It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Anyhow Im a bit of a space buff and this is a great website that I use to keep track of launches. Plus it tells you about the different rockets used etc. Has a nice layout and when they do launch they have a nice little show telling you the launch, what its carrying and of course, show the launch itself.

This link take you to The HOME PAGE of Site

And this link take you to information on The LAUNCH Tomorrow 5/17

Thank You

Sharing the video from Qdrop of the last shuttle courtesy of 44

I guess Mormons have a pretty good investment fund for their tithings.

BTW I still haven't got kicked from FB yet since I started using saved screen shots ( even things that got me busted ). I guess it "fogs" the Aeye glasses. They won't let me post just the first few seconds of the old Wendy's commercial of the masses jumping in a big hole for some reason. There are more people waking up

A friends used the term "Muzrat" and had his (old) account suspended permanently

Like EL&P tune "Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

It's likely to be a combo of space event, some kind of disclosure, and the unveiling of Star Trek level technology. That black budget went somewhere, and it's such an amount that we'd see it somewhere on Earth.

Maybe it's outside of Earth. That EO concerning lunar resources tells me that they're getting ready to industrialize in that direction. We've had 50 years since the lunar landing, is it so hard to believe that we've been pioneering a lunar colony? I think that will be the disclosure. There's no way for astronomers to see the dark side of the moon without government satellites, and that info can be easily controlled.

If Trump was the one who unveiled this; he'd be legendary. What if there's already a Trump Tower on the moon?!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
777 mission complete.

Link

FWIW...

Link

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej
a reply to: cimmerius

It's likely to be a combo of space event, some kind of disclosure, and the unveiling of Star Trek level technology. That black budget went somewhere, and it's such an amount that we'd see it somewhere on Earth.

I been saying that for years. Granted there has been alot of wasteful spending within DoD & Defense Contracts, just look at the F-35 as one example but still doesn't make up for the missing mega trillions. It's either in Space going back to Reagan's SDI program and/or it's beneath our feet as in deep underground facilities. Future battles may be fought on the Moon or Mars since 'Space' is now a warfighting domain... and we now have 'Space Force' to guard Moon resources and whatever else with Alien tech weaponry.?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Traitors in our government have been sending our tax dollars to other countries and causes.

There will never be a proper accounting.

All we can do is educate ourselves moving forward, thanks to Donald J. Trump.
edit on 5/16/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Do or don't. Just spitballing here. These sanctuary cities are going to get busted eventually. There's no way countries will accept them back while the world is in pandemic mode. Not to mention the gang elements. Most came to the US for a better life, and we have the ability to provide this.

Right now most of them get low wages and have no rights as a laborer. Not to mention they are under constant threat of incarceration then deportation. Trying to deport them all would clog the courts up, and during that time they'd be in an actual prison, with all of it's evils. Families would be torn apart. More evil.

Morally I am not down with forcing people into camps, but we do the same thing with criminals already. And they broke the law by sneaking into the country. If a US citizen must face incarceration for criminal acts, then so should they. Especially if they seek to be a citizen.

Again, the idea of concentration camps is dreadful. But if the US is to do something about these sanctuary cities, then concentration camps will happen in some manner. The numbers are too great.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

I'm old and disabled. Some respect for the hour would be nice, but okay. I threw together a list because I knew you wouldn't be happy unless I slapped you properly.

Almost all inmates want to work. It gets them out of their houses and earning. They want to get out of their cells any way they can.

People outside the fence aren't aware of this, but what inmates are charged at the prison canteen is way below what we pay for things on the street. Inmate wages are in line with the prices they pay at the canteen.

If we started paying inmates higher wages the citizenry would be jumping down our throats about the corrections budget. They've done it before.

They are paid for all of the following in my state plus they learn a number of valuable skills.

Tailoring (Inmate Uniforms/Linens)
Janitorial (In-House)
Auto Body
Laundry (Industrial /Institution)
Printing (Government Publications, Registration Stickers, Licenses)
Carpentry (In-House)
Metalwork (Government Office Furniture)
General Maintenance (In-House)
Mechanical (In-House)
Electronics (In-House)
Leatherwork
Gardening (Vegetables for the institution kitchen.)
Food Service (Institutional including Baking/Pastries)
Plumbing (In-House)
Animal Husbandry (Dairy provides milk for the entire correctional system.)

Eyeglass Project (Read the prescription. Put the glasses in a special Ziploc.) Distributed to the poor all over the world.)
Dog Obedience Project (Train dogs in Obedience.)
Reading Project (Recording audio books for the blind.)

School (Earn HSED/GED)
Distance Learning (Tech/College Credits)

Community Service - Snow Shoveling/Lawn Mowing for the Elderly, Brush Cleanup, Disaster Cleanup)

ETA, this is a fraction of the jobs and projects available to inmates in our system.

Also, inmates pending the disciplinary process are still paid.
edit on 5/16/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ADDING THINGS AS I REMEMBER THEM.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I think Q is pointing to the launch of 'Discovery'.

