It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
A couple pages back (I can't find it) there was a debate about a video of cops arresting a woman for not wearing a mask. Just adding my perspective (for whatever it's worth lol). Without taking sides, what I saw were two opposing forces in resistance to one another. Both the woman and the cops were reacting out of fear. This is exactly what the fear programming does. It creates oppositional energies that clash, generating resistance that keeps us locked in the repetitive patterns of this system.
Observation of the clash by other people illicits a negative emotional response which feeds into that resistant energy, amplifying it.
If you work on shedding fear, you dissolve your triggers. You stop having a negative response to these types of incidents. You start to see them as part of this game. This very redundant, tedious, monotonous, boring game

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That is comedy gold lol

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
From the Giza Death Star... Moon mining and ancient archaeological artifacts.

ARTEMIS MOON ACCORDS: ROSCOSMOS’ ROGOZIN WEIGHS IN...

While everyone's been following the Fauci(rhymes with Grouchy)-Lieber-Wuhan virus plandemic narrative, something has been going on "up there" that's worth noting. Indeed, part of me thinks that one objective of this whole plandemic exercise (Secretary of State Pompeio's word, not mine) was to function as a gigantic distraction while "they" get other pieces in place. One of those "pieces" the Trump administration is trying to put into place are the so-called Artemis accords, which essentially would allow private interests to mine the Moon and keep as property whatever they recover there.

Earlier in the week, reports emerged that the Trump administration is working on a new international pact under the name 'Artemis Accords', which will allegedly provide a framework under international law for companies to own the resources they extract from the moon.

Artemis is the Greek goddess of the hunt, the wilderness, wild animals, the Moon, and chastity.

Roscosmos space agency invites NASA top officials to visit Russia

Q1543 comes to mind for some odd reason:

Jun 18 2018 01:43:38 (EST)
D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Q1007
21:17:28 (EST)

MIRRORED

APRIL SHOWERS.
+ ++ +++
Blue.
Forest.
Bunker.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think we may be getting a Q post or Q news imminently?

This latest POTUS tweet, at 03:14:20 PM, is exactly 00:17:00 after previous tweet:

OBAMAGATE!

Obamagate missile? (!)
edit on 16-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Absolutely exists. Seen it.

What exists? The tech to travel to the stars or the plasma orb holograms? Both?

And in other Space Force related news, the Space Force has unveiled a space object tracking software package called "The Kobayashi Maru". Lol

They're either just screwing with folks at this point with this Star Trek stuff or reality is a lot more malleable than we thought. The Star Trek references are getting ridiculous, imo.

www.popularmechanics.com...

Seems they are mocking the idea of a space force by using a logo from a fictional “space force”.

Like saying hey NASA, we can fake space travel too.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Im still back on page 251 so dont know if its been mentioned yet. It appears that launch this morning was cancelled and going up tomorrow on the 17th. Nice little number there

Anyhow Im a bit of a space buff and this is a great website that I use to keep track of launches. Plus it tells you about the different rockets used etc. Has a nice layout and when they do launch they have a nice little show telling you the launch, what its carrying and of course, show the launch itself.

This link take you to The HOME PAGE of Site

And this link take you to information on The LAUNCH Tomorrow 5/17

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Q1007
21:17:28 (EST)

MIRRORED

APRIL SHOWERS.
+ ++ +++
Blue.
Forest.
Bunker.

April showers bring May flowers . . . . .

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The goal of the Senate debate for the 3 trillion dollar stimulus package is to keep us busy for 6 months?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Jason Goodman interviews Alan Dershowitz on Crowdsource the Truth.

Things don't end well, to say the least.

I have to say, Jason has been putting some good stuff out lately. I think he has earned my respect.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Im still back on page 251 so dont know if its been mentioned yet. It appears that launch this morning was cancelled and going up tomorrow on the 17th. Nice little number there

Anyhow Im a bit of a space buff and this is a great website that I use to keep track of launches. Plus it tells you about the different rockets used etc. Has a nice layout and when they do launch they have a nice little show telling you the launch, what its carrying and of course, show the launch itself.

