It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
A reminder before I get some zeds... it's Friday! Will it deliver on:

1) the MAGA promise? Q16

2) the POTUS tweet "My fellow Americans" Q55

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I believe this is first tweet that Trump has used #Obamagate...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
He's the one who coined the word "ObamaGate" last week. But this is the first time I've seen him use the Twitter version "#ObamaGate".

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
What if we are getting the #ObamaGate wrong as to POTUS Intent of it and its why he keeps posting it? For example outside of hitting the tag tweet of it, what if POTUS is trying to get us to look at a connection between Obama and Gates. As in Bill Gates. Obama/Gates. Perhaps? Gates has deep pockets...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The older one is the more likely one picks Limey being English person, imo.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

It's widely assumed over on QResearch...

Limey = @LouiseMensch

en.wikipedia.org...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I just can not see how this has not been brought up by Trump...I expect the MSM to ignore it..but why hasn't anyone else who is supporting Trump in Congress bringing this up. This should have a new twitter handle, it may just go viral.

Imagine if this crap was going on now?

www.cbsnews.com...

In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for H1N1 flu, and stopped counting individual cases. The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was: why waste resources testing for H1N1 flu when the government has already confirmed there's an epidemic?

www.cbsnews.com...

In August 2009, CBS News made a simple request of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for public documents, e-mails and other materials CDC used to communicate to states the decision to stop testing individual cases of Novel H1N1, or "swine flu." When the public affairs folks at CDC refused to produce the documents and quit responding to my queries altogether, I filed a formal Freedom of Information (FOI) request for the materials. Members of the news media are entitled to expedited access, which I requested, since this was for a pending news report and on an issue of public health and interest.
The Obama administration made a commitment to a "new era of open government," as stated in a presidential memorandum on the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). On March 19, 2009, Attorney General Eric Holder issued new FOIA guidelines to "restore the public's ability to access information in a timely manner."

edit on 15-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

I would normally agree 1320Q17yes but someone posted a reference that @LouiseMensch was nicknamed "Limey"; can't easily find it now.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well the Solar Flare scenario would make a lot of Sky Event sense and sure could be part of the Minimum cycles. All related to the Sun. With perhaps the huge cycle minimums that this "Maunder Minimum" is a part of is some kind of catalyst during certain planetary configurations? This one could be something bigger than we have recorded if the mass die off events to Earth occur during one of these and no one is left to leave a record for us to find.

The Earth is to be scorched by fire in the end of the world when the Sun expands and it will.

In the Bible New Testament the Book of Revelation seems to say all things as we know it will end for good and a new world will be ushered in with a Giant city that "descends from the heavens" to house the "chosen". The chosen is simply to be everyone who believes that Jesus/Yeshua is the way to forgiveness. And a heart felt love of our fellow humans seems appropriate and not too hard to do. Haters of good will cease to exist as we are enlightened.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Random thought about SKY EVENT.

IIRC, this year is the start of another Maunder Minimum. For a couple of years, a solar physicist in London (Valentina Zharkova) has been predicting, not global warming, but the onset of another "Little Ice Age" because the absence of sunspots is thought to herald colder weather.

This article is from 2016, but addresses the topic.

Winter is Coming

Would qualify as a "sky event" and be Biblical in scope and effects.

Thought about this because of the lingering cool/cold weather. Where I am at, the climate has changed (in the last few years) from continental cool and rainy to a Siberian-like dry cold (but not intense [yet]) with spells of intense sunshine. Such a change was mentioned in a 2003 study done for Andrew Marshall's Office of Net Assessment in the Pentagon. That study, in pdf format, can be read here.

Cheers

edit on 15-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

The Obama Admin and a new era of open government - name a more iconic duo!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: ketsuko

You mean like a volcano going off? How would we know which 'cano is the seal?

More like a blazing object hitting the water.

There have been theories out there that NYC among others will be wiped out by a massive tidal wave for a long time at some point in the future. Something impacting the water would do that.

For that matter, if one of the volcanoes in the canary islands were to have a massive slide event it would also touch off devastating tidal waves all around the Atlantic basin too and would satisfy the idea of a fiery mountain.

Although the description in scripture is of God throwing down a blazing censor like a fiery mountain which seems to align more with a comet or asteroid impact than with a volcanic impact.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The beginning of a LIttle Ice Age would also be a problem.

In the Dark Ages it brought in years of bad crops onto a thriving population which brought on widespread famine and allowed the Black Death to flourish through people already weak.

Prior to the Little Ice Age, England was temperate enough that they grew grapes and made wine there.

Studies show that it wouldn't take much to cause widespread crop failure and disruption in the US for example. We have large regions that rely on corn and a lot of our food chain depends on it. Corn has a very tight growing season dependent on a narrow band of optimal temperature and conditions. Shift that seasonal temperature by just a bit and you lose most of the corn grown in the US.

It would cause widespread disruption while farmers adapt to the new regime. Crops like wheat would be less affected as it's very hardy, but corn is the staple the fuels not just our food chain, but also livestock.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
LOL, and the morning mocking birds calling Obamagate a conspiracy theory after 3 years of Russia, Russia, Russia and then the Ukraine Impeachment-while ignoring the Joe Biden video where he admits/boasts about doing what they accuse Trump of doing. Then the Schiff hearing with Vindamint and others..the horror they have put us through during Trumps entire first term.. for nothing and they have never addressed just how awfully wrong they were/are and now they have the nerve to call Obamagate a conspiracy theory..LOL..unbelievable, sad, frustrating..just have to laugh sometimes.

