It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Gowdy may be a patriot, but he cannot be trusted.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We know.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just found this via The Liberty Daily:

Crowdstrike admitted in a closed-door hearing that they had no evidence anybody hacked the DNC server.

RussiaGate Collapses: CrowdStrike Admits 'No Evidence' Russia Stole Emails From DNC Servers

Fox News' Tucker Carlson and The Grayzone's Aaron Mate on Monday broke down new evidence released by the Department of Justice exposing RussiaGate as a farce.

Mate broke down newly released testimony from CrowdStrike president Shawn Henry admitting behind closed doors before House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) that "we did not have concrete evidence" that Russian hackers stole emails from the DNC's servers.

Basically, they said that they think there was a hack, but they never had any proof of any hack occurring.

Of course, nobody dared to mention how this suggests the files were probably leaked by a certain staffer who was later murdered.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I just found this via The Liberty Daily:

Crowdstrike admitted in a closed-door hearing that they had no evidence anybody hacked the DNC server.

RussiaGate Collapses: CrowdStrike Admits 'No Evidence' Russia Stole Emails From DNC Servers

Fox News' Tucker Carlson and The Grayzone's Aaron Mate on Monday broke down new evidence released by the Department of Justice exposing RussiaGate as a farce.

Mate broke down newly released testimony from CrowdStrike president Shawn Henry admitting behind closed doors before House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) that "we did not have concrete evidence" that Russian hackers stole emails from the DNC's servers.

Basically, they said that they think there was a hack, but they never had any proof of any hack occurring.

Of course, nobody dared to mention how this suggests the files were probably leaked by a certain staffer who was later murdered.

Yeah thats because Seth Rich is the one who "exfiltrated" the data.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Another reason not to send them $500 million U.S. taxpayer dollars annually. Screw the WHO.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I think President Trump is meeting with DNI Rick Grenell this afternoon?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dashen
Another reason not to send them $500 million U.S. taxpayer dollars annually. Screw the WHO.

HOOAH!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Ha...POTUS just schooled the press at his conference.

Press: How long have you hated dogs?

Trump: I love dogs, I just don't have one.

Press: So you admit to murdering your dog?

Trump: Walks out of the room.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: onehuman

I noticed that too. With all this going on (political) there is much talk about things happening out in space... asteroids/comets/solar event/magnetic reversal. Trauma surgeons and tonnes of massive hospitals don't seem to have been for the virus... The film Greenland being removed... Such a beautiful Black Sky (event?)...
I know this isn't the thread for it, but you know... as above, so below. Much going on in the world that is not being reported or talked about. All eyes are here and on a seemingly non effectual virus. Why are we being made to stay at home again?
Just thoughts... [Q]uestions and all that...

The military came out and said UFOs are real by saying the video the navy released was authentic.....and oddly nobody even cared.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Ha...POTUS just schooled the press at his conference.

Press: How long have you hated dogs?

Trump: I love dogs, I just don't have one.

Press: So you admit to murdering your dog?

Trump: Walks out of the room.

Exactly

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
@jeffsessions

As the world knows, the President disagreed with me on recusal, but I did what the law required me to do. I was a central figure in the campaign and was also a subject of and witness in the investigation and could obviously not legally be involved in investigating myself. #alsen 207 replies 367 retweets 1,320 likes

If I had ignored and broken the law, the Democrats would have used that to severely damage the President.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

While this may seem odd, I believe this is a warning to those who think their actions were covered up. I would contend this tweet is saying the congress (he's not referring to joe as journo) that murder etc. is no longer hidden.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The Masons should have higher standards than that, but then again so should America. My grandfather was a Mason, my brother as well. Considering his political leanings tho makes it possible. Is there a process for removal? If he is/was one is removal an option?

a reply to: CanadianMason

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Mexico’s president calls for investigation into Obama-era Fast and Furious Operation.
truepundit.com...

The snow ball is rolling, gathering snowflakes. D5 is eminent.

Nothing can stop what is coming... PAIN

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Clip

Home Vlogger Joe Biden - he's running of an office of some sort, does the funniest thing in this clip. When asked about Flynn he deflects by accusing DJT of deflecting.

Then says he misunderstood the question. So he deflected by deflecting from the wrong question by blaming DJT for deflecting.

Who watches this with an eye to learn anything? Seriously, who's watching this drivel?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting thing about the Obama 'I Spy' Tweet.
When I go there and scroll down through the replies to that Tweet, whenever I get down to the Tweet fron Rep. Steven Smith showing a file folder labeled 'Trump Dossier' stamped 'Paid for by Hillary Clinton', it immediately goes right to the top of the page.
I tried numerous times, and it won't let me see anything below that Tweet.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well got to go put my cell phone tower back up
see you later

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200512003D

Timely to point out some 1 and 2 year DELTAS for today, May 12th:

2 year DELTAs:
Q1350

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 36da6f No.1391731 📁
May 12 2018 22:24:18 (EST)
If America falls, the World falls.
God bless our brave fighting men & women.
They deserve our deepest gratitude.
Through their strength, and the millions of united Patriots around the World, we will succeed in this fight.
Peace through strength.
Now comes the pain.
Q

Q1351

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 62bbb0 No.1392849 📁
May 12 2018 23:59:49 (EST)
BBE02D2A-488C-49B5-8B89-F….jpeg

Sealed indictments.
Define indictment.

“An indictment is a formal accusation against one or more defendants, charging them with one or more crimes. In the federal criminal system, the indictment is the principal method by which a prosecutor initiates criminal proceedings.”
How are they sealed?
How are they secured?
How are they safeguarded?
No leaks [unusual?]
Federal vs ….
Why are accusations sealed?
Grand jury involved?
Re_read crumbs re: DOJ / FBI re: IG / Huber
Who appointed Huber?
SESSIONS.
WHAT DEPTS MUST BE CLEANED PRIOR TO REC FAIR AND EQUAL [JUSTICE] UNDER THE LAW?
What happens if FED [criminal] indictments are brought forth to a corrupt FBI / DOJ / FED Judge?
FBI / DOJ - 1st.
C_A / State - next?
Now comes the pain.

Q

1 year DELTA:
Q3335 Pic of MOAB about to hit James Comey.

Q3334

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dfeded No.6482810 📁
May 12 2019 19:26:01 (EST)
Attempts by Dems, FAKE NEWS, and those 'guilty of TREASON' to shape the public narrative [prior to] by providing FALSEHOODS will FAIL.
TRUTH TO LIGHT.
NO SLEEP IN DC.

Q

Q3332

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c616d2 No.6482574 📁
May 12 2019 19:10:40 (EST)
BOOM WEEK AHEAD.
Treason doesn't pay well in the end.

Q

edit on 12-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join