It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Isn’t it convenient that VP pence is self quarantining out of the whitehouse but military personal can still come and go isn’t it convenient that Fauci is self quarantining.
Considering Pence’s wife got one of the Oh # letters at GHWB funeral and was forced on to him by insider republicans.

This might just get interesting.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Check out Trumps Instagram

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Bill Kristol, a mental midget, thinks if POTUS and VPOTUS have to isolate for CV it elevates Nutty Nancy to the presidency.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
All these transcripts.

500,000 articles, +countless news "segments," +radio pontificating, +political ads and on and on - around the world, on russia russia russia.

People interviewed in front of congress, where lying is pretty much acceptable, provide nothing. Adam shifty's irrefutable proof is still MIA. In fact, the provide the complete opposite of russia russia russia.

I know what this is, as it is pretty clear. But what is it from the other side? The only things I can think of:

"well he could be an agent..."
"What does it matter now, he's got to go because,,, racist, cheater, ruining everything."

I say this because reading the docs, as one should, pretty much spells it out without much more information. How much clearer does it have to get???

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Check out Trumps Instagram

THAT Is actually pretty funny lol

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Was the 8kun request at 1700 hours? (Am I reading that right?)
Guess that would mean the poster was in Pacific or mountain time to have been before the POTUS tweet?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Up to 104 tweets and 6 Q posts so far; total 110... next tweet or post will make 111!

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Good advice..
you posted:

They aren't stupid you know

They sure were sloppy..they could have ran a tighter ship...they left too many clues and involved too many players.
Just like savagediver posted above..HUBRIS...they thought Hillary couldn't lose, that was stupid...

I will keep my faith in Trump, he has passed all of my litmus tests and I will sink or swim with him.
I always had a hard time believing humiliating the Bush and Clinton dynasty's the way he did, and you can add Obama too, was ever part of their plan.
Trump is ,in my opinion, certainly not part of their plan...he has had such a hard time with the media never trumpers and dems that I have not been able to buy into Trump being part of any plan aside from cleaning the human scum and making our country great. The Bush/Clinton/Obama/MSM cult is taking it's last breathe.
That is how I see it.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

They could not have been more incompetent, I mean they were falling all over themselves, gushing at the narrative not realizing how incredibly "unbelievable" their act was....your're right Cranky, the absolute worst villains ever.
I can't wait for the movie to come out.

For Those With Eyes To See, it should be pretty obvious at this point.

From a broader perspective, that could be an alarm bell... fall guys, purposeful fall guys. You better hope Trump and the whole charade isn't just another step into the NWO. They aren't stupid you know. I'm not trying to introduce doubt, but I've seen this play out for a long time. To fall in such a simple manner... after years, decades of deception, "obvious" is perhaps a little worrying.

Even the idea that this is "a movie", suggests it is more narrative for you to digest. Q does say think for yourself.
This is why I say about seeing it through to deconstructing the digital enslavement being planned. Without that, this is all worthless. Have hope, but don't abandon critical thinking. Invest power in your own understanding than handing it over to others. I say all this respectfully, not as a lecture.

edit on 10-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

/pb is past bread - chan speak
The number preceding is the post number he is responding to - this is done as a courtesy.

Ya
Also see lot off (lb)
lb for Last Bread

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200510005D

Just had a thought on a new meaning of 11.3 and 11.6...

We're expecting a big BOOM tomorrow, 11th.

Therefore, could it be that:

11.3 = 3rd day post 11th = 14th,
11.6 = 6th day post 11th = 16th?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Was the 8kun request at 1700 hours? (Am I reading that right?)
Guess that would mean the poster was in Pacific or mountain time to have been before the POTUS tweet?

Yea, you're reading the time right and yes depends on the timezone of the poster.

POTUS timestamp of 3:11

Q311

Dec 9 2017 13:41:15 (EST)
What was the USSS codename for Hussein?
[R]
Define.
They knew all along.
Expand your thinking.
Q

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

You took the word right out of my mouth! I posted as much when describing the deep state in a couple of replies to a comment on a thread carewemust started here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The only word I would add is apathetic. It is apathetic hubris that allows these otherwise intelegent people to do such stupid ish.
edit on 10-5-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
a reply to: savagediver

You took the word right out of my mouth! I posted as much when describing the deep state in a couple of replies to a comment on a thread care we must started here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The only word I would add is apathetic. It is apathetic hubris that allows these otherwise intelegent people to do such stupid ish.

They are power-drunk. Everything looks different from their perspective, which is f'ed up to start with.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Agreed. They are so isolated in their own echo chamber that their whole view of reality is eschew from the common decent folks I meet every day.

The level of disconect and amount of mental gymnastics needed to maintain the cognitive dissonance is amazing. It reminds me of the episode in star trek where Kirk blows up the logic bot by making illogical statements. It is just happening in reverse. I can almost see the smoke coming from the ears of every MSM host as their programing fails.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The wave is on it way

now can we hit 1 million or 2

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Bill Kristol, a mental midget, thinks if POTUS and VPOTUS have to isolate for CV it elevates Nutty Nancy to the presidency.

I made the mistake of looking at his Twitter and replies.

TDS is strong in BK. Wonder what set him off on that path? Sad but he was always a NeoCon first and foremost. Not even a RINO.

There is no way Kristol ever becomes a Conservative or Republican again.

Enjoy your Life with the Left, Bill Kristol. I'm sure they will never abandon you once you've served your purpose.......

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yep a match.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Must be using different color contact lenses in the other role?

I was just wondering if this is the same Deirdre Walsh
Here: www.dni.gov...
and
Here: www.hppr.org...

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join