It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I expected Hillary to be arrested back in early 2018 so that ship sailed for me a long time ago.
And since then I have thought this was BS and was ready to give up 20+ times.

So far I have been wrong each time and still wind up here.
I realized recently to just go with it and

TRUST THE PLAN

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think she was Lucy van Peltier?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well that’s not at all suspicious.

WT ever loving F

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Good to have it questioned but, as you imply, either it's being rubbished because it's On Target or because it's faked.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Agreed. I have no idea what a board from a TV box looks like... or a board from a 5G tower, so I can't give an opinion.

edit on b000000312020-05-14T15:05:04-05:0003America/ChicagoThu, 14 May 2020 15:05:04 -0500300000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I would suggest not sharing that unless it is proven real. It would seem like just the kind of thing used to discredit any push back against 5G and covid links. Discredit this, discredit the whole idea. I've seen people say it seems like the interior of a satellite box (scart plug, ethernet slot etc) and I'm inclined to agree. It is frustrating when people jump on videos etc that are dubious, as it plays into the hands of psy-ops.

I don't believe this is real, but I DO think 5G is being used or has the potential to be used to cause harm to people living in close proximity to masts. This is not a baseless concept in any way.

Sorry to be a bit off topic, but... Just to clarify, there is the concept of cell shedding, where waste material from the cells (caused by "insert cause such as 5G") goes on to infect others in proximity. This would seem like a virus. The covid symptoms appear to be both similar to the effects that can be brought on by exposure to 5G bandwidth on the human system, or cyanide poisoning.
If the virus is actually bunk, then it is either 5G or the effects of cyanogenic gas/particles so far as I can make out. The second one points to comets. If you see a huge increase in "covid" related illness and death in very late May/early June, then just know that Comet Atlas has a gigantic cyanogenic tail that we are quite likely to pass through.

I find it interesting that they are easing restrictions right now, just in time for a new peak (which I think will be caused by the comet) and use that as a second excuse to REALLY clamp down on people and rights. But let's see what happens huh... but the timing is all there. We pass through Atlas trail around the 28/29th of May.

Picture from Stellarium software on May29th 2020 (Also note that it passes from left to right, so this is after the passing point.) Comets have been linked to illness before, so this isn't anything new. Using it for a power grab is though. See what happens eh.
edit on 14-5-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

In my limited opinion (I am a. Licensed electrician and I have worked on PCB boards a little) that looks like nothing I have ever seen. COV19 being stamped on it is reminiscent of the Elisa lam incident. The test for TB,

What is the connection between LAM-ELISA (Test for TB) and Elisa Lam (Canadian Tourist) who was found dead in a Water Tank in the Cecil Hotel?

On a curious sidenote 4500 people are estimated to be positive for tuberculosis following the incident

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 14-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200514001D

Q4238 at 10:15:17 is a ZERO min MARKER - ACTION in PROGRESS, coming 14 seconds after the tweet beneath it:
Q4238

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9988f8 No.9169185 📁
May 14 2020 10:15:17 (EST) NEW
[Example A]
Who [former WH staff][one or more] introduced [pushed] DAN COATS as DNI DIR to POTUS?
Who [former WH staff][one or more] insisted he could be trusted?
Knowingly or unknowingly?
Q

POTUS tweet at 10:15:03

I am proud to announce the first $500M of $3.9B in CARES Act transit funding headed to the NY Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Important funding to keep transit systems clean and operating to get people back to work! Spend it wisely! @NYGovCuomo @NYCMayor

Delta is 14 seconds on May 14th implying action today.

What action? Maybe the "$500M of $3.9B" from the tweet give clues:

Q500

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.20735 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:18:45 (EST)
DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]
Q

Timestamp encodes May 15th, tomorrow!

Q39

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588085 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:14:27 (EST)
Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now?
Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities?
Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran?
What deal was done with Iran under BO?
Why was the deal sealed under a top secret classification?
Why wasn’t Congress notified?
Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has nukes and the tech to miniaturize for payload delivery within the US?
What about NSA CIA DI etc all confirming tech won’t be in place for 5+ years (statements made in 2016).
Why is all of this relevant and what does it tell you?
Big picture is rare.

Timestamp encodes May 15th, tomorrow.
edit on 14-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Very disturbing.. how long will this be tolorated?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

In front of her kid. Taken down by six cops for not wearing a mask. Tyranny!

Thank God for cell phones. She’ll be rich.
edit on 14-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

saladfingers, whether it's fake or real, it's worth discussing because:

1) If it's real then it's too much of a coincidence,

2) If it's NOT real and the COV19 unit actually come from a satellite box then it's STILL too much of a coincidence that TV satellite boxes have a COV19 unit in them!

5G broadband or Satellite TV are both equally scary.

