It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Covington and Burling (Flynn's old lawyers) have signed on to the case

Where did you see this? In what capacity?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You need to realize I am a pacifist, I am not going to rise up against anyone. I am ordained in Dudeism. I protest in a manner that is non-violent. There is no need to try to incite anyone to rebel to rise up etc. We will be ready when the time is appropriate. My hypocrisy only goes so far. A revolution that is not peaceful is just another spin on a failed idea
of hatred and war mongering that has kept humans confined to earth for millennia. a reply to: scraedtosleep

edit on 14-5-2020 by CrazyFox because: spelling

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Wait, judge Contraras was Flynn's judge in the criminal case and he signed the FISA warrant to wiretap him?

Could be why this happened? (From 12/7/2017)

According to a court filing, U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras, who presided over a Dec. 1 hearing where Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about his contacts with Russia, will no longer handle the case.

Court spokeswoman Lisa Klem did not say why Contreras was recused, and added that the case was randomly reassigned.
More: www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CanadianMason

Do you guys recall the Project Stargate remote viewing docs the CIA dropped a while back? One of the remote viewers visited what was thought to be Mars, and something there showed them an image of a great cataclysmic event caused by a planet going through the tail of a comet.

Ingo Swann viewed several planets.
Here is his autobiography: link
Here is his book "Penetration" viewing the moon: link
His view of Jupiter (you have to get book): link
Here is CIA declass, CIA link: link

Personally I would put no credit to the guy who is often on Coast to Coast and various TV shows. Not going to name names though.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

fwiw.

I used the same old painter's mask for a month until I lost it. I made a bandanna one from microfiber cloth and binder clips until the gaiter I ordered from EBay came.

My first choice was Guy Fawlks, which was apropos, but they were only available from Chy-na, which seemed counter-productive. So, I settled on a retro style.

The gaiter works nicely and is comfortable around your neck until "needed". www.ebay.com...
If I was concerned about my health, I'd put the microfiber insider the gaiter.

I wear it out of respect for people working who have to interact with me.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

0bama's daddy is actually Arab.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Interesting.
twitter.com...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: samuelsson

What has happened to you, America?

Kruschev said the Marxists would take over America without firing a shot.

McCarthy said they were here and pointed at Hollywood and people ridiculed him. Now we see that the plan was allowed to fester thanks to the C_A.

THAT is what happened to us C M.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Covington and Burling (Flynn's old lawyers) have signed on to the case

Where did you see this? In what capacity?

I saw a screen shot on twitter.

Here is a link to Sarah Carter article

In another strange turn of events, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan has invited Michael Flynn’s former defense counsel to appear as interested parties in their former clients ongoing case. Sullivan, who did not agree to drop the charges against Flynn as requested by the Department of Justice, did not specify the purpose for inviting the former lawyers to appear in court.

Seems all interested parties got Obama's dog whistle.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Thousands of kids were killed in this program. The trauma of killing those around you was used in dissociation.

There are survivors in therapy all over the USA. This is only thing that confuses me. Why weren't they all killed.

There are several here on ATS from several countries. No names, they can say what they will. They have in several threads if you research the subject here. Some of best threads on subject here on ATS are in places I can mention which should tell you where to look.

Isolation tanks. Stone coffins filled with salt water deep underground.

Many Q threads show they knew something. They are bringing this horrible darkness to light.

Black vault with thousands of documents to help you research: link

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
😂🌊

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Background topic.

We've had some discussions here about the use of military force, imposition of martial law, etc.

Those interested may find this publication useful. Free PDF download, written by Army historians, and 500+ pages on the

The Role of Federal Military Forces in Domestic Disorders, 1945 - 1992

Cheers

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The whole reason to recuse is an articulateable bias or conflict. I'm no expert, but withholding the reason seems odd.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 7 Q posts, 46 POTUS tweets, 53 total for May 14th:

Q V17.67 20200514 to 4243 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.67 20200514 from QPost 3601 to 4243

Post that appear most in today's decodes:

6 times = Q62
4 times = Q106, Q113
3 times = Q27, Q39, Q57, Q65, Q134, Q149, Q150, Q351, Q458, Q1042, Q1542, Q1658, Q2158, Q2242, Q2742, Q2858, Q2911, Q3358

edit on 15-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That deagel page is out there. At the bottom are comments as to why they show the drop in population in the USA: reverse migration, as well as a lot of death. Fallout is that Asia will be running the world (China) with Russia as a strong co-contender.

Agendas being pushed on that page. Color me skeptical.

Cheers

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Cheers Tulpa... yes we've analysed the corona satellite Q posts a few times!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I thought the reason he recused himself was because it was discovered Mueller used tainted evidence gathered by Peter Strzok who was also a personal friend of judge Rudy Contreras.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Yep...the "leaked" audio of Obama criticizing the Flynn case definitely was a dog-whistle for the attack Rottweilers.

So what's BARR/DOJ going to do about Sullivan? One has to think that they have their next chess move all ready to go. Hopefully, it's PROOF that the Obama Admin unmasking targeting of General Flynn was for POLITICAL SABOTAGE purposes. That should shame hater judge Sullivan into letting General Flynn go free.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

The whole reason to recuse is an articulateable bias or conflict. I'm no expert, but withholding the reason seems odd.

Our best hope is that Prosecutor Durham's team is finding answers to a lot of questions. While Congress can't prosecute, they could help out by holding public hearings. Though I don't know if much can be revealed by witnesses while John Durham's investigation is ongoing.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Random thought about SKY EVENT.

IIRC, this year is the start of another Maunder Minimum. For a couple of years, a solar physicist in London (Valentina Zharkova) has been predicting, not global warming, but the onset of another "Little Ice Age" because the absence of sunspots is thought to herald colder weather.

This article is from 2016, but addresses the topic.

Winter is Coming

Would qualify as a "sky event" and be Biblical in scope and effects.

Thought about this because of the lingering cool/cold weather. Where I am at, the climate has changed (in the last few years) from continental cool and rainy to a Siberian-like dry cold (but not intense [yet]) with spells of intense sunshine. Such a change was mentioned in a 2003 study done for Andrew Marshall's Office of Net Assessment in the Pentagon. That study, in pdf format, can be read here.

Cheers

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join