It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Exhibit 666a.

Boston Dynamics robotic dogs have been deployed in Singapore to enforce social distancing

I saw that yesterday. Look at the way normal citizens react to RoBoDoG.

Wait till they equip them with rubber bullets and tear gas.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200510003D - Q4197 Picture of Q1332

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4c9b3f No.9109791 📁
May 10 2020 11:49:32 (EST) NEW
EXkPYh0WAAAlJfw.jpg

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
Q103 POTUS: You are all heroes. Come home safe. Godspeed.

Q106 Nothing is a coincidence. We are at war. SA cut the strings. They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary out of their remaining power/control. God bless.

2) Other USUAL DECODES give:
Q32 Red Stringer: _Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_ RED1_RED2_

Q49 Why is Grassley and others held in a secure location? When did this start? What has been different this week? U1 FBI informant. Have secret sessions been underway? How could this be discovered? What must be reported even if filed under 'State Secrets'? It's a name recognized around the world. Alice & Wonderland.

Q1141 "Memembers of Congress and Governors": Misspellings matter.

Q1149 The Plan for Supreme Court: Think timing. LL remains AG HRC. HRC appoints new AS replacement. RBG steps down. LL steps up. New AG. ‘The Plan’.

Q1649 Think SC vote to confirm (coming). No Name action. Every dog has its day. Enjoy the show.

Q2349 And so it begins.. How do you start a WAR? [Markers] matter. Playbook [FAIL].

Q2849 HATE HOAX by [SMOLLETT] [FF designed to pass anti-lynching law] gets wall-to-wall FAKE NEWS coverage?
REAL HATE [REAL VIOLENCE] [& FASCISM] carried out by members of ANTIFA gets ZERO coverage? Reconcile. 1=1? When will the FBI conclude their investigation into ANTIFA? What happens if the phone records of SMOLLETT leak? Who did he talk to multiple times prior to turning himself in? Political forces @ work? ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

Q3817 Adam Schiff Promoting #UnitedforUkraine Back in 2014: Coming soon.

Q4140 BOOM: Justice Department Dropping Flynn’s Criminal Case!!!: LET FREEDOM RING!

Q4171 How Is It Possible the Source Country of the Virus (Minus Wuhan) Was on Lockdown for Only 16 Days?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Remember what day Q Starts weeks on.......

Rel better get some sleep, they are going to need it this upcoming week hopefully.

If Trump is in Self Quarantine, the world won't be ready for his Twitter during it. Over 70 today.

He should barge in on that Private Star Wars Guild just to show them.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It looked like the FBI was lying to Clevenger all this time.

Color us shocked by that. That would be a death blow to Russiagate if true.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Aallanon
Trey Gowdy was just on Fox and says there’s nothing they can do to Shiff

OF course he does. I am sure if he wanted to he could do like Schiff and make something up as a hypothetical with the caveat that Gowdy claims to NOT have indisputable evidence. That would make me believe Gowdy hasn't been a RINO sent to deflect and protect his colleagues. That was Paul Ryan, and Bob Dole and that crying one I forget his name. They carry the torch for both sides of the aisle and never for protecting what is right and finding a way to stop what is wrong. Perjury is not the only charge I would think could stick we have real obstruction of justice for political gain right in our face.

Gowdy was on that list of Farm Graduates posted yesterday/day before in this thread.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Record unemployment and they want to use slave wage Volunteers?

Who is going to even answer phone numbers they don't recognize?

Our Lockdown here in MI is till the end of the month. But each day, I see more and more businesses open.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Zoom buys security firm Keybase

Zoom Video Communications is buying security firm Keybase in an effort to shore up security for its video meetings.

The San Jose, California company has been playing catch up with security after people hacked into others’ videos in a practice called “Zoombombing.”

Keybase > Qanon.pub maintainer

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Gowdy was on that list of Farm Graduates posted yesterday/day before in this thread.

a reference to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q1650 Trey Gowdy won't be Supreme Court Pick

So the prophecy has come true (well at least partly, but we still have "Night of the Living Ginsberg" to deal with). Maybe that "Q" "Decode" is a road map for the week. That would be good (unless Aoi shows up and puts a fly in the ointment)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: dashen
Exhibit 666a.

Boston Dynamics robotic dogs have been deployed in Singapore to enforce social distancing

I saw that yesterday. Look at the way normal citizens react to RoBoDoG.

Wait till they equip them with rubber bullets and tear gas.

I reckon we should just steal them. Then take them to another park - I wonder ho they'll get on down the beach.
splosh splosh zzzzz tink! Bye bye doggy.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sorry if already discussed here but zoombombing comes in some extremely disturbing flavours - two recent examples:

Zoom hacker streams child sex abuse footage to Plymouth children

Zoom hackers hijacked wine-tasting evening and posted sickening child abuse video

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Looks the same to me. The one from the WH is just very low resolution.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow, I had no idea. Due to the lockdown/Quarantining I knew something evil was going to spread. Damn, the more you know. These people are sick!

(post by FlyingFox removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Say what now?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I was under the assumption that the protection afforded to Congressmen for things they say while on the floor only applies to misdemeanors. I think treason is a little more serious than that.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Someone hit a DERPA nerve center...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

pav, POTUS up to 102 tweets so far today - all uploaded to s/sheet. Also 3 Q posts.

There are a LOT of 1/0 min MARKERS... I think they give either a MORSE or BINARY message.

If someone would like to try to DECODE them here is the sequence - 1 = 1min marker, 0 = zero min marker, _ = other:

_001011010000000000100000000010010__00_0000100_0_0
_111____011_0000_1_01001____00_____1__0__000__0000

edit on 10-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So DARPA is trolling folks on Twitter now.....interesting.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

So DARPA is trolling folks on Twitter now.....interesting.

AI's are AI. I wonder if this AI will turn racist too?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I thought that too.
Either way it's time to change the "Immunity" rule or clause or whatever you call it...it's wrong and unnecessary, the members of congress need to adhere to the same laws we all do.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Justoneman

I was under the assumption that the protection afforded to Congressmen for things they say while on the floor only applies to misdemeanors. I think treason is a little more serious than that.

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join