We've heard on this thread of Healing frequencies meaning there ust equally be Harming frequencies - both Wifi and TVs emit frequencies.

CONCLUSION: The fact that an electrical unit has a COV19 identification is more relevant than if it's on a 5G mast or in a satellite TV box!
edit on 14-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Think about the future with that one. If the precedent is set now, what kind of garbage will 45 be subjected to when he is out of office?

I think it is strategic at this point to let all the arrows point to zero, instead of putting him up there and letting him lie and allowing the press to do what they do with that person's words.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

To be honest, it looks like stickers that you can buy, stuck on to an aerial out/in. I don't for a moment think that if it IS the circuit board from a home satellite set top box that it actually has that on it originally.
If it is fake, then it is just a circuit board with letters stuck on it. I very much doubt they'd be this obvious if it had nefarious use. That said, the mark of the beast patent is called WO2020060606 ...so who knows lol.
But still, I think those are just stickers imho.

There is a movement here in the UK against 5G, and they are quite serious about it. I'd not put it past them to create this video to bring attention to it. I just think it'll work against them if it can be shown to be fake. Very hard to pick through the odd ideas that people get.

Anyway, like I say, I don't need a video to make me highly dubious re:5G... it absolutely is, the evidence is all out there, which is why it is suppressed heavily. 5G will be a cornerstone to the tracking capability. A huge threat to freedom once they force everyone to be chipped. This is why I say, that as much as Q is important if honest and real, it is only so useful unless they deconstruct the nefarious technocracy agenda too. You will never be free once chipped and reliant on the system.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I hope your good reputation shines through again this week.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I wonder if the same idiots will that spoke up about the illegals being locked up will go after the Cops like they do ICE.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Welcome to the thread I have appreciated many of your posts thus far.

I’m in the “5G has the potential” to be connected to the big picture being painted somehow, camp. It just fits with the no coincidences factor along with how anything that has the potential to be weaponized, will be attempted by some power grabbing entity, somewhere. It gets ya laughed at though, and yes, I agree that there is tons of disinfo scattered about to try and make us look like loony tunes for bringing attention to it.

It’s reminiscent of David Ickes shape shifting reptile stuff from the early 2000’s.

Think about shape shifting lizards and laugh. But then really think about shape shifting reptilian characteristics manifesting after what we’ve thoroughly discussed in these threads about vibrational frequencies and all that. Sometimes, words just fail to adequately explain what we are trying to describe.

60,000 satellites blanketing the atmosphere won’t have any impact on the frequencies that sustain life on this planet? At all? Like we’re sure sure? I just don’t buy it. It’s a puzzle piece. I don’t throw away puzzle pieces because they don’t fit anywhere, I understand that maybe I need to expand my puzzle and find more pieces I’m probably still lacking.

I think I generally lean more toward grasping overall concepts rather than specific details and thus appreciate your ability to articulate the details quite nicely.

I always say look at what you absolutely can’t talk about, as that is where you find the door to the secret garden so to speak.

The overall advancement of technology in general, IMO, is that hidden door. Even Musk, in interviews about AI, has alluded to this notion of opening a Pandora’s box that simply cannot be shut back. I guess I have some sort of leaning toward the idea that eventually, all of this stuff is intended to work in conjunction together... and if we don’t “win” against it, then it will be for the benefit of 1% and the detriment of the remaining.

At this point I think all we can try to do is flip it with our own intent(toward good) as best as possible, while bringing awareness to it in the most reasonable ways possible. That’s why I always use the word potential. I’m not saying anything for certain, just that there’s still plenty of unanswered questions worthy of asking.

Anyways, to sum it up, I don’t necessarily think I’m going to find the smoking gun of proof that any form of tech is a vehicle for “evil”- so I just share my intuitive perceptions about it and the experiences I’ve had with it.... because quite simply:

Synthetic will never overpower authentic 🥂

Here’s another interesting factor I’ve been noticing the last several weeks. Musks behavior over covid. He’s playing our side. I get a white hat vibe.... a white hat vibe I desperately want to trust but feel obligated to first intensely question.

I say Musk needs to be flipped to being a white hat if he’s not already. Maybe that’s the gist of my vibe. It’s a goal.

Without having this kind of technological control grid self destruct somehow sending us back into the dark ages, the only other option is to have one of the tech geniuses on ya side.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Absolutely agree on your comment regards to 5G tracking capability and their heinous agenda to come. There is also a anti-5G movement in Australia that seems to be gaining steam. Sadly, those still not awake will line-up and beg for the chip.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Very disturbing.. how long will this be tolorated?

mobile.twitter.com...

not siding with the cops but she surely escalated the situation.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Did you know also

BOOOM
This happening

More Unmasking

www.instagram.com...

edit on 14-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join