It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky
And..it is totally NOT a political map. Not even close.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I have fully checked the 2 maps in photoshop, and they line up precisely, no alterations. It is the same map as the one I linked to. Why it is there, well, I don't know how much mileage you'll get from that. But maybe Nat. Geographic should be looked at? Political slant?
I find it interesting that The National Geographic Website has a link to "Drain" half way down.... but also a big link to Disney+ and the content they are making for that.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
There is only one map in the photo. Not two. It is not the same map you pictured. Not even close. It is not from nat g. I am denying ignorance here. Not that easy to explain.

Anyone with eyes can see it is not the same. Yours does not have half of Asia gone.
edit on 10-5-2020 by airforcerulessky because: (no reason given)

Just because you say it is so, does not mean it is.
edit on 10-5-2020 by airforcerulessky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think you’re spot on with that one. Look back at his tweets that reference Star Wars. I believe he was telling his cabal buddies to get on the Star Wars video game so they could chat without prying eyes( or so they thought).

Circling back Disney & Google helped with development of the “game”.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Fauci is in a "modified" Covid-19 quarantine. He's also preparing for his testimony to the Senate this coming Tuesday.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

@CodesUcq makes sense:

"he installs a voting both system in a highly Democrat area"

Both instead of Booth.

Patriots have eyes on CA for any attempts to "double count" votes via mail + in person.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Seems to me that the vote by mail Scam is the perfect way to find illegal aliens and where they live by their own admission.

If I was a border jumper I would be very suspicious

ETA. Didn’t the supreme court just make a ruling that it is illegal to encourage illegal immigration?
edit on 10-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahasrara
a reply to: carewemust

"ballot harvesting" is the issue. Dems seem to be better/more suited to this form of cheating...

Since California is 80% Democrat, let them play all the internal games they want to. Just don't send them any of my tax money to assist, or fix problems caused by shutting down the state over relatively minor Covid-19.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

@CodesUcq makes sense:

Both instead of Booth.

Patriots have eyes on CA for any attempts to "double count" votes via mail + in person.

2-way street as many votes go missing

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Is Obama really in this photo? I think that's Obama.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

For you. Faded up and down, it is clear it is the same map.
The top one is transformed from the one in the picture posted to be correctly orientated (ie removal of perspective).

It's entirely up to you, but from everything I've looked at, it just looks like the same map. Jpeg distortion due to scale makes edges very hard to see. But the light and dark areas match. Like I say, perhaps, if there is any message at all... it is more like this... You decide.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/10/20 (Sun) 12:49:324c9b3f (2) No.9109791

File (hide): 00db16b1e4fc01b⋯.jpg (118.12 KB, 948x710, 474:355, EXkPYh0WAAAlJfw.jpg) (h) (u)

qanon.pub...

edit on 10-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4c9b3f No.9109809
May 10 2020 11:50:46 (EST) NEW
Dc4i0iCWsAAouoo.jpg⬇

www.military.com...
A week to remember.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 10-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: brewtiger

@CodesUcq makes sense:

Both instead of Booth.

2-way street as many votes go missing

One thing to consider is that the normal volunteers used for voting locations are older population and not available to help..we’ll that According to California’s Alex Padilla. They are basically asking for younger volunteers to man the voting booths.

Alex Padilla explains Physical voting locations at 14:00

I suspect there will be some “mistakes” by these newer volunteers, that allow people to vote both by mail and by physical voting booth.

Perhaps why we saw both and booth. In that tweet. They will count both the mail in and walk in ballots.
edit on 10-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RadioRobert

What about it is strange? The Pacific is very large. Looks like a Babinet projection.

Mercator Projection.
en.wikipedia.org...

Look at the size of Antarctica...in relation to other land masses.

Yes. Mercator projections distort the sizes of objects at the poles... A Babinet projection distorts the shapes of landmasses, but retains accurate areas.

The world is a sphere. It doesn't fit on a map without distortions. There are various ways to "project" the sphere on to a 2D surface. Mercator is arguably one of the worst, but is the "normal" map for various reasons. Mostly how it inflates the sizes of countries we think are most relevant.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sahasrara
a reply to: carewemust

"ballot harvesting" is the issue. Dems seem to be better/more suited to this form of cheating...

Since California is 80% Democrat,...

Not true. Or do you have a source?

Here is mine stating that of California's registered voters, only 45% are democrats. As of 2-18-20.

Source

Secondary Source

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
Thank you. I get it. I was hoping for more research on it. Carry on.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Actually, I hope they DO try to impeach Mr. Trump again, especially for his COVID-19 response.

That could be the spark to take down big pharma, and expose university labs, corrupt corporations, complicit insurance companies, dirty politicians, and more!

Bring it

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

You also have to remember that there is also the "Homeless" vote that's being manipulated too. So that 45% can go up to usable levels very fast. Think about all the homeless encampments in key voting districts.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, Q4197 is pointing to Q26 The only way is military because:

Q4197 - Q4171 (picture within 4197) = Q26

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join