Discovery

A category of procedural devices employed by a party to a civil or criminal action, prior to trial, to require the adverse party to disclose information that is essential for the preparation of the requesting party's case and that the other party alone knows or possesses.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's all up to Barr-Durham now. Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham do NOT want to support, or contribute to, exposing Obama Admin's SPYGATE/COUP crimes against private citizen Trump, or President Trump, and those in his orbit.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

edit on 5/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
U.S. DoJ subpoenas Wall Street banks over abuse of $600 billion emergency loan program

The U.S. Justice Department has sent grand jury subpoenas to big banks seeking records as part of a broader investigation into potential abuse of a $660 billion emergency loan program to help small businesses hurt by the novel coronavirus, two people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.

The previously unreported subpoenas issued by the department’s Washington fraud division do not necessarily indicate wrongdoing on the part of the banks but will compound growing worries among lenders that they risk being swept up in a federal crackdown on Paycheck Protection Program fraud.

Grand jury subpoenas allow prosecutors to get their hands on a range of private financial and personal records and to hear witness testimony as part of a criminal investigation

Secret Service unearths overseas fraud ring stealing millions in unemployment benefits

The Secret Service has detected a large-scale foreign attack on the U.S. unemployment system that is processing record numbers of jobless claims amid the pandemic, according to the New York Times.

In a Secret Service memo obtained by the Times, the agency described the attack as a well-organized Nigerian fraud ring that could lead to “potential losses in the hundreds of millions of dollars.”

edit on 16-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'll assume some of you that use twitter are aware of the handle @Johnheretohelp. Im pretty sure I have seen him mentioned in passing on here before.

Today he did quite the rollout on Judge Sullivan. Called him out and mentioned quite a few crimes, including a couple from his son.

This can be found here On Twitter Part1

And PART 2 HERE

Or here on Threadreader app if you dont use Twit.

It appears Sullivan also had strong ties to Elijah Cummings, his wife, Catherine Pugh, and Rod R.

After reading this thread, you may find this link that was in the comments an interesting contrast from Sydney Powell back in 2014:
Read ARTICLE Here

edit on 5/16/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

When did I say anything about US prisoners making more money? That EO targets other countries. That wage is for forced labor, which would now be "paid labor." The vagueness of the EO makes it easy enough to dodge out of.

In fact, very little of my post had anything to do with our prison system. Busting those cities will net illegal families which, under current practice, would be torn apart as we put the adults in prison. I was talking about putting the families in those FEMA camps. Which would turn them into concentration camps.

We can imprison and destroy the family unit (the latter being quite un-American), put the whole family with other whole families in FEMA camps where these people won't be corrupted by prison society, or we can do nothing and let this hit a civil boiling point.

Then you go into a tirade about me having no idea how prison economies work, when you have utterly no idea what I know on the subject. The tirade did prove informative; didn't know they had that much variety. That's inspiring. But they are called correctional facilities for a reason. I DO understand their purpose, though sadly I have yet to see a living case of this.

Not saying it isn't real. My world is small and in the food industry the felons I work with didnt rehabilitate economically. I've only known one who was still a sexual predator, and he got fired for it. All the others, while bristled in speech, keep things "one hundred" if you catch the meaning. They just didn't use the time to acquire skills, for whatecer reason

And as someone who has had a tired and cranky day, I do apologize for triggering your sleepy rage! I don't mean this sarcastically. Get some sleep and feel better.

And if you feel up to it to it tomorrow, feel free to message me your response. Not trying to censor you, but this convo is now 100% off topic from Q. I am a stickler for keeping threads on track. Definitely interested in whatever it is you have to say.

Alright, I'ma go on and GET!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

You made a statement about prison labor. I want you to get it right as regards what happens in our country.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'll assume some of you that use twitter are aware of the handle @Johnheretohelp. Im pretty sure I have seen him mentioned in passing on here before.

Today he did quite the rollout on Judge Sullivan. Called him out and mentioned quite a few crimes, including a couple from his son.

This can be found here On Twitter Part1

And PART 2 HERE

Or here on Threadreader app if you dont use Twit.

It appears Sullivan also had strong ties to Elijah Cummings, his wife, Catherine Pugh, and Rod R.

After reading this thread, you may find this link that was in the comments an interesting contrast from Sydney Powell back in 2014:
Read ARTICLE Here

He destroyed Judge Sullivan. Is the Rod R. Rosenstein? Interesting..

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your Second article you linked to has already been 404'ed. The banks one is still showing though

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes that is the corrrect Rod R. Seems he had a hand in helping things to disappear also. IIRC I think Rod came up more in part 2. Not sure as I have read a lot of other things since this post! The Sydney Powell article twist the brain if you read it second

ETA: Oddly enough it seems the 8 has just come across that Sydney article themselves I just discovered

edit on 5/16/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

That was a great read. Hope Barr/Durham are aware of Judge Sullivan's corrupt history, and will expose the P.O.S, along with putting a stop to the current scam Sullivan's running, in order to permanently ruin General Flynn.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Your Second article you linked to has already been 404'ed. The banks one is still showing though

fixed it.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Atlas V AFSPC 7/OTV-6: A United Launch Alliance Atlas 5 rocket will launch the AFSPC 7 mission for the U.S. Air Force. The mission’s primary payload is the X-37B, a spaceplane also called the Orbital Test Vehicle, on the program’s sixth mission.

I've seen quite a few quick references in this thread, and others, to this particular launch. Since it's the sixth mission, why is this one garnering so much attention?

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join