It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Observationalist

Fox News's Neil Cavuto must own a lot of stock in big Pharma.

Hydroxychloroquine is cheap. Cavuto hates the stuff!

If you take hcq you will die ! : twitter.com...

What a teeeveee idiot. Classic TDS polarity opposition.

Then again if folks are listening to him for "news" they themselves are the problem.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Sorry but I'v been following since thread nr 1 Who the # are u if i may ask to pass this kinda judgement on others?

Your opinions of others is exactly that.

Yours

Lost loads of amazing researchers in past threads thats for sure. But if you think you stirred some pot on ATS me thinks you are mighty wrong. You #post like the rest of them and now you try to make this all about you and what you have done.

L o L.

As for Q..

# that guy, the rest of you are awsome -S1

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Welcome to melting Monday madness. 😂 Stick around it'll get more interesting.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Sorry, I had trouble with the pic poster earlier...

thedailybeast.com/epstein-victim-is-painting-his-enablers-like-ghislaine-maxwell-and-alan-dershowitz-as-murderous-lizard-people
www.thedailybeast.com...

That sure looks like Trump on the red mushroom bottom left? I thought he had never been to the island and only flew on the plane back to NY from Palm Beach? Who else could it be if not Trump?

Never have I felt so sure that "truth is stranger than fiction".

That is one mentally deep and revealing painting. The whole field of dead girls/women and the serpents in hell speaks volumes. Maxwell, I can't say what to think of that part but devouring a human was certainly the pic. Epstein must be the Flying Saucer? I can't tell who most of these are but I bet Soro's is that head of that Snake.

If the magic mushroom Leprechaun is Trump, and it could be, the differences of the non human parts implies a lot. I was noticing what the little fellow was doing. Staring at the blood stain on the Clinton painting or commanding view of the demons depicted with famous peoples faces? The DJT one has no forked tongue or lizard body. It is not on fire or have horns, and is fully clothed nowhere near anyone. Standing over the field of dead girls one maybe being harvested.

That makes it as if perhaps he is THE witness. Mushrooms and mind trips who the hell really knows but the DJT looking one seems the only normal one and that is his hair will little exaggeration when the wind blows from behind.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Something uplifting?

#BREAKING Sen. Graham Announces Potential Witnesses And Senate Judiciary Vote On Crossfire Hurricane Hearings The list of witnesses includes James Comey, Andrew McCabe, James Clapper, John Brennan, Sally Yates, and others.

Sara Carter

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Anything other the hillary and Obama being perpwalked on live TV is just theatre. Thought we were suppose to enjoy the show.. not hang on by everything I've got.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I know...& I understand the frustration. A year ago at this time, I was ready to go scorched earth but I have anchored myself to the finish line of this game. I am relentlessly focused on it and I'm not letting go. Come hell or high water, we are going to achieve what we set out to accomplish. It doesn't matter how we get there but we are going to get there

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Something uplifting?

#BREAKING Sen. Graham Announces Potential Witnesses And Senate Judiciary Vote On Crossfire Hurricane Hearings The list of witnesses includes James Comey, Andrew McCabe, James Clapper, John Brennan, Sally Yates, and others.

Sara Carter

So more pointless political theater to rev up the base with noone ever held accountable? Awesome...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Anyone being held accountable is up to us. We are the deciding factor

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Nadler or Schiff would not give them the chance to say no. Subpoenas would be going out right now.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Multiple interpretations but there it is...

Q2381 (partial)

[Military OP]
How can you make arrests [non military] prior to first fully cleaning out corrupt elements [at the top] of those departments [FBI][DOJ] that oversee ‘investigation & prosecution’ in the United States [they [themselves] are the very ones engaged in the illegal treasonous acts]?

Soooo, is the Op still in Play?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Each time the often mentioned game of Chess pops I see a cloudy shade of possible Stalemate.

