It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This

What we are seeing is how our reality dropped being kind, considerate, compassionate and understanding in favor of laws using words with an infinite number of definitions and an equal number of distortions.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

sometimes I do stupid things.
edit on 13-5-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

holy crap. It is real.

Want to here MSM this is politically motivated.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

My counter surveillance team revealed a visit from code enforcement today. I can't wait to see his work report for the month, when I'm the only case compelling enough for them to leave the office.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

My counter surveillance team revealed a visit from code enforcement today. I can't wait to see his work report for the month, when I'm the only case compelling enough for them to leave the office.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Whoops..

Marie Yovanovitch admits Obama admin prepped her on Hunter Biden

nypost.com...

edit on 13-5-2020 by Sabrechucker because: TIT FOR TAT

edit on Thu May 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: I think I fixed the embedded link for you

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I would expect Q to clarify Gina's role in this very soon...

CIA Director Gina Haspel Knew about the Spygate Operation in the UK and Is Working with John Durham
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
28 Dec 2019 - 12:33:17 PM
Haspel made Dir for a specific reason?
Brennan 'tapped' directly for support?
Brennan CLAS SEC DIV > spy_T?
IF C_A WAS RUNNING BLACK OP [spy_T] IN UK WOULD HASPEL [STATION CHIEF] BE INFORMED AND INSTRUCTED?
MI6?
Meeting(s) w/ Durham?
The only way to restore faith is through transparency and accountability.
Q

qmap.pub...

@iamtorey on gina. She seems to not be a fan, then again when did The Plan begin, when did The Plan really begin?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Remember when Strzok wrote "Don't close 'Razor' [Flynn Investigation]...7th floor involved."?

Reminder: Brennan and Co. Targeted Flynn In Part Because He Knew About Billions They Were Running Off The Books

www.redstate.com...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ukraine Rising!
...Brennan is so screwed.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Link

Congratulations WI peeps, get out there and mingle!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Senior Executive Services are Deep State permanent federal employees deeply embedded in the US GOV.
SES Keystone

I presume this is why...
Trump signs executive orders making it easier to fire feds, overhaul official time

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just some observations:

DT keeps reposting Obamagate on Twit. Seems to be laughing at, and ignoring all the backlash in a rather brazen way, deemed as jealousy by the usual crowd, dismissed etc.
I have a gut feeling that they have some info that goes into really dark corners, and they know that once it comes out in a timely manner, the U-turn by the same usual crowd will be huge. It kind of feels like baiting to let them get plenty of rope to hang themselves by? We know that this whole thing goes deep deep... this whole opening episode is all very legal, hard to absorb for most... almost boring. Not insignificant, but clearly an entree to the main course and easy to miss the significance to the less invested.

I just think about the video of all that money in red cross containers... Kappy... The tech companies censoring and suppressing everyone. Clearly they are all on the program right? Inappropriate use of power all across the board... and still going... Gates...

It's a bit like when you feel a shower... nothing too much to worry about, so you carry on and assume it is just simply another shower.............. and then 5 minutes later, you notice how dark the sky got, and you realise that you absolutely need to get indoors because the heavens are about to open up and all hell is about to break loose.
It also feels like, for the most part, that the important moves have already been made and now it is a matter of masterful showmanship/timing of releases for maximum effect. This is also hinted at with the "movie ends" concept.

Just my take on how it feels... call it a weather report.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This is everything wrong with law. He was coerced, which also means his plea is void: exception... if he was at home when he signed his plea, on a saturday, WITHOUT a pair of socks on, he's guilty because in the Vatican archives is a note that pad says, "he who has no socks and signs is guilty of all crimes."

Just because it can be done, doesn't mean it will be done. I'm not sleeping on Sullivan because I think his track record has been historically been good. Also, most judges tend to avoid circumstances wherein there judgements are likely to be overturned on appeal.

Technically, the state could charge any defendant who pleas "not guilty" to a perjury charge after they are found guilty. But I cannot think of a single instance of that ever happening or even being suggested. I don't get mad that it could happen, because it doesn't happen.

I'm not really worried about what a judge could do. Every judge is a little king as soon as he establishes jurisdiction over the two parties. He could legally order Flynn to cluck like a chicken and flap his arms like wings as part of his judgement. I'll wait for it to play out. then

If he sentences him inspite of prosecutorial misconduct, then we can all be pissed, and Flynn can appeal. Until then I'm willing to see where it goes.
edit on 14-5-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Nicholas Rasmussen Linked to FISA and McCain
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
30 Jul 2018 - 4:57:32 PM
www.dni.gov...📁
>Nicholas Rasmussen (IMPORTANT name to remember)
>Former Director of NCTC
www.mccaininstitute.org...📁
Think FISA.
Think NO NAME.
WH visitor logs: NO NAME/HUSSEIN (dates?)
WH visitor logs: NO NAME/BRENNAN/HUSSEIN (dates?)
WH visitor logs: NO NAME/BRENNAN/COMEY/HUSSEIN (dates?)
WH visitor logs: NO NAME/BRENNAN/CLAPPER/RICE/HUSSEIN (dates?)
Replaced by:
www.dni.gov...📁
>Defense Intelligence Liaison to British Intelligence in London
Think UK.
Current Director of the C_A.
www.cia.gov...📁
(UK bio removed)
>CIA's station chief London, UK
"Furthermore, Haspel is seen as a Russia expert and a close ally of Britain’s MI6, having being London station chief from 2014 to 2017."
www.theguardian.com...📁
The more you know.
Q

qmap.pub...