This link take you to The HOME PAGE of Site

And this link take you to information on The LAUNCH Tomorrow 5/17

Just another FYI regarding that site, there is an app for android/iOS for it.

ETA: Link for Android

Link for iOS
edit on 5/16/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

ETA again: it says there's 2 launches on the 17th. Atlas and Space X Falcon 4.
edit on 5/16/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Georgetown University in Qatar > Qatar Foundation Appointed members. (Think Muslim Brotherhood connections and Qatar behind impeachment

White House to tap former pharmaceutical exec as 'therapeutics czar'

Moncef Slaoui, former head of GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccine division who left the drugmaker in 2017 and has worked as a venture capitalist, will help coordinate the development of Covid-19 vaccines and treatments in a role shared between the Health and Human Services and Defense departments. President Donald Trump has instructed officials to attempt to rush a vaccine to market this year, part of an effort the administration is calling "Operation Warp Speed." 👀👀

This story goes much deeper regarding DoD and Vaccines.

Who is this Morocco born Moncef Slaoui, Trump’s COVID-19 Vaccine Team Chief?

Since leaving GSK, Slaoui has become a partner at Medicxi Capital, a biotechnology venture capital firm in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. He sits on the board of Moderna, a biotechnology company also pursuing a COVID-19 vaccine, based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Slaoui is a member of the PhRMA Foundation Board of Directors, Advisory Board of Qatar Foundation, National Institutes of Health Advisory Committee to the Director, and the Biotechnology Industry Organization Board of Directors.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It stops us from funding prison slavery which is nice, I suppose. So if mass incarceration happens in a non-US country they'd be unable to sell goods produced there to the US. But it does nothing about our prison slavery system. In fact it gives it a monopoly on prison-made goods in USA. There'd be no foreign slave goods allowed, so you gotta buy it local.

Sets a scary precedent for a future mass incarceration being a means to undercut the global market. In fact it would largely eliminate a global market centered around US consumers. And we could export freely, until other nations passed such laws.

I feel this, combined with mass incarceration of illegal aliens in FEMA camps (sanctuary cities look TASTY) would kill any economy centered on cheaply-made goods and mass exporting. "Hey Mr./Ms. Illegal! X amount of time as indentured labor = citizenship and some cash as severance. Who wants in FOR REAL."

Sounds like China and East Asia at large would all the sudden have a reduced market and a most vicious competitor (US corporatism), which would utterly crush their economies. CCP would face overwhelming loss of support. Even a temporary stanglehold of this caliber would have the effect.

Combined with a re-industrialized US manufacturing economy, that would spell US industrial hegemony. Combined with a gold standard dollar and no debt via paying with hyper-deflated currency beforehand, would mean US economic hegemony. Combined with unveiling of black budget military, a complete US hegemony would be achieved.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Currently on p150, so behind, but wanted to say your last two posts regarding the comet and possible cyanide were really interesting. It’s kind of beyond my abily to respond in any meaningful way. The overall picture just isn’t coming together for me in a way that incorporates all the puzzle pieces. (Shrugs)

But I can’t shake the feeling that what we think is happening is not the center of what is really happening. The conflict as framed (Grossly simplified)-- Pres Trump (Nationalist, anti-corruption) vs. Deep State (anti Trump, pro self interest) seems like just a cover narrative. What we see happening is only the MEANS by which the fight is fought, but does not necessarily define what the fight is really about.

Currently the thread is focused, aside from the impact of the cov virus, on Spygate –actions taken before and after DJT was elected POTUS to undermine him. That’s ALL stuff that wouldn’t even be on the table if Dems had transitioned peacefully. Apparently they felt Trump was too much of a threat to allow that. What would Trump be doing that would be so threatening that they couldn’t wait for another election? Revealing child trafficking, Obama’s crimes (other than spygate) Clinton’s server, Uranium One…? All that seems to have fallen by the wayside and is so much harder to expose and presecute than Spygate, with its massive paper trail. Spygate is a gift that didn’t have to be given, and seems more likely to put people in jail than anything Trump had originally planned to do.

