It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:
(post by LurkNoMore removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LOL!

BTW...

The latest update on what has been found in the Declassified transcripts. The top six suspicions which have been confirmed.

justthenews.com...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I’m starting to think the CV death counter is nothing more than that “jackpot” growing on top of a Vegas slot machine.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Good god I hope you're not right.
LOL, I know, I do believe it makes sense that AG Barr can not disclose everything in regards to an ongoing investigation and case to be brought against the deep state bad actors....but I can see your viewpoint, even though I do not share it.
By the way your profile pic, I had that hockey game as a kid and it was awesome. I bet it would do well if they put it back on the market..I'd order one. Do they still have those available to buy?

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
This may be due to the fact that those who unmasked and leaked are going to jail..and by releasing the names this may compromise the case/investigation the DOJ will be making/is conducting.

originally posted by: carewemust
Obama Admin Unmaskers stay secret?

twitter.com...

Or it may be the same political games each party has played for decades wherein noone is ever held accountable, but each side gets to be outraged for their rabid base(s).

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well some have flipped. Believe it or not.

Adam Housley

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Do they still have those available to buy?

Yes, but they are big bucks these days!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: crankyoldman

No more stimulus. Force these liberal cities to reopen, or the people who live there will burn them to the ground.

Low IQ liberal Juan Williams on Fox News just gave away what Democrats are attempting to do. He says all government attention should be focused on coronavirus.. and nothing on Obama or Biden.

This is exactly why the news cycle has to change! Get it off muh rona and the entire thing goes poof within days.

DO.IT.Q. - Release the KRAKEN!!!

People have short attention spans. Even the most terrified are slowly waking up to the world outside. Remember how quickly the bombshell Epstein/Andrew/Clinton went from front page and on networks, to "old news"? If they can produce the goods, the news cycle will change naturally. There were three years of RussiaGate, but even most diehard Dems were impeachment fatigued. The only thing that kept the cycle alive were leaked new "bombshell" leaks propagated by ideologues among the reporters and politicians. It'll be the same thing here, and unless there is a steady drip of information leading to trials people will simply move on with life.

And if Sleepy Joe or another token D takes the election, they'll cite Stone and Flynn as precedence for dismissing or pardoning "political prosecution". They are already setting the table with the Barr is Trump's lapdog narrative. They'll forget all their outrage when they decide to do itm

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Q4223

May 12 2020 16:33:47 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

What did Q say about document declassifications being imminent when General Flynn is a free man? I suppose he is not truly exonerated until judge Sullivan agrees to drop the case.

Sullivan has been unusually quiet the last 7 days. Any idea when he is expected to issue his final ruling?

Sullivan is supposedly consulting.
I imagine he wants it to look like he was struggling with the situation and giving it plenty of sober thought.

We'll probably get a final ruling on Friday evening.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Judge Sullivan is allow public comment on Flynn case. twitter

Imagine 2k lawyers trying to influence Sullivan and Schiff/Nadler/Pelosi.

This drags the case out longer.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

originally posted by: Vasa CroeThe military came out and said UFOs are real by saying the video the navy released was authentic.....and oddly nobody even cared.

That's because everyone knows Project Bluebook was a cover-up (e.g. Hynek's testimony). Also, the Nimitz public witnesses alluded to confiscated extensive footage of the encounters. Disclosure dribbles on, and people are simply tired of the bait and switch.

Or maybe, like me, people are like, "yeah there's UFOs, we know that. We've known that for decades. Any *new* information? No? Call me when something new comes along."

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Maxine Waters says her sister died from coronavirus
the hill

I'm bored

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m starting to think the CV death counter is nothing more than that “jackpot” growing on top of a Vegas slot machine.

People are going to die of "covid" for the next 100 years. Just like car accidents, or any other cause of death.

There's really no reason to continue the death count except to show "See how high it is!"

But guess what. At one point there were fewer than 100 deaths by car crashes. Then fewer than 1,000. Then fewer than 10,000. Are we outraged when that number hit 100,000?

No. Because keeping a running total really doeson't convey any useful information, that's why we don't do that for really any other cause of death.
edit on 12-5-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would love to know the name or a link as my memory does not provide me such.
My son will be 6 for X-mas this year and it would be an awesome gift...
When I was a kid "Strange Brew" was one of my favorite movies, it's kinda of a hockey movie aside from "Slap Shot" it's my favorite hockey movie.

Good to lighten up the mood, a storm is approaching.

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Do they still have those available to buy?

Yes, but they are big bucks these days!

edit on 12-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Just look online for "bubble hockey" or "tabletop hockey" games.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I've never seen a court ask for amicus briefs without anyone first filing a request to file one. Very unusual.

The other thing is, the Court can't force the DOJ to prosecute the case, so it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Asking permission to dismiss is merely to give the defendant a chance to file any potential objections, and for the court to supervise if the DOJ is doing something hinky.

I don't do criminal so I could be wrong, but Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 48 says pretty clearly,

(a) By the Government. The government may, with leave of court, dismiss an indictment, information, or complaint. The government may not dismiss the prosecution during trial without the defendant's consent.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Ever see "Mystery, Alaska"?

Great hockey movie. Great.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

This will push Barr to release the names of unmaskers sooner. Dems hoping he will release now and can try to stave the onslaught off enough for folks to forget by the time they go back to work and before election.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Indeed one of the best hockey movies ever made I think, definitely in the top 5 at least.
a reply to: LanceCorvette

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Re Q4222... something is NOT right with that photo!

1) Why the white surround, like a polaroid?

2) Why such bad resolution? Anyone able to get in to the rose garden of the Whitehouse is going to have a phone that's less than 3 years old and has a better lens resolution than that,

3) What's with everyone wearing blue ties?

4) Can anyone identify any details of white house that indicate that photo is NOT recent?

5) Can we match that group of men with those from yesterdays clip where POTUS walked out of the press conference?

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join