It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: liveandlearn

Maybe someone mentioned Arkancide.

Or someone is otherwise compromised. Remember Dems have something on everybody....except Trump and Gen Flynn. Otherwise this wouldn't be necessary.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

Just saw that with his scribed link and the link now says This document has been removed from scribed. This is litteraly within minutes of TF's post.

But I took a screenshot of TF's copy

Something neferious is going on. Thank god TF did the screen shot.

Doesn't it say right there in the judges own words, that he cant accept anything from a 3rd party during a criminal trial?

Something strange is going on here.

At least we got that Ed Henry MOAB before!!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: liveandlearn

Maybe someone mentioned Arkancide.

Or someone is otherwise compromised. Remember Dems have something on everybody....except Trump and Gen Flynn. Otherwise this wouldn't be necessary.

It's like Hoover never died.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here is Sidney Powell answer ObaMAGAte
incase you miss it

edit on 12-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I seem to remember the last count of new judges for POTUS was at around 180 but this tweet today says it's gone up to 280!

So interesting to see all of these people I beat so badly, pundits & consultants that never had a chance, telling me how to run for office. Many are Republicans who should LOVE our 280 new Judges, rebuilt Military, 2A, great V.A. Low Taxes, etc. Just don’t like that I beat them!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

What are you insinuating here?

Not the same fauci.

A Faux Fauci?

Fauxci?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I seem to remember the last count of new judges for POTUS was at around 180 but this tweet today says it's gone up to 280!

So interesting to see all of these people I beat so badly, pundits & consultants that never had a chance, telling me how to run for office. Many are Republicans who should LOVE our 280 new Judges, rebuilt Military, 2A, great V.A. Low Taxes, etc. Just don’t like that I beat them!

280 seems high to me.

Q#280
Watch the news.
Leakers exposed.
These people are stupid.

Could this be related to the Sullivan nonsense? Came out before the news itself.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I guess, in effect, Elon is saying he'll leave California if they F with him re-opening the Tesla plant.

www.foxnews.com/auto/tesla-elon-musk-factory-reopens-california-coronavirus-tweet
www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Q#280's timestamp of Dec 6 2017 20:58:51 encodes May 13th, tomorrow!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Thank you so much. I did miss that article. Wonder if O read it.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

193 confirmed. The other 87 judges I think are not yet confirmed officially.

List of federal judges appointed by Donald Trump

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

a reply to: LanceCorvette

I've never seen a court ask for amicus briefs without anyone first filing a request to file one. Very unusual.

I don't know what the screen shot at the link is called but someone noticed that 201 was missing. You can see 200 the 202 which is the last. So could 201 be the the original Amicus brief? And why does it not show up?

I noticed Margot Cleveland mention Adam Schiff and Democracy today.

May just have been an incorrectly filed document. Online filing - the CMF / Pacer system it's called - is pretty particular. Each filing gets a sequential number; if the clerk of the court deleted it for some reason there would be a skip in the numbers. Nothing nefarious.

Edit: now I'm rethinking this in light of the screenshot of a filing that seems to have disappeared ...
edit on 12-5-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Grassley Letter to Barr and Grenell hot off the press.

Following Motion to Dismiss Flynn Case, Grassley Renews Call for Transparency

May 12, 2020

Dear Attorney General Barr and Ambassador Grenell:

I want to express my thanks to both of you for your strong efforts to bring transparency to the Russia investigation which have shed a much-needed light on the multitude of wrongdoings that occurred. Now that the Justice Department has rightly taken steps to dismiss the case against Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, I want to ensure that the remaining information and records that have not yet been produced to Congress relating to the Flynn case are still produced. While the court case may be nearing its end, the public still expects accountability, which can only be effectively delivered through additional transparency.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You're describing classic bid rigging for government projects. Totes illegal.

Called "bid rotation" in this context.

Substitute "road builder" for "bidder" and it's the same thing. All the road builders in the state - there's usually only a few for big projects - get together and agree that Road Builder A submits the low bid on one project to build six miles of highway; Road Builder B will submit the low bid on the next project to build some roads and a new bridge, and so on.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
POPE FRANCIS : ‘GOD WILL ABANDON AMERICA IF TRUMP IS RE-ELECTED’

“The time of election is fast approaching the United States of America, where many of my children of Christ reside. I am fearful that the least among them will fall victim again to the evil and morally decrepit creature Trump. I believe that should he be re-elected, God wil abandon all of his blessings upon America, and may see fit to raze it down, as Sodom, as Gomorrah.”

He also took a moment to officially forgive the Doobie Brothers for telling people that Jesus is “just alright.”

By default logic, those who vote for DJT...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Yeah, that's an old troll from half a year ago. It didn't happen. I think the Vatican is anything but holy, but that "story" is garbage.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

This makes no sense;

God wil abandon all of his blessings upon America, and may see fit to raze it down, as Sodom, as Gomorrah

By default if God abandons something does he mean:
All definitions are pulled directly from: merriam-webster.com
a: to give up to the control or influence of another person or agent
b: to give up with the intent of never again claiming a right or interest in

In which case God would hand America over to someone else, or would just never take claim on it again. or,

2: to withdraw from often in the face of danger or encroachment

Is God in trouble, is it going to be called out for allowing it's followers to do bad things to good people? or,

3: to withdraw protection, support, or help from

Given how Hurricanes, earthquakes, tornados, floods, and just general ill event occur here, I'm no too sure God is doing anything here real. or,

4: to give (oneself) over unrestrainedly

After the last definition, I'm not sure this is good or bad, but do you think God will at least become a legal citizen? or,

a: to cease from maintaining, practicing, or using
b: to cease intending or attempting to perform

Well under definition #5 I doubt God was doing anything anyways. It would be better to put it's efforts else where if this is the case.

So mister Pope, How will God "abandon" America? Since by definition god's abandoning of America isn't as "Sodom or Gomorrah" as one would think. If any territory should be punished by your God for acting like Sodom and Gomorrah shouldn't it be Vatican City?

Also what did Gomorrah do to deserve getting wiped out. Yep real compassionate God there churchy.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
They just cant help themselves..

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The Jesuits are scared of #ObamaGate.

Soon...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Who is God going to abandon us over to? If we vote against Trump, we'd be voting for the candidate of the party that booed God three times essentially denying Him. Which is He more likely to abandon us over? Electing Trump again, Trump who may not be a terribly Godly man Himself but who has never denied God or moved to impede us from worshipping God, or the man from a party notoriously hostile to the followers of God who denied God in their own party?

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join