It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
Obama Admin Unmaskers stay secret?

twitter.com...

For now. It may not be the right time.

This may be designed to increase the pressure by giving them something else to worry about while eliciting responses from the many players.
The black hats know who they are and what they did. They just don't know when Q will pull this rabbit/cobra out of the hat, if at all, and expose them. What threat do they first try to counter and get ahead of if there are many disparate threats? When done right, the threats keep on coming at awkward times and from different directions. Pressure causes people to make bad decisions and these guys will make bad decisions that will be costly.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
When Durham finally drops the hammer...
I vote we make that day a worldwide holiday. Durhams Day. Everyone will wear Punisher accessories and MEME the heck out of everything. My favourite so far is the Murder hornet with Durhams beard. Hilarious.

We know Durham is onto some stuff.... but what about Huber?
Was he a diversion?
Or will we see something big from him in due time?

I thought Huber was Clinton Foundation and didn’t find anything.

Q mentioned Clinton Foundation just last week I believe.

I perform occasional searches on John Huber to see what he's up to, and it looks like he's not even doing much in his home state of Utah.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

edit on 12-5-2020 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
They get away with it because they know how to dumb down the masses and keep us lulled into a stupor and/or keep us in a constant state of fear and stress

When enough of us wake up from that stupor and become unified and unwavering in our demand for freedom, that's when the tide will turn

Things have been moving at a snail's pace because DJT really cannot afford to make a move until enough of us are awake and unified. To bring justice or create massive changes to the system while so many are still caught up in the fear programming would cause so much panic that it would be a bloody mess

edit on 12-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa CroeThe military came out and said UFOs are real by saying the video the navy released was authentic.....and oddly nobody even cared.

That's because everyone knows Project Bluebook was a cover-up (e.g. Hynek's testimony). Also, the Nimitz public witnesses alluded to confiscated extensive footage of the encounters. Disclosure dribbles on, and people are simply tired of the bait and switch.
edit on 12-5-2020 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Q confirms infiltration.
qmap.pub...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Q#4219

I really cannot grasp how larger companies have not sued on this issue. The Constitution Applies to them directly, for issues such as this. This is established Case Law, Constitutional Law, Common Law, even Common Sense Law. How exactly are the going to deal with the taxes owed?

It wreaks of desperation and I hate the smell of desperation (and not it's not the red tide stench). I got to get a little relief here Q.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I’m expecting a surge in the already strong migration from Cali to Nevada and Arizona.

What a calamity these cities have become.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Also, this coming days ahead of the 3T money grab.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This may be due to the fact that those who unmasked and leaked are going to jail..and by releasing the names this may compromise the case/investigation the DOJ will be making/is conducting.

twitter.com...

edit on 12-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I know for awhile there he was making a lot of TV appearances on Fox mostly and people were getting edgy about him doing that and not working. It has been awhile now since I have seen him doing that. So hopefully he is now back doing his job. I dont think Durham would have him doing nothing.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

No more stimulus. Force these liberal cities to reopen, or the people who live there will burn them to the ground.

Low IQ liberal Juan Williams on Fox News just gave away what Democrats are attempting to do. He says all government attention should be focused on coronavirus.. and nothing on Obama or Biden.

edit on 5/12/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Q4221

twitter.com...

Q4222

edit on 12-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

No more stimulus. Force these liberal cities to reopen, or the people who live there will burn them to the ground.

Low IQ liberal Juan Williams on Fox News just gave away what Democrats are attempting to do. He says all government attention should be focused on coronavirus.. and nothing on Obama or Biden.

This is exactly why the news cycle has to change! Get it off muh rona and the entire thing goes poof within days.

DO.IT.Q. - Release the KRAKEN!!!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Watson...the Grand Jurys afoot.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ole Juannie boy's take on what the dems should dp won't work when people get back to work and indictments start to come, Trump has the upper hand now....the crimes will take center stage..if not to marvel at the grotesque site then to vigorously defend them, either way Obamgate is the new story..and it ain't going away...media are screwed.
Imagine how they will look defending Obamagate, not a good look.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Observationalist

These political people call themselves 'doctors' representing 'health care', but the above that you posted goes against the Hippocratic Oath.

The WHO, among many others, don't seem beholden to this oath.

Doctors and healthcare organizations in general should not have this sort of input on sex education.

If this sort of information is circulating in the press, then true medical oath keeper doctors have lost control of healthcare, unfortunately.

May we please get it back

Feels like they could be giving ?edos these jobs as “experts”. One way to legitimize the actions of ?edos. Making ?edo a profession.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

There should be a way to make Obamagate and Bidengate top of the news. Not just the sexual assault stuff, but his illegal dealings with Ukraine as well.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What did Q say about document declassifications being imminent when General Flynn is a free man? I suppose he is not truly exonerated until judge Sullivan agrees to drop the case.

Sullivan has been unusually quiet the last 7 days. Any idea when he is expected to issue his final ruling?

edit on 5/12/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
This may be due to the fact that those who unmasked and leaked are going to jail..and by releasing the names this may compromise the case/investigation the DOJ will be making/is conducting.

twitter.com...

Or it may be the same political games each party has played for decades wherein noone is ever held accountable, but each side gets to be outraged for their rabid base(s).

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join