I recall a picture of the lovely Lisa Page, Peter and friends taking a stroll in London..Gina was the Tour Guide.

FBI Opened "Crossfire Hurricane" on July 31, 2016; FBI Opened 4 FISAs on Carter Page 2016-2017
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
14 Dec 2019 - 3:37:32 PM
Anonymous
14 Dec 2019 - 3:31:21 PM
>>7505968
Did you learn (4) FISAs last week re: POTUS?
Non_public prior?
——
Aug 31, 2018

Manafort
Papadopoulos
Page
Flynn
——
o7
>>7506083
oig.justice.gov...📁
Dates [start] will become important.
Q

edit on 13-5-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2020 by Sabrechucker because: NEED THE CORINTHIA HOTEL CAMS!!!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The only logical conclusion I can come to about the unmasking report is that Trump actually already had this information LONG ago.

If you look at the questions being asked by the GOP House attorneys in all the 3 years of dem craziness you can now see that they were setting them all up to perjure themselves.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Just awesome so on May 4/2020 I did get my birthday present
we just did not know it at the time (D5)
Enjoying The Show Yet

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 11 Q posts, 16 POTUS tweets, 27 (3x3x3) total for May 13th:

Q V17.66 20200513 to 4236 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.66 20200513 from QPost 3601 to 4236

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Update:

Judge Sullivan is conspiring with Judge Gleeson to slap General Flynn with a charge of PERJURY or CONTEMPT.

Source: www.politico.com...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

PART 1 : FOCUS HERE : "THE ICIG DECLINED TO COMMENT" (Q2005)

WHAT IS THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY INSPECTOR GENERAL (ICIG)?
- Watchdog for 17 US Intelligence Agencies.
- Intelligence Authorization Act established the Office of ICIG on Oct 7, 2010.
- Set up within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- ICIG first identified and reported the HRC Server Hack (not the FBI).
- James Clapper was Director of National Intelligence : Aug 5, 2010 - Jan 20, 2017.
- Charles McCullough III served as ICIG from October 7, 2010 – March 2017

CHARLES McCULLOUGH III - not mentioned in any Q posts; 2 POTUS Tweets

(1) Q1 POST = Oct 29, 2017 3:44:28 AM
(2) CMIII POTUS TWEET 1 = Nov 29, 2017 9:45:10 AM
(3) CMIII POTUS TWEET 2 = Nov 30, 2017 9:00:23 AM

Time Difference (#2 - #1) = 45,000 MINUTES
Time Difference (#3 - #2) = 23 HOURS

WHAT DID THE ICIG / CHARLES McCULLOUGH III FIND?
- ICIG discovered purported hack of HRC server in early 2015.
- Identified a "courtesy copy" was being secretly forwarded to a CHINESE COMPANY.
- Over 30,000 emails hacked, including over 2,100 top secret / beyond top secret.
- Marked as 811 Referral: Release of emails would cause harm to National Security.
- Emails would have placed “sources and methods, lives and operations” at risk.
- First notified FBI of this evidence in early 2015, which included Peter Strzok.

ICIG / START OF INVESTIGATION TIMELINE:
- July 6, 2015 : ICIG sent 811 referral to FBI (3rd notification attempt to FBI).
- July 10, 2015 : FBI opened a full investigation (based on the 811 Referral)
- July 13 & 20: FBI verbally advised Sally Yates of the 811 referral from ICIG
- July 21, 2015: FBI Deputy Director M Giuliano sent follow up memo to Sally Yates.
- July 23, 2015 : ICIG asked DOJ to investigate.

WHO IS THE CHINESE COMPANY RECEIVING COURTESY COPIES?
- Company name is known by US Officials but not shared
- Chinese state-owned, but NOT a tech company.
- Operates in the Washington DC area (Northern Virginia suburbs).
- Fairfax & Loudoun Counties = 13 state-owned Chinese companies registered
- 9 in Fairfax were operating in 2009.
- Only 3 of the 13 were NOT technology oriented.

Sources:
EVEN THE INSPECTOR GENERAL DIDN'T HAVE THE CLEARANCE
Gohmert doubles down after FBI dismisses claim
China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server
edit on 14-5-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I’ve worked from home 100% of the time for the last 4 years. I’m never going back into an office. I absolutely love it.

I've thought for a while that if we're going to have to live with the bad effects of the virus, we should also use the "quarantine" time to reflect on how business has been done the last few decades, and how remarkably unchanged, in some ways, it has remained in the face of massive technological change.

The management model needs to get out of the business of "needing" to count noses in person. That is 1940s stuff. The managers know what needs to be done and when it should get done. They should have a sense of the priorities (I -despise- people who claim there are X #1 priorities). With telecommuting, office workers don't need to be at the office 50 to 60 hours a week. Occasional face to face meetings -- okay. But get the regular product churned out without some idiot justifying his/her employment by physically riding herd on others in a group salute to the dominance hierarchy.

Yeah -- forward from here -- less physical presence at the workplace, less commuting and the issues that brings for communities, less dressing up as part of the office theater ritual.

This mess with the virus is giving us an opportunity to rethink the basics.

Cheers
edit on 14-5-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join