It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's been known to happen, just ask Aoi. HA HA HA

Seriously you and a few others deserve at least a chapter to your selves in the history books (or eBooks) of these events.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Would be nice if my grandkids' grandkids had something to remember me for, haha.

My great great Grandfather commissioned a sword be made to commemorate a very important battle he was in. The sword is still a valuable item in my family today.

edit on 12-5-2020 by Guyfriday because: Because it's fun to do it this way ... HA HA HA

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Would be nice if my grandkids' grandkids had something to remember me for, haha.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

They missed an underline of >>9135464!... Think MIRROR.

WOW good catch

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

the punisher logo and the wikileaks id
not the first time it was used,

well well
look who name pop up

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 15 Q posts and 54 POTUS tweets give a total of 69 (which translates to "Q") for May 11th:

Q V17.64 20200511 to 4217 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.64 20200511 from QPost 3601 to 4217

Q posts appearing most in DECODES for May 11th:

6 times = Q20, Q81
4 times = Q5, Q51, Q73, Q88, Q102, Q106, Q145, Q210, Q247, Q248, Q948, Q2904
3 times = Q19, Q50, Q66, Q70, Q76, Q92, Q114, Q121, Q123, Q259, Q401, Q504, Q947, Q1131, Q1704, Q1905, Q2147, Q2148, Q2204, Q2213, Q2502, Q3347, Q3348

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Sword? Wow... I've only got a 3ft by 4ft portrait of my Grandmothers Grandmother... who seems to have done nothing but drink tea (judging by the portrait)!

I do have a X times grandfather who was a junior officer on Nelson's flagship at the Battle of Trafalgar... but he must have dropped his sword in "the drink".

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme."
– Daniel Quinn

Remember KING ARTHUR'S SWORD - "EXCALIBUR" - ARRIVES AT TRUMP TOWER

twitter.com...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/12/20 (Tue) 03:04:30deb76d (1) No.9136816

twitter.com...

Q

qanon.pub...
edit on 12-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Coronavirus interest is dying out.

They are going to start a race war next.

They need the distraction.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

A little off topic, but strangely topical to "Q".

I asked my grandfather about him, and he told me that he had no idea what the guy looked like, but the sword was made to replace the one lost in the battle. He supposedly killed 300 men during the battle, and finally lost the original sword after stabbing a man through his horse. The mounted soldier was dead, but the horse still ran off with the mounted soldier pinned to it. My great great Grandfather died of old age (he was in his 70's as the story goes). While we lost all our land before the first world war, the Sword has been a precious family heirloom ever since.

It's relates to the whole "Q" movement by being a reminder that we are all built the same, we all have the same physical weaknesses, and we all have an expiration date on our heads. Just like my great great Grandfather, we shouldn't allow those weaknesses to deter us from doing the right thing. Not just for ourselves, but for society as a whole. What good is it to be a king if the land you rule is full of rot? (my great great Grandfather wasn't a member of royalty, at least I wasn't old that he was)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I think Q should using this one what you think

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
My father was awarded the silver star in WWII

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm, good point. Maybe Trump meeting with DNI Grenell tomorrow and something will come out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Conservative Tree House's "Sundance" reporter is usually accurate. He doesn't think Michael Flynn was, or needed to be "unmasked", because he was the direct multi-year long target of the FBI. That enabled everyone he came in contact with to be unmasked...which included Donald J. Trump.

If my long-standing hunch is correct, we’ll soon find out that: (1) Michael Flynn was the walking surveillance infection; (2) those who he came into contact with cross-reference to the 702 “About” queries; and (3) the FBI reports on Flynn contained the unmasking of the various Trump campaign officials.

The FBI did not need a Title-1 FISA surveillance warrant against Flynn because they were already conducting regular Title-3 surveillance on him as a potential domestic national security risk. Thus it was Flynn’s calls being monitored not just Sergey Kislyak.

However, the unmasking of Trump campaign officials as noted by the concerns of Devin Nunes; which directly relates to the documents that Ric Grenell may have just presented to Attorney General Bill Barr; is an even bigger issue.

Because Flynn was an active target of the FBI counterintelligence investigation, anyone who came in contact with the target would be identified as U.S. Person 1, 2, 3 etc.

That is what shocked Devin Nunes as he outlined the unmasking requests:
More, with evidence at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

No distancing either. I think they all got vaccinated, but I 'm sure they also know the fatality rate is tiny.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Senator Schumer thinks Dr. Anthony Fauci's appearance before the Senate today will be a block-buster.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

I hope it is, but not the kind of block-buster Chuck Schumer wants. But, from what I'm reading in various articles, Fauci is expected to warn about "needless deaths" if states open too soon. And, there needs to be more than one Covid-19 vaccine, for maximum peace of mind.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

DECODE ID 26RSH200512002D - Q4218

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: deb76d No.9136816 📁
May 12 2020 02:04:30 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

1) Post delta from Q4217 is 01:17:17

2) Num characters per line gives HA
Seems timely to recall Q2

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147023341 📁
Oct 28 2017 17:15:48 (EST)
Mockingbird
HRC detained, not arrested (yet).
Where is Huma? Follow Huma.
This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet).
Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals?
What is military intelligence?
Why go around the 3 letter agencies?
What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies?
Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military wo approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions?
What is the military code?
Where is AW being held? Why?
POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
Who has access to everything classified?
Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump? Fantasy.
Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
They never believed for a moment they (Democrats and Republicans) would lose control.
This is not a R v D battle.
Why did Soros donate all his money recently?
Why would he place all his funds in a RC?
Mockingbird 10.30.17
God bless fellow Patriots.

Timestamp encodes today, May 12th!

3) Timestamp to 2char code gives CF

4) USUAL DECODES link to:
Q39 Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now? Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities? Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran? What deal was done with Iran under BO? Why was the deal sealed under a top secret classification? Why wasn’t Congress notified?

Q104 Now is the time to pray. We're operational. God bless the United States of America.

Q117 Why was the arrest of Alwaleed and others important? How is Alwaleed and BO tied to HUMA?

Q204 We are winning bigly.

Q226 Unknown Stringer: _yes1_yes2_yes3_^_cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf Godspeed.
( I think cDVT could be a video exposing COVID, after Fauci testifies, hence he gets minimum perjury?)

Q430 CIA Control of North Korea: What do Clowns do w/ the access codes and tech? Who controls NK? Who really controls NK? What families are protected using leverage? Bank / Financial leverage? NUKE strike package leverage?

Q704 [e]

Q1404 Stringer: 58204802B92838x-ZjA378402-12

Q1717 Do you understand what is happening? Think optics.

Q1904 CONFIRMATION: Guatemalan Mayan Chachal Necklace with Milagros (Charms)

edit on 12-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm picturing Fauci presenting a very large pill to the Senate, and telling them that the vaccine. Then Schumer saying that there's no way anyone can swallow that. Finally Fauci saying that it's a suppository.

And yes I'm watching "Futurama".

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

If the "John Here to Help" rumour is correct and Fauci HAS self-infected with COVID, how many congress could he infect if he testifies? Could that cause a shutdown of the Senate... giving POTUS the legal right to take control and bring in the troops?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

If Fauci did that, he needs to be investigated, but quarantined first. That's horrid. Also I thought he was going to testify via live cam ... I wonder if he will be using Zoom? Wouldn't "THAT" be fun (hint-hint I bet a lot of people will be watching the testimony)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

That's amazing!

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join