It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Removed by poster
edit on 12-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Keep on keeping on. Let those few tweets and post become a D5.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
And let's not forget this little jem..

Outright threat.
Wonder what she knew back in Nov.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Would be nice if my grandkids' grandkids had something to remember me for, haha.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Coronavirus interest is dying out.

They are going to start a race war next.

They need the distraction.

Fauci testifying to Senate. That’s where we find out what the DS has in mind for CV. It’s fading too fast. The DS didn’t want the economy to start back up this fast.

Let’s see if the focus is on the State’s preparedness and response versus the Fed Govt.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, am I right in thinking that the reason #Obamagate numbers are going down/up is that:

a) Twitter uses MIRRORED fail-over servers,
b) When @Jack's goons down-flip the numbers that has to update to multiple servers and there is a timing difference between those updates,
c) Therefore 2 people viewing the trend are delivered the figures from different servers at, say 12:00. One get's 3.2M from server 1, the other gets 2.69M from server 2?

So by my logic, if you are seeing this happen then likely that it as much as 3 times to find the real number they wish to conceal. Obviously, they are letting it go up a bit. After a few 100k, then it is whacked back to as to not startle awake the asleep. Iamtats posts can give us a clue with the observation of how much it was moving in those reply's.
edit on 12-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is good !!

you've probably seen it already
Something good from CNN -lol

edit on 12-5-2020 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Watching a replay of the most recent Trump press conference held outdoors.
Was struck by the sound of all the birds singing in the background.

"When does a bird sing?"
When it's outside.

Could the start of outdoor press conferences also be a marker in the plan?
edit on 12-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Idk but I can’t wait for the presser today

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Supposedly it’s a felony that carries 10 years in prison for EACH INSTANCE of unmasking!!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Unmasking is not a crime.

Leaking the info is a crime with a 10 year sentence max for each offense

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Dark to Light.

“Their acts of transparency are finally shining a light on the dark corners of the federal government."

Grassley called out former President Obama for saying the “rule of law is at risk” because of the Justice Department’s dismissal of the Flynn case. Grassley clapped back at Obama, saying the opposite is true if the federal government “can get away with violating the Constitution to do what they did to General Flynn.”
~ Senator (and Freemason) Chuck Grassley; source

For those who may think Obama is a Freemason, why is Grassley (who is one) NOT trying to cover for a "Brother"? If Obama IS a Mason, then a) Grassley is throwing a fellow brother under the bus which, according to conspiracy theory, contradicts the unproven narrative that we always protect our own; or, b) Obama never was a Mason in the first place; or, c) Obama IS a Mason and we do NOT protect our own when they break the laws of the land in which they live.

Think logically!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Unmasking itself is not illegal. However, leaking an unmasked name to anyone is illegal.

www.google.com...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

PLUS

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25164848]RelSciHistItSufi[/poNice to know;

I had a X times relative at the ALAMO.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Unmasking is not a crime.

Leaking the info is a crime with a 10 year sentence max for each offense

There are instances where unmasking is a crime.

When unmasking occurs, it must be based upon a valid reason, and only for the person who requests the unmasking; intelligence reports do not get re-disseminated with the name or statements of the U.S. person unmasked.[3] NSA rules say that unmasking must be "necessary to understand foreign intelligence information or assess its importance", or be done with the consent of the U.S. person who would be unmasked, or be pursuant to a finding that the U.S. person is a foreign agent or terrorist, or the unmasked information includes evidence about a crime.[4]

These are violations of the Fourth Amendment if they unmask US persons in order to dig for political dirt and there was no clear foreign intelligence information that was being sought.
Wikipedia

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

WTF?! That is CRAZY! Lends more credence to the phrase “You have more than you know”. Wow! Honestly every time I see Q drop a pic with a file name is piques my interest...just looks out of place if there is no express reason for it. Now we know that they are in fact not random, and there is a method to it.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: [post=25164848]RelSciHistItSufi[/poNice to know;

I had a X times relative at the ALAMO.

One of my great great grandfathers rubbed tobacco juice in his eyes to stay awake during guard duty at the Battle of Gettysburg. No one saved any of the tobacco for posterity though.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
California here I come
Right back where I started from

Nancy Pelosi “panicked” after surprise poll, report says

A recent “1892 Poll” shows Republican candidate Mike Garcia is leading his Democratic rival heading into a Tuesday special election, 43 percent to 39 percent.

thehornnews.com...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I’m just reading the morning news and posting articles I feel are important.
Hope you all don’t mind.

Mitch McConnell Moves to Expand Bill Barr’s Surveillance Powers

Under cover of redressing what President Donald Trump and his allies call the FBI’s “witch hunt” over collusion with the Kremlin, McConnell, via an amendment to the PATRIOT Act, will expressly permit the FBI to warrantlessly collect records on Americans’ web browsing and search histories. In a different amendment, McConnell also proposes giving the attorney general visibility into the “accuracy and completeness” of FBI surveillance submissions to the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Court. Versions of the amendments

www.thedailybeast.com...

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join