It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I summed it up from day 0ne:

Trump is the White Man's 0bama.
edit on 18-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

What part of the primary mission was collapsing the economy for working Americans?

Hey as long as the Dems are worse, we should cheer republicans on no matter what, even if they refuse to bring the corrupt people controlling the country to justice, right?

Sorry this is the same sort of “lesser prof two evils “ garbage that led to this corruption in the first place

Uh, what? The economy is already recovering. Just because several Dem controlled states are opting to sink their own people isn’t Trump’s fault.

What the $&@? are you talking about “not bringing them to justice”? Durham hasn’t shut down and declared “no crimes”.

You cats are so hell bent on trying to fix the US Govt and dollars to donuts you’ve got fraud going on right in your own house, church, office, city council, and mayor’s office. Fix THAT first. Then tackle the county. Then tackle the State.

I want justice too. It comes when and how it comes. I’m also a realist. Change happens at the voting booth. If San Fran sends Pelosi to DC then our beef is with the people of San Fran. If NY sends Nadler, it’s NY that’s the problem.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

oops, wasn't me....unless I forgot.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The economy is already recovering? Sureeee...

How fast q went from an unprecedented movement to put the most corrupt and evil figures in the world that operate positions of power

To hey, it would be unrealistic to see the leaders of corruption brought to justice, all that matters is trump winning

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Nadler or Schiff would not give them the chance to say no. Subpoenas would be going out right now.

Update: Well, at least Graham's committee is going to take a vote on whether or not to subpoena Obama officials for the upcoming hearings.

Source: twitter.com...

I wonder if there are "dirty" Republicans in the Senate Judiciary committee who will vote NO on issuing the subpoenas?

(post by carewemust removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Oh sorry, may have been another Fox or my brain cells are fragmented today.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The economy is already recovering? Sureeee...

How fast q went from an unprecedented movement to put the most corrupt and evil figures in the world that operate positions of power

To hey, it would be unrealistic to see the leaders of corruption brought to justice, all that matters is trump winning

There was no Q before Trump. There was no “coup” uncovered until Barr showed up.

I’m in Arizona. All good here. If you live in a jacked up state, that’s on you, lol.

My local restaurants are opened for dining in. Theaters and malls open tomorrow.

Hell, even the illegals aren’t doing poorly. Construction never shut down in Arizona so the undocumented kept on working too.

I learned early on in life. You have to control YOUR own situation. Put YOURSELF in a position not to be hurt by others.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Obama/Biden can still be "exposed" and shown for what they are, and what they've done, without arresting either of them. That would be a huge accomplishment.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Obama/Biden can still be "exposed" and shown for what they are, and what they've done, without arresting either of them. That would be a huge accomplishment.

Yup. Just imagine what today would look like if HRC had won in 2016. Where would things sit today?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Couple of good one's@redpilldealer
edit on 18-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

...the same system that brought us 9/11?

Don't you think, at a certain point, a line is drawn? In a country with the history of USA, I don't think they can get away with it forever.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Grambler’s fine. We can disagree and still share a beer.

In the end I think we all WANT most of the same things.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I’ve said over and over i don’t begrudge anyone believing q, and even though I am skeptical I hope I am wrong

I speak what I feel, and if that is sometimes pointed, it’s just who I am

Whether it be on ats or elsewhere, I always welcome people who disagree with me, and challenge my thoughts

I am glad many people on this q thread have treated me with respect even while telling me I am wrong, and even welcomed my disagreements

A shame some most beg mods to not allow such disagreements, but no hard feelings from me, I wish them well as well

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Mueller punted on Russia. Left it to Congress to pursue.

I’m certainly that’s not what’s going on with Lindsey’s posturing. I do trust Barr/Durham. Maybe it seems like I’m not concerned about the corruption not being brought to justice because I’m confident it will. I really don’t stress about it because I think the Big 4 are in big trouble.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, I believe that is the best we'll ever get. Jury still out on their minions.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I’ve said over and over i don’t begrudge anyone believing q, and even though I am skeptical I hope I am wrong

I speak what I feel, and if that is sometimes pointed, it’s just who I am

Whether it be on ats or elsewhere, I always welcome people who disagree with me, and challenge my thoughts

I am glad many people on this q thread have treated me with respect even while telling me I am wrong, and even welcomed my disagreements

A shame some most beg mods to not allow such disagreements, but no hard feelings from me, I wish them well as well

Oh, I’m with you on being skeptical of Q. I certainly am. I think Q’s connected to some level in Administration but how high is not known. Q seems to be in a “aggregator” mode than in the prediction business.

I put faith and confidence in the politicians that I think deserve it. They all have warts, like we do. Plenty of bad apples on both sides. Like I said, I blame the voters in those states & districts. We should be constantly shaming those voters.

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join