So my current thinking is that there is something BIG in play-- perhaps coming celestial disaster, perhaps alien disclosure, or just the incredibly advanced tech that is being developed…something that really hasn’t been focused on yet.

And there are two factions with opposite approaches on how to deal with the situation.

The New World Order, deep state faction wants to keep all information, tech, and means of control for themselves, and let the general population drift in the wind. Government is to control the people.

The other faction, hopefully represented by Q and Pres. Trump, favor sharing information, tech, and avoiding malignant control. They want to take the general population along for the ride. Where we go one… We are all in this together and government is for the people.

So there is a struggle to define the future in regard to something BIG that isn’t even currently prominantely visible on the table. Everything else is (mostly) the means by which that struggle is fought. So in that sense, what we SEE is just a movie, and we are all still being kept in the dark.

Forgive the ramble. This is just what I’m feeling.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

I'm too tired to go into the myriad reasons you are wrong about "prison slavery".

Perhaps tomorrow I will revisit the topic, but you are wrong nonetheless.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

SuperGirl

twitter.com...

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: cimmerius

OK, so here is something really weird... stay with me...

I mentioned the cyanogenic aspect of C/2019 Atlas Y4 i.e. Cyanide.
In response to Cimmerius, I just looked up what happens to cyanide in water. The basic answer is :-

What happens when cyanide reacts with water?
Reaction with liquid water can produce dangerous amounts of HCN in confined spaces. They are both soluble in water. Reaction with acids quickly produces large quantities of toxic, flammable hydrogen cyanide gas. Sodium and potassium cyanide are both highly toxic via inhalation, ingestion and skin absorption.

But then I happened upon another question and answer...

How do you neutralize cyanide in water?
As far as I know, you can neutralize cyanide with a Sodium Hypochlorite solution (Bleach) under basic conditions (pH = 9-11) which will oxidize cyanides (CN-) ions into cyanates (CNO-) ions.

Sodium Hypochlorite... bleach... So I look that up to see if anything came up in the news, and see what my first link was...
Coronavirus: Use of sodium hypochlorite on people may have harmful effects

The use of sodium hypochlorite, which is sprayed on people when they walk through a disinfectant tunnel, may have a harmful effect on them even if there is a slight variation in its concentration

So let us get this straight, to disinfect people of Covid 19, they are using the exact chemical that is used to neutralise Cyanide. It has already been stated by various people that the supposed symptoms and effects of Covid19 seem remarkably similar to the effects of cyanide. Bleach would seem pretty heavy handed in disinfecting people.

In other news...
SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE GENERATOR MARKET EXPECTED TO WITNESS HIGH GROWTH OVER THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020 – 2027

Then you have the following type article:-
The coronavirus is no match for plain, old soap — here’s the science behind it

Soap and alcohol based cleaning are best. Yet "cleansing tunnels" are spraying bleach on people.
If you do some basic research on cyanide, you'll quickly come to the conclusion that it'd be very hard to tell if you have got a case of the covids, or have touched something with cyanide on it (don't touch your face folks!!)

So, cyanide will mix with rain and water.

And just to add in a spot of the "it's going to be biblical!"...
"Wormwood" is the name of a star in Revelation 8:10-11:
“The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water—the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.”

Bitter, or poisoned by cyanide? Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Watch the WATER

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I came across something I never knew about the Challenger. Did you guys know the door was still open at the 90 second countdown?

Also there were 7 on the flight.
Where. We. Go. One. We. go. All.
They sure did.
Perhaps the 7 periods stand for each on that flight?

Is Q Pointing to this for some reason/ with the flight yesterday moved to tomorrow to go on the 17th now instead? Are they connected?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Musical Break with the musical prophets FloBots
Check out some the drops in this song from 2008.

Bill Gates

My reach, is global
My tower, secure
My cause, is noble
My power, is pure
I can hand out a million vaccinations
Or let 'em all die of exasperation
Have 'em all healed of their lacerations
Have 'em all killed by assassination

edit on 16-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join