It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I work for a very large bank. If you’re actually interested PM me and I might be able to help you out.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
2:55, she is asked about Burisma-I didn't hear any question about her relationship with Burisma.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
John Solomon breaks tonight: Maria Yovanovitch testimony in congress left out any mention on her Burisma meetings & Letters.

Did Republicans in the House ask Marie Yovanovitch about her relationship with Burisma?

edit on 14-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

The “Chinese” company getting cc’d on all Hill-Dawgs emails was “[email protected]

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That’s how it is where I work. If I get my work done, nobody says a word to me about being there exactly 8 hours, or asks me for an accounting of every minute of my day. If you are self motivated it’s great.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: brewtiger

The “Chinese” company getting cc’d on all Hill-Dawgs emails was “[email protected]

I believe that email was traced back to Combetta correct?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Sent you a dm

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

They seem to be trying to force Trump to Pardon Flynn. I just can't make out why.......

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Just some observations:

DT keeps reposting Obamagate on Twit. Seems to be laughing at, and ignoring all the backlash in a rather brazen way, deemed as jealousy by the usual crowd, dismissed etc.
I have a gut feeling that they have some info that goes into really dark corners, and they know that once it comes out in a timely manner, the U-turn by the same usual crowd will be huge. It kind of feels like baiting to let them get plenty of rope to hang themselves by? We know that this whole thing goes deep deep... this whole opening episode is all very legal, hard to absorb for most... almost boring. Not insignificant, but clearly an entree to the main course and easy to miss the significance to the less invested.

I just think about the video of all that money in red cross containers... Kappy... The tech companies censoring and suppressing everyone. Clearly they are all on the program right? Inappropriate use of power all across the board... and still going... Gates...

It's a bit like when you feel a shower... nothing too much to worry about, so you carry on and assume it is just simply another shower.............. and then 5 minutes later, you notice how dark the sky got, and you realise that you absolutely need to get indoors because the heavens are about to open up and all hell is about to break loose.
It also feels like, for the most part, that the important moves have already been made and now it is a matter of masterful showmanship/timing of releases for maximum effect. This is also hinted at with the "movie ends" concept.

Just my take on how it feels... call it a weather report.

That, my friend, was an amazing post.
Thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What if all these people. Joe Biden,Samantha Powers etc. are telling the truth and they never did unmask anyone.

If Obama was unmasking people with other people’s names is that illegal?

Q would know that right?
edit on 14-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

edit on 14-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I found this Pic on the Book of Faces, did a reverse search and cannot find the source... But, the content is what pulls me to it being true, and it makes sense. They could not get him any other way then to destroy the things that he helped strengthen in this country.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Replied

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

So they can then scream “Abuse of power” of course.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Then little cry baby Stelter and fellow lying media people can have "righteous rage" toward Trump that might get some traction.

" he pardoned a Russian agent" they will say, and many of you have the same feeling as I do.

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: crankyoldman

They seem to be trying to force Trump to Pardon Flynn. I just can't make out why.......

edit on 14-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
What if all these people. Joe Biden,Samantha Powers etc. are telling the truth and they never did unmask anyone.
If Obama was unmasking people with other people’s names is that illegal?
Q would know that right?

"Sniffy" Biden has the brain of a carrot and is driven by self-importance and greed [and female abuse.] If he did send an unmasking request, my bet is that he was told to and didn't realize he was being manipulated. He is even less aware now with more obvious mental instability.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Quadrivium

So they can then scream “Abuse of power” of course.

Yes but don't you get the feeling it's more than that?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/14/20 (Thu) 11:08:279988f8 (1) No.9169077

twitter.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 14-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
14 May 2020 - 11:15:17 AM
[Example A]
Who [former WH staff][one or more] introduced [pushed] DAN COATS as DNI DIR to POTUS?
Who [former WH staff][one or more] insisted he could be trusted?
Knowingly or unknowingly?
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)
Chick-A-Boom
............BOOM
................BOOM
....................BOOM

MIKE PENCE

So why choose Mr Coats?

The answer may lie not with Mr Trump, but his running mate, vice-president-elect Mike Pence.

Mr Pence was the governor of Indiana - Mr Coats's state.

The two men know each other well - so well that Mr Coats was the senator who seconded Mr Pence's nomination for the Republican vice-presidential candidacy.

www.bbc.com...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
14 May 2020 - 11:44:58 AM
twitter.com...

Is this about the virus OR ABOUT PROTECTING THEMSELVES?
>Mail-in-Ballot push [Election]
>[D] State bailout(s) push
>Refusal to testify re: fear of COVID-19
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
Q

qanon.pub...

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join