It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

...the same system that brought us 9/11?

Don't you think, at a certain point, a line is drawn? In a country with the history of USA, I don't think they can get away with it forever.

Line... yes.

Sadly the issue is wildly complex. Everyone takes their snippet and figures if they were in charge it would all be fixed. They usually don't run billion dollar companies or do much but pontificate.

I walked into a store once. This woman about 30 was holding court. She launched into what's wrong with Hollywood. It was Hilarious, really funny, no mention of foreign income streams, no mention of diminishing theater attendance, lengthy lead times for movies, funding, rate of returns, also ancillary markets or even coping with failures. But damn it, she had it all figured out.

The control system is a house of cards - yes, but it relies on two things: Folks bickering amongst themselves over BS and 20 layers between the real controllers and the stooges. The real controllers trade human beings, as they have zero use for money. The slaves fight over money. Disparity in reality perception.

These reveals will draw a line. Yes. That line will emerge when folks see how the sausage is made, and they won't be happy at all, especially because their beliefs on how to fix it all were akin to fixing a house roof with a toothbrush.

Awareness is the key. Always was, hence the "mind control" aspect.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think Trump's taking HCQ to punk the press.

They walked right into his trap.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here is CDC's Vision for the American Stasi COVID-19 detectives.

Interim Guidance on Developing a COVID-19 Case Investigation & Contact Tracing Plan 56 pg PDF.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Wow. Lot of catching up from my quarantine from the Internet.

Watch how the Anti Trump people go crazy over this with Trump taking that Medical combo.

Shouldn't the Left be estatic and encouraging that Trump is using something that won't protect him from the Wuhan?

.......like they actually care for Trump's health.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Wow. Lot of catching up from my quarantine from the Internet.

Watch how the Anti Trump people go crazy over this with Trump taking that Medical combo.

Shouldn't the Left be estatic and encouraging that Trump is using something that won't protect him from the Wuhan?

.......like they actually care for Trump's health.

I actually thought after he first started mentioning HCQ that he was taking it preventatively. It made sense.

I'm happier than a pig in sh*t that the left and the press are pissed off about it.

He's always like Secretariat at the Belmont, a number of lengths ahead no matter what.

He can't lose.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Trump has a pill for them as well...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I thought the main ingredient in that was Covfefe......

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
It isn't easy for me to talk about systems without getting into the esoteric, spiritual, energetic...(whatever you want to call it) side of things and right now, in this current situation, I feel like most people don't really want to hear about that. I come off as preachy & that's not what I want. I'll just say from my belief about what's true is that we have more control over this system than what most people realize. I'm not talking about Constitutional powers over this nation, I'm talking about the entire planet. Maybe the entire solar system

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, I believe that is the best we'll ever get. Jury still out on their minions.

At least we'll now have (I hope) a PUBLIC counterpart that mirrors what (we hope!) the DOJ is investigating.

Details: The subpoena, if approved, will authorize Graham to compel documents, communications and testimony from dozens of officials and relevant witnesses from outside the government, including:

Current FBI director Christopher Wray
Former FBI director James Comey
Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper
Former CIA director John Brennan
Former acting Attorney General Sally Yate
Former UN ambassador Samantha Power
Former national security adviser Susan Rice
Source:www.axios.com...

edit on 5/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Here is CDC's Vision for the American Stasi COVID-19 detectives.

Interim Guidance on Developing a COVID-19 Case Investigation & Contact Tracing Plan 56 pg PDF.

Almost like it was planned. That's worse then a 3 hop FISA.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

What's potentially more dangerous for an overweight, male, senior citizen? Covid-19 or Hydroxychloroquine?

edit on 5/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think with Barr today, it is all semantics.

"Barr says he does not expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden as result of Durham probe"

He doesnt expect it from There, "The Durham Probe."

What if they had asked Where does he expect it from? That may have bee a totally different answer with a positive outcome we would rather hear and stays with the "Plan." It wasnt asked though, so it is up to ask ourselves where it may come from. We KNOW it has to come from somewhere. It has been what we are striving for. Remember we have had multiple "Proofs" over time. Enough to keep striving forward.

IT has been mentioned mulitple times that John H hasnt seemed to have been doing anything. Maybe there is a reason for that. No leaks on his end either. What was he tasked with? Wasnt it Clinton Foundation among other things? I think that would tie a lot of the same names into one big knot. I mean seriously what doesnt tie back to the CF would be easier to answer. I also recall John H has at least what 400 people under him? I may have that number wrong, but I know it was quite a few. One other to think on.

What has Matthew Whitaker been up to? He has been pretty quiet also.

