It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: onehuman

I noticed that too. With all this going on (political) there is much talk about things happening out in space... asteroids/comets/solar event/magnetic reversal. Trauma surgeons and tonnes of massive hospitals don't seem to have been for the virus... The film Greenland being removed... Such a beautiful Black Sky (event?)...
I know this isn't the thread for it, but you know... as above, so below. Much going on in the world that is not being reported or talked about. All eyes are here and on a seemingly non effectual virus. Why are we being made to stay at home again?
Just thoughts... [Q]uestions and all that...

The military came out and said UFOs are real by saying the video the navy released was authentic.....and oddly nobody even cared.

Hopefully they're helping white hats of the world Round up evil. That would explain why the media ignores them.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Marie Harf [Fox News]

Harf began her career at the Directorate of Intelligence at the CIA as an analyst focusing on Middle Eastern leadership issues including intel for President's PDB! She later became the media spokesperson of the CIA. During the 2012 presidential election, she reportedly helped craft Obama's national security and communications strategy, and also served as campaign spokesperson on national security issues.

source

Dept of State

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

The UN has this covered.

Notice how the doctor separates the patents from the child.

UNESCO

Look up Comprehensive Sex Education. It’s another attack on children and a way to keep parents out of the loop. More reliance on the government to be our creepy nanny....do you trust me.... I can show you the world.

I hate to say it, but it seems like they are just one step to hands on Sex education, Like drivers Ed.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Obama Admin Unmaskers stay secret?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I think President Trump is meeting with DNI Rick Grenell this afternoon?

That could be fun.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

twitter.com...

For now. It may not be the right time.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

twitter.com...

They are saying if people in the Obama White House unmasked Trump campaign officials, that would be criminal and John Durham would be investigating those crimes.
edit on 5/12/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

twitter.com...

They are saying if people in the Obama White House unmasked Trump campaign officials, that would be criminal and John Durham would be investigating those crimes.

Excellent!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Oh the Dems are in panic mode. They sense the Covid FF slipping away. It’s now or never for the $3T money grab.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Remember, when we talk about prosecutable crimes, everything that happened prior to 20 Jan 2017 12:00 is covered by the pardons handed out by 0bama.

However, this only covers federal crimes, not state ones. Also, I think there is an exception in the case of murder....and you know who I'm talking about.

They should be charged anyway.
Lay out the crimes and make them publicly disclose and invoke any pardon that might exist.
Those optics would wake some people up.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
When Durham finally drops the hammer...
I vote we make that day a worldwide holiday. Durhams Day. Everyone will wear Punisher accessories and MEME the heck out of everything. My favourite so far is the Murder hornet with Durhams beard. Hilarious.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Q4219

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: d0cc8f No.9143201 📁
May 12 2020 14:54:07 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
People used as pawns in their attempt to seek a taxpayer funded bailout [for mismanaged funds]?
www.ocregister.com...📁
People used as pawns in their attempt to [provide cover] for vote-by-mail?
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Is this about the virus OR A STATE BAILOUT?
Removal of Civil Liberties?
Removal of Constitutional Rights?
Welcome to the [D] party.
Dormant people accept what they are told.
DOJ intervention coming?
Q

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

These political people call themselves 'doctors' representing 'health care', but the above that you posted goes against the Hippocratic Oath.

The WHO, among many others, don't seem beholden to this oath.

Doctors and healthcare organizations in general should not have this sort of input on sex education.

If this sort of information is circulating in the press, then true medical oath keeper doctors have lost control of healthcare, unfortunately.

May we please get it back

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
I vote we make that day a worldwide holiday. Durhams Day. Everyone will wear Punisher accessories and MEME the heck out of everything. My favourite so far is the Murder hornet with Durhams beard. Hilarious.

We know Durham is onto some stuff.... but what about Huber?
Was he a diversion?
Or will we see something big from him in due time?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: interupt42

Gowdy may be a patriot, but he cannot be trusted.

i wasnt saying he was a patriot i was just replying to a post that said Q listed him as being farm born.

personally i lost all faith and trust in him after all his harsh words left to no action and him with no follow through.

harsh words and a pony show is what BOTH party do to appease the people using machiavellian tactics , while never holding anykne accountable.

which is sad because they always get away with it and unfortunately with all the premature booms given to Q i dont think its going to change anytime soon.

let the show continue. until there is an actual indictment and arrests at a relevant position its just a show.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think William Barr said last August that John Huber is focusing solely on the Clinton Foundation now.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Q4220

May 12 2020 15:02:45 (EST) NEW
www.foxnews.com...📁
Of the more than $3 trillion package, about $1 trillion would go to state, local and tribal governments, according to three sources briefed on the proposal.
"Now she wants to write a $3 trillion bill, with no one able to see, no accountability, and no input," McCarthy told Fox News on Monday. "I mean, this is not how democracy works. This is a real concern to all of us this won't ever become law, but it'll be the wishlist of the liberals, to try to change election law, fund Planned Parenthood, and make sure sanctuary cities get the chunk of the money.”
Coordinated or coincidence re: CA 3-mo extension?
The truth is in front of you.
Q

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The three trillion dollar bill also makes it easier for Democrats to cheat at election time.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

We know Durham is onto some stuff.... but what about Huber?
Was he a diversion?
Or will we see something big from him in due time?

I thought Huber was Clinton Foundation and didn’t find anything.

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join