels better be dealt with. What sneaks and conniving pos they are!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Excellent catch!! This being what Trump was eluding to in one of his early speeches...19 minutes after he was sworn in.

ETA: The Counter-Coup Has Begun

The administrative state, the permanent bureaucracy, the deep state, whatever you wish to call it decided 19 minutes after he was sworn in as president, that Donald Trump must not be allowed to continue in that role.

edit on 19-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Poreshenko himself recorded them, and they were leaked by a Ukrainian member of Parliment.

Wonder why they don't want another Obama? šŸ™„

Sadly all that's going to do is cause more dem panic claims of collusion with Ukraine now. Didn't dems recently say they're already on Impeachment 2.0? Someone did.

Yeah..

Dems tell Supreme Court of 'ongoing' new impeachment inquiry in effort to obtain Mueller materials

"The [House Judiciary] Committeeā€™s investigation did not cease with the conclusion of the impeachment trial," the Democrats told the nine justices on Monday. "If this material reveals new evidence supporting the conclusion that President Trump committed impeachable offenses that are not covered by the articles adopted by the House, the committee will proceed accordingly ā€” including, if necessary, by considering whether to recommend new articles of impeachment."

Link

Never ending saga. Its like a soap opera. Been on TV for 50 years, characters stay the same with different actors playing the parts, fantastical story lines, and no one pays attention except elderly women (no offense if someone watches them, but..). As the world turns..

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Oops here's the correct link

stateofthenation2012.com...=127643
edit on 19-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

Ok that's weird neither one works...just do a search on Project Zyphr and something should come up
edit on 19-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
File this one under: WTF - Yuge if true

NASA scientists find evidence of parallel universe where time runs backwards.

nypost.com...

What are the implications of this???

The implications? Well, birth becomes the saddest part of your life, death worthy of celebration, and going to the toilet and eating become really weird.
I suggest watching the Red Dwarf episode "Backwards"

Dodgy youtube version of it here

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Your link was missing the "?" character before the "p"

PROJECT POGO & PROJECT ZYPHR

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Q4288

May 19 2020 14:31:46 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...šŸ“
Q

Q4289

edit on 19-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join