Behind closed doors both sides have more than so far revealed and if so then a Stalemate would create a powerful havoc. Reason enough to forever keep digging the available media Archives........

Those who feel Q is a possible loss , might find out just what has so far been said.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 18-5-2020 by steaming because: additive

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If trusting Q doesn't feel good or it doesn't feel right then maybe Q isn't the answer. You can follow Q or you can observe Q. I choose to observe because I refuse to give my power away to a cryptic, unknown entity that hides behind a letter. Why trade an old master for a new one? Be your own master

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

a reply to: RadioRobert

Anyone being held accountable is up to us. We are the deciding factor

Which is why it’s a shame so many people cheer these corrupt people walking free over and over again, because there is some secret plan

By the time enough people wake up, it will be too late

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Except, are you better off with a Trump POTUS or not? I certainly am. My employer is. My employees are.

Winning is what matters. Q has been right on some stuff;

- proven that Mueller was a hoax
- proven spying on Trump
- proven Flynn set up
- proven FISA abuse
- proven leaking to press
- proven impeachment hoax
- border secured
- SCOTUS turning conservative
- MSM exposed as fake news
- tax cuts
- improved DoD
- reduced regulations

Would we have known and seen all this if Trump lost in 2016? Trump winning in 2020 IS the mission. The other stuff is gravy. I’m confident some if not all if the Big 4 go down by Durham. It’s just not the primary mission.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Something uplifting?

Sara Carter

Durham will squash that ish. Unless he’s gotten all he needs and has given mini-NoName the green light.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

If trusting Q doesn't feel good or it doesn't feel right then maybe Q isn't the answer. You can follow Q or you can observe Q. I choose to observe because I refuse to give my power away to a cryptic, unknown entity that hides behind a letter. Why trade an old master for a new one? Be your own master

I dont think its so much as trusting Q as it is trusting the Justice system to do the right thing for once. Q might have instilled that hope inside of some people only for it to die again. May not be the case, may be the case. Who knows.

All I know is that if Gen. Flynn gets effed over by Sullivan -- its out of everyone's (including Q/Trump) control. Sullivan and his Amicus pal are crooked, and biased as hell to begin with. The first judge refused only for optics while they silently installed another deepstate twat. If their supply of cronies is effectively endless (it all starts with the education system) then havent they won? If the education system gets overhauled and fixed, does one not think "they" have a contingency plan? Plan C? Plan D?

Are we ever two steps ahead of them? Or are we just given the illusion of such? If their evil plan has been set in motion for decades, if not centuries, then how would anyone be 2 steps ahead of them? If the entire system was designed by them, for them, and to protect them at all measures with formalities and loopholes galore -- who wins? Hint: not us.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

What part of the primary mission was collapsing the economy for working Americans?

Hey as long as the Dems are worse, we should cheer republicans on no matter what, even if they refuse to bring the corrupt people controlling the country to justice, right?

Sorry this is the same sort of “lesser prof two evils “ garbage that led to this corruption in the first place

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What is this covid-19 pill President Trump just said he takes every day. He's conducting a live question-and-answer now.

I really think he is trying to divert the MSM in another direction. Every station that I popped into was talking about this.

Maybe it has to do with the "Iran/Venezuela situation", or something else.

What Ever IT is, there talking about this Chloroquine thing.

edit on 18-5-2020 by crappiekat because: emphasis

edit on 18-5-2020 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Corruption is here to stay. It’s been here since the dawn of time. It’s part of human DNA.

Nixon didn’t get arrested.
Bill didn’t get arrested.
Obama’s not getting arrested.
If it turns out Trump did something illegal, he’s not getting arrested.

How many under Nixon got arrested? Let’s save the handwringing and gnashing of teeth about Obama’s dirty cops until Durham is all done.

The Left is taking Barr’s quote for a victory lap. That’s fine. A POTUS/VPOTUS aren’t going to get arrested. Their henchmen? Very likely.

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join