Obamagate is a conspiracy, it's just not a theory.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

The Obama Admin and a new era of open government - name a more iconic duo!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, I did some follow up on your Bill & Melinda Gates after your #ObamaGate post and found out a few things (Follow the Wives):

From the BBC, Melinda Gates Wiki, Bill Gates Wiki:

1) Bill Gates went on "Desert Island discs" - a BBC radio program where stars talk about their life whilst having their 10 favourite music tracks played and discussing what they would take on a deserted island...
a) For some reason this "this episode is not currently available"!
b) I suggest we find a copy to hear what he said that he does not want people reminded of!
c) Here is an alternate link but missing 14 minutes,
d) One of his chosen discs was "My Shot" from the musical Hamilton (Couldn't make this up!! Vaccines)

2) Melinda Gates is a Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire (DBE)!
a) I expect this means she attends annual meetings with the Queen/other members once a year,
b) She must have had a Coat of Arms created to go with her title,
c) This is honorary for foreign nationals so she wouldn't be able to use the title "Lady",
d) Was this title bestowed for general global health philanthropy, or because she has done something notable for the British Empire?
e) Why was she made a Dame but Bill not made a Knight???

3) Melinda Gates attends the annual Bilderberg Group conference and has held a seat on the Board of Directors of The Washington Post company since 2004;
a) She was also on the Board of Directors at Drugstore.com, but left in August 2006,
b) She was also on the Duke University's Board of Trustees from 1996 to 2003.

4) Both Bill and Melinda Gates were suggested as possible vice-presidential picks in the 2016 United States presidential election, according to a reportedly hacked email published by WikiLeaks from Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta;
a) They have both been given the Order of the Aztec Eagle

5)

In 2007, Gates received an honorary doctorate in medicine from the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden.[40] In 2009, she and her husband received honorary degrees from the University of Cambridge. Their benefaction of $210 million in 2000 set up the Gates Cambridge Trust, which funds postgraduate scholars from outside the UK to study at the University.

6) Other awards:
a) Both:
India's third-highest civilian honor, Padma Bhushan,
Presidential Medal of Freedom from Obama,
France's highest national award, the Legion of Honour,
Spanish Prince of Asturias Award for International Cooperation

b) Melinda:
Otto Hahn Peace Medal 2016 of the United Nations Association of Germany (DGVN),
honorary doctorate in medicine from the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden,

7) The Gates surname came from France to England in the invasion of 1066.
a) So a Gates was part of William the Conqueror's knights,
b) Sir John Gate, was a distinguished knight in the reign of Henry VIII.
edit on 15-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

They can't predict if it will snow next Saturday but we're trusting them to create this global hoax pandemic because they predicted an asteroid may strike a year from now and flood NYC or that a volcano may or may not erupt and cuase a tsunami?

Nope.

Nope.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The same people brought us Russia Russia Russia and Ukraine and Kavanaugh now Tecate Terror.

They are trying to use Flynn story as a Trump attack. They need/want Trump to step in and pardon Flynn before the courts are forced to exonerate. Hence these ridiculous delays. If Trump pardons Flynn, that allows them to ignore exonerated as if it never happened.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I believe this is first tweet that Trump has used #Obamagate...

twitter.com...

Couple drops can be found with “302” at qmap.pub...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I sent you something on a pm you may find interesting.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

They can't predict if it will snow next Saturday but we're trusting them to create this global hoax pandemic because they predicted an asteroid may strike a year from now and flood NYC or that a volcano may or may not erupt and cuase a tsunami?

Nope.

Nope.

But Bill Gates can accurately predict the coming of a virus and go on the record years before talking all about it?

Earth events are more governed by the sun, planets and cycles. Cycles are very predictable. Oscillations and rotations. Periods and pendulums. Tick tock. Some things are very predictable, but with a small margin of error.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
BBC weird story...messaging?

BBC24 News is showing cameo reports of Penguins from Chicago(?) visiting a PERU museum... with footage of the penguins looking at the exhibits!

A search of the BBC news website doesn't show it, adding to my feeling that this is cabal comms.

I did find an odd reference that may be pertinent:
Ancient giant penguin unearthed in Peru (2010)

The fossil of a giant penguin that lived 36 million years ago has been discovered in Peru.

The team told Science magazine that the animal's feathers were brown and grey, distinct from the black "tuxedo" look of modern penguins.

It was about 1.5m (5ft) tall and nearly twice as heavy as an Emperor Penguin, the largest living species.

Is this messaging that cabal needs to stop being seen as black hats and start being grey hats to grow back into control?

Whatever the messaging, the story is just unreal. Why would a US zoo take 3 penguins on a day trip to a Peru museum???

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting.

Here's one from CNN dated Mar. 16 in the Travel section.

With the aquarium closed to humans, penguins take opportunity to explore and visit other animals

What is a symbolic meaning of a penguin? In comics, The Penguin is a super villain and enemy of Batman.

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join