I agree with the Star Wars theory presented a bit earlier. It would make no sense at all to start at the top. IT always goes back to people not being able to understand you must start at the Bottom and work your way up. Im guessing there have been many releated arrest to all these cases. You wouldnt know because you wouldnt know these lower players names on the chain, so you wouldnt pay attention. What would you care some chump in your mind got arrested. You wouldnt stop to do a dig on them. Their name would be out of your head quicker than it took you to read the news about it.

These low level folks though know things and being low level they will spill the beans for a good deal.

Why does POTUS keep putting more swamp rats back into office? I think thats a no brainer. So he can keep weeding them out until the problem stops. Leave the bait and wait.

Seems there is a lot of tunnel vision going on here. Barr makes one comment and AGAIN people are ready to bail out of it all. One little Headline was all it took eh? Makes me shake my head.

Forget all we know, all we have learned about reading the clock and decoding the drops, making Memes of the drops. Yep, close the doors on this shop, lock it up and drop the shutters. May as well put a For Sale sign on it.

If one is so stuck in their tunnel vision, forget about a 40,000 foot view. Heck, forget about a 10 foot view. Almost 3 years later and STILL all it takes is one comment to throw in the towel. It appears some earlier classes have been missed, skipped over, or just plain forgotten. The BASICS no less.

Sigh...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Trump is POTUS
SCOTUS has Trump’s fingerprints
Trump will beat Biden
Trump will get one more SCOTUS appt
Senate will stay with Republicans
House may flip to Republicans

What Q is right/wrong about doesn’t change the above.

If Durham opts not to charge Brennan, Clapper, Comey or Strzok I will be the first to state the “Investigate the Investigators” was a hoax just like the “Mueller Investigation”.

That still doesn’t change the more important facts of Trump winning. The coup is exposed. The witch hunt is exposed. Biden Ukraine corruption is exposed. They are not able to stop Trump.

The day after Trump winning in November, we need to start focusing on 2024.

Sorry to play devils advocate here, but if that's all that matters, you just laid the groundwork for the entire Q operation being a Trump campaign psyop to get more votes. If that's the case he/they are no better than the competition.

yep i stated that possibility a long long time ago and it unfortunately appears to be the case every day that passes with these booms that go no where.

the question is trump being used as the useful idiot or is he in on it?

edit on 11531America/ChicagoMon, 18 May 2020 21:11:39 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Judge tosses coronavirus restrictions by Oregon governor

A county judge has declared Oregon Gov. Kate Brown’s coronavirus restrictions “null and void” because she didn’t have her emergency orders approved by the Legislature.

“The stay-at-home order is no longer in effect. It is invalidated. If people want to get their haircut, they can. They can leave their home for any reason whether it’s deemed essential in the eye of the state or not,” he said.

Brown said she would immediately appeal the ruling to the state Supreme Court to try to keep the emergency orders in effect.

Now she needs to be removed from office. Abuse of power.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Anyone else having trouble getting on to Twitter?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I think you have this reversed

It’s not people giving up after one comment

It’s time after time after time after time seeing proof of crimes being made public, only to have barr or sessions do nothing about it

Clapper, Brennan, mills, abedin, McCabe, comey, podesta group, and on and on

And each time we are told trust the plan, we have to leave these people get away with these easily provable crimes because they will be brought down in the future

Enough is enough
edit on 18-5-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Mymy how soon we forget

Calling all _GHOST car
edit on 18-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: The Treasury Department Spied on Flynn, Manafort, and the Trump Family, Says Whistleblower

President Barack Obama’s Treasury Department regularly surveilled retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn’s financial records and transactions beginning in December 2015 and well into 2017, before, during and after when he served at the White House as President Donald Trump’s National Security Director, a former senior Treasury Department official, and veteran of the intelligence community, told the Star Newspapers.

By March 2016, the whistleblower said she and a colleague, who was detailed to Treasury from the intelligence community, became convinced that the surveillance of Flynn was not tied to legitimate criminal or national security concerns, but was straight-up political surveillance among other illegal activity occurring at Treasury.

The other names include: Members of Congress, the most senior staffers on the 2016 Trump campaign and members of Trump’s family, she said. “Another thing they would do is take targeted names from a certain database – I cannot name, but you can guess – and they were going over to an unclassified database and they were running those names in the unclassified database,” she said. This ruse was to get around using classified resources to surveil Americans, she said. Once the Treasury personnel had enough information about someone they were targeting from the black box, they would go to the white box for faster and more informed search.

The whistleblower said Treasury should never have been part of the unmasking of Flynn, because its surveillance operation was off-the-books.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

And the hits keep coming.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I'm willing to bet most people following this thread know how to read this symbolism.

I'm also willing to bet before Q few if any did.

That's why Q.

link

Awakening.

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join