It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Gosh I have to say sorry as last brew we added another Mystic and it went over two hours and we had to delete due to content, intense as we were in actuality also reconnecting with this gentleman and things came out, all good now and we just completed another Mystic Brew and I feel/know some here will enjoy. Like to think Moddy/Radagast and Gio will join this thread in near future, we will see. Will put here when ready is ready.

Ps guess which one of us was once a never Q n Q+, I love the micro macro of that atm.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Fox News

This FISA = START goes all the way back to Q1745 - 28 Jul 2018.

Q2928 (partial)
FISA will be the start and prepare public for ]HUBER[.
FISA = START

Huber ended his investigation into Hillary but DOJ never officially closed the case. Hand-off to Durham.?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: crankyoldman

And the hits keep coming.

Including FBI Director Christopher Wray ignoring Congressional Republican inquiries.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah that pisses me off too, but then I have to ask; "how do you take down a large number of political figures without starting a civil war?"

It might seem like a stagnate question when we see crime after crime being seemingly ignored which is why we should ask questions that we so often don't. We have evidence that the DNC won't be nominating Joe Biden as their Presidential Candidate, but even with the DNC leadership admitting this if Trump has Biden charged with a crime watch how quickly that position of the DNC would change.

It's crap and shows that the legal system isn't fair when it comes to prosecution of crimes, but again, "how do you take down a large number of political figures without starting a civil war?"

Just like taking down the mob. If you grab the head of the group, it splinters into more groups, if you take out any of the smaller groups then the main group just reorganizes. You have to round everyone up at once and hope that you got them all. That takes time to do right, and in the mean time we all have to live in the "suck" that's being created from the pressure that the political group is getting.

Don't read this wrong though, I would love from these people to get nabbed one at a time while having their crimes exposed to the public, but that's not the best way to grab the leadership or the stormtroopers of this faction.
edit on 18-5-2020 by Guyfriday because: Maybe Aoi will pop back back in and provide some solace to everyone about where this mess stands.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Biden has cut his potential VP list down to 12. Maybe they should have VP Primaries and Debates by the DNC.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Forced Vaccinations? "Get vaccinated or leave the country." WTF! He's saying we have no rights.
Alan Dershowitz the shadow government mouthpiece, Epstein conspirator now lays out a false argument for forced vaccinations...Trump needs to deep six this scumbag now!

Listen to this garbage. GTFO!! Goodman is speechless.

twitter.com...

Think someone posted the full video here this past weekend but didn't get a chance to listen. That short tweet clip is enough.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: queenofswords
This sucks. Or, does it?

Barr says he does not expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden as result of Durham probe

No it sucks, and that’s putting it mildly

None of the real criminals will be held accountable

They’ll throw us some fbi guys, heck even Brennan maybe

But the real criminals will avoid justice as always

And they will continue with their tyranny unabated as they laugh at all of us who even hoped they may one day face justice

Yeah, pretty much. The only way around Barrs comment is to attempt to play the "if they have all the evidence there's no need for an investigation" card. Which would be nice, but highly unlikely. That kind of threw a lot of shade on the whole Q thing.

Yes it does

And again, you begrudge no one who had hope in q

Heck I wish q was right

But we all knew deep down someone like barr would never hold the real criminals accountable
He still has time but I agree with you Grambler. The part that had me worried was he was from the Bush clan and God knows I feel they were Cabal leaders and Daddy Bush sure had a hand in murdering the Kennedy's and probably MLK.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Here is CDC's Vision for the American Stasi COVID-19 detectives.

Interim Guidance on Developing a COVID-19 Case Investigation & Contact Tracing Plan 56 pg PDF.

Almost like it was planned. That's worse then a 3 hop FISA.

Speaking of planned Accenture had this ready to go in March.
[url=https://www.accenture.com/ie-en/about/company/coronavirus-human-experience] COVID-19: 5 new human truths that experiences need to address/url]

This is just one document of 8 other massive documents that set the new protocols for this “New Human Experience”

We see five major human implications to expect from people’s behavior now and next which are likely to shape a New Human Experience.

This is the best part

The reinvention of authority
Dependence on experts and strong government recommendation—plus executive powers to start resolving the pandemic backed by citizen compliance—lends real weight to central authority, which in many markets has been eroded recently in popular culture. If governments get their handling of the crisis broadly right, expect top-down control to be back in fashion; if not, the reverse.

A reinvention of authority is likely after the effect of travel limitations, self-isolation and lockdown officially mandated by many governments. Greater acceptance for the role of government and companies in society, and the importance of collective behavior, may occur

I bet they had that part written up long ago, just licking their chops for the day they could publish it.

New Normal???... replace normal with World Order.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Trumps letter to the W.H.O.

Well, it makes for a pretty damning read.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Who is ready for the shortcut?

Maybe the shortcut is not to chase that rabbit down the hole.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Forced Vaccinations? "Get vaccinated or leave the country." WTF! He's saying we have no rights.
Alan Dershowitz the shadow government mouthpiece, Epstein conspirator now lays out a false argument for forced vaccinations...Trump needs to deep six this scumbag now!

twitter.com...

Think someone posted the full video here this past weekend but didn't get a chance to listen. That short tweet clip is enough.

Pretty awful. But he lives is a vacuum. There are no "people" in his world, they are only objects in law - black and white chess pieces.

He falls into the category of "government is always benevolent" - like in grade school. Even though the C_A's own documented history proves otherwise, forget about the rest.

His "training" has bred out his morality and replaced it with an inflexible if-then reality confined to "law." Frankly he's AI, I-O, "if-then," if government makes a law - then folks must comply. That's as far as he ever goes.

They are the hardest to wake up, almost impossible, as emotions and heart based reactions are extinguished.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'll set the over under at 10 day's

How long before antifa re-appears on the scene in Oregon..

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

...also, maybe Barr-Trump is trying to prop up Biden's candidacy, for obvious reasons.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Some better guidance from Larry Klayman.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Stacey Abrams in a cape for WaPo profile, the image you can’t unsee.

source

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
If no one never looks, then how do we know it's a rabbit hole?
More importantly, if you are aware that the hole exist shouldn't a reasonable person want to fill it in so that others won't get hurt by falling in it?

edit sometime between today and tomorrow by Guyfriday because: the whole hole is dangerous, but even only part of a hole can still be harmful to society.

a reply to: FlyingFox

Barr wasn't definitive in his statement. For instance, there is no reason for an on going investigation to lead to any new investigations if the on going one has enough evidence involved to follow through for any arrests.

Also if the DNC isn't going to nominate Biden, then who? More importantly should non-politician members of the Democrat Party (the voters) demand that their voices be heard rather then silenced?
edit on 18-5-2020 by Guyfriday because: Because it's fun to do it this way ... HA HA HA

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

twitter.com...

See, that makes no sense. If you don’t vax, the only people at risk are fellow no-vax’ers.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Who is ready for the shortcut?

Maybe the shortcut is not to chase that rabbit down the hole.

Possible. Maybe it’s what comes “out” of the rabbit hole?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Trumps letter to the W.H.O.

Well, it makes for a pretty damning read.

That's the kind of letter I want to see with each indictment of an Obama official. Beautifully crafted, and every sin/crime clearly spelled out, in chronological order.

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join