It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Graham Announces Sen. Judiciary Crossfire Hurricane Hearings Will Start Next Month

“The Judiciary Committee will begin holding multiple, in-depth congressional hearings regarding all things related to Crossfire Hurricane starting in early June,” Graham said, “Our first phase will deal with the government’s decision to dismiss the Flynn case as well as an in-depth analysis of the unmasking requests made by Obama Administration officials against General Flynn. We must determine if these requests were legitimate.

"If True" this shifted things. We're mid may. Two weeks. Sullivan has to now deal or be dealt. With Lindsey it is always "if true."

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've seen him do TV interviews during this lock down. If he can do those he can testify. Thats a weak card to play knowing he has already done the other with ease an no fear.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: FlyingFox
#obidengate

Why's everything gotta be -"Gate"? We can do better than that, cant we? ObamaGate just seems lazy to me LOL.

It also serves to make people not care. To many gates to worry about any one of them.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I disagree.
Many minority individuals have left the dem party over the last 3 years.
We are waking up as a whole.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Trillium

Interesting. How great would it be if Trump dumped Pence as VP and ran with General Flynn instead?!

Dems would be sweating over that for sure.
I don't think trump would ever do that but it would be a smart move.

I don't think flynn will even get a position in this admin. I think they will tease it but never do it.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Interesting. How great would it be if Trump dumped Pence as VP and ran with General Flynn instead?!

I don't think flynn will even get a position in this admin. I think they will tease it but never do it.

That would engage Impeachment 2.0/3.0/4.0. Flynn needs to be left alone. Out of the public eye and official office. Hes been dragged through enough bullsh*t, his family too.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Clapper says he doesn't remember why he requested the unmasking and says he'll testify if he gets the Covid vaccine.

I think we need to build a bunch of prisons just for the liars involved in this coup.

I really thought it was just a joke... but no, he actually used that for an excuse.
Wow.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

I've seen him do TV interviews during this lock down. If he can do those he can testify. Thats a weak card to play knowing he has already done the other with ease an no fear.

Grenell needs to keep releasing bits here and there.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
That would be awesome if the Vice President was swept up in a wave of arrests along with his buddy Coats and the Bushes and the Clintons and the Obamas. Bipartisan arrests!
What the hell would the news media say about that?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I don't think a convicted perjurer can hold high office.

Flynn needs to be 100% cleared, by any means necessary.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
When it is a choice or to be imprisoned or pay? I am well aware of our 16th amendment jail goes exactly opposite of that. I choose to pay so I can continue to support my family. a reply to: scraedtosleep

But that's the issue isn't it?
We don't really follow the constitution anymore.

Because one of the things we should be able to do is with hold tax money.
no taxation without representation.

It's fear that keeps us inline and kept from exercising our rights.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Your lack of critical thinking skills makes anything you think to be irrelevant

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CDC Director to Self-Quarantine.

www.cnn.com...

Why is anyone still Self-Quarantining, when almost instant Covid-19 test results are available. Something doesn't add up.

Maybe there are not as many tests as we are being told?
Maybe the tests aren't that reliable after all?
Maybe as a doc he knows how bad covid really is and doesn't want to take any chances?
maybe he's doing it in an effort to convince others to do the same?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Is Q calling Graham a Queen?? LOL!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
When did Flynn get convicted of perjury?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Trillium, catching up so apols if mentioned but your PDF link on Coats is giving me a 404.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think it had to be this way. They were not sure just who is a swamp creature and who is not. They had to lay out many traps before catching all if not most of the bad apples. I'm sure there are a few sleepers who may be smart enough to stay hidden and may not be activated for a long time, even after their masters and handlers have gone to jail, executed.

I'm wondering about Lindsey Graham now. Not interested in questioning the Traitor-In-Chief, Obama.

Swamp. Creature.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

An administration full of terrorists, weaponized the Patriot Act (which ironically was passed to keep us safe from terrorists) against an incoming president elected by the silent majority of remaining true patriots in this country to restore America to greatness. (My wording -lol)

Here's the list of senators who sold out your freedoms.
They all voted for federal agencies to have access to your internet history without obtaining a warrant.

Republicans (27): Barrasso, John (R-WY) Blackburn, Marsha (R-TN) Blunt, Roy (R-MO) Boozman, John (R-AR) Burr, Richard (R-NC) Capito, Shelley Moore (R-WV) Collins, Susan M. (R-ME) Cornyn, John (R-TX) Cotton, Tom (R-AR) Fischer, Deb (R-NE) Graham, Lindsey (R-SC) Hyde-Smith, Cindy (R-MS) Inhofe, James M. (R-OK) Johnson, Ron (R-WI) Lankford, James (R-OK) McConnell, Mitch (R-KY) Perdue, David (R-GA) Portman, Rob (R-OH) Roberts, Pat (R-KS) Romney, Mitt (R-UT) Rubio, Marco (R-FL) Shelby, Richard C. (R-AL) Thune, John (R-SD) Tillis, Thom (R-NC) Toomey, Patrick J. (R-PA) Wicker, Roger F. (R-MS) Young, Todd (R-IN)

Democrats (10): Carper, Thomas R. (D-DE) Casey, Robert P., Jr. (D-PA) Feinstein, Dianne (D-CA) Hassan, Margaret Wood (D-NH) Jones, Doug (D-AL) Kaine, Tim (D-VA) Manchin, Joe, III (D-WV) Shaheen, Jeanne (D-NH) Warner, Mark R. (D-VA) Whitehouse, Sheldon (D-RI)

Credit: Diego Rivera with Young Americans for Liberty (CS)

Nobody wants to watch this part of the show (including me, ugh) but I’m trying to understand it well enough to explain it simply.

Both Alabama senators need to get the boot, my gosh. We’re infiltrated everywhere we look.

I dunno... not my strong point of topics. I’d rather talk about full moons and mind control, but, I’m trying to wrap my head around this stuff too.

Are we currently trying to disassemble the Patriot Act and we lost due to ONE vote in the senate?

The US Senate had a chance yesterday to protect your online privacy, and you’ll never guess what happened. Okay, maybe you will. They didn’t do it. The effort to rein in government powers granted by the Patriot Act fell short by a single vote, 59 to 37. Even though most senators agreed with the move, the upper chamber lacked the 60 votes necessary to overcome the filibuster. Four senators, including several who supported the measure, were not present to get it over the top.

link

Help a sista out

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
That would be awesome if the Vice President was swept up in a wave of arrests along with his buddy Coats and the Bushes and the Clintons and the Obamas. Bipartisan arrests!
What the hell would the news media say about that?

Something is coming for the Pence Family at some point. I think that is clear from the day his wife got the "Envelope." Did you notice he sat there like a statue and showed no curiosity at all about it when she pulled it out. Didnt even glance at it.

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join