It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Desperation and Panic Combined: House Judiciary Chairman JERRY NADLER sends a letter to DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, demanding that Horowitz investigate his boss, Attorney General William Barr.

More At: twitter.com...

Jerry!

You can't make this stuff up. 🙄

The left is one giant 🤡 car.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: airforcerulessky

What about it is strange? The Pacific is very large. Looks like a Babinet projection.

Mercator Projection.
en.wikipedia.org...

Look at the size of Antarctica...in relation to other land masses.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hey Dashen. You were on Freemans show right? Much has changed since then (proofs of connection at least). Certainly more of a reality than it felt back then. Narrative is everything. My hope is that it is an honest thrust. i.e. Here comes the new boss, same as the old boss...

p.s. Notice the 21s and also the 12s.
edit on 10-5-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The blue tint looks funny. Markers on the map that may have been "painted" over?

The Grassley spouts comment made me think of the corn in the field as people. Comey was in the field with full grown corn last year -corn had ears. The corn was harvested (us- adding more people) and corney was removed. We have a new season ( attack on POTUS) and the spouts is the new crop of believers growing and soon they will have ears.

I'm not worried with exact dates as the future is in flux. We may have choice in this world and maybe this will happen as they should, just a little different from plan at the time.

Thanks again to everyone for bringing all this info to light.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I received a private message on ATS asking me to be on some sort of Internet radio show to talk about the threads and Q. I very politely declined.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

I think Comey's tweets are some form of covert communication.

No idea what he's trying to say to his intended audience. Nevertheless . . .

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I received a private message on ATS asking me to be on some sort of Internet radio show to talk about the threads and Q. I very politely declined.

That might be member Grambler. He has a radio show now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Watch, they’re gonna attempt to impeach Trump again over what they perceive to be a botched response to COVID-19. Although something tells me that this time it will not even get strictly partisan support from the Dems. There have got to be some rational members left with a D next to their names.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I think you’re spot on with that one. Look back at his tweets that reference Star Wars. I believe he was telling his cabal buddies to get on the Star Wars video game so they could chat without prying eyes( or so they thought).

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It is either about the one you have prepared the data or not?

How do we decide?

I think, since AS deal (no outside input) then I would take it to mean

Then, disregard the previous Q post since whatever it was isn't true.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Okay... I've got a problem!

I've just made a major decode of an RSA public key from 1 post followed by the message QY RSA in the next 2 posts... but then later Q4161 says "Disregard. Insertion removed"!

What to do?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

From your link:

"As a side effect, the Mercator projection inflates the size of objects away from the equator. This inflation is very small near the equator, but accelerates with latitude to become infinite at the poles. So, for example, landmasses such as Greenland and Antarctica appear far larger than they actually are relative to landmasses near the equator, such as Central Africa"

It's still damn big on the map.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Thank you
edit on 10-5-2020 by RTbigTOE because: add TY

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I think you’re spot on with that one. Look back at his tweets that reference Star Wars. I believe he was telling his cabal buddies to get on the Star Wars video game so they could chat without prying eyes( or so they thought).

Yeah, that is funny as sh*t. Busted!

I remember being floored when it first broke that they were using gaming platforms to communicate.

The DS stuff we're learning about really angers me. I want them all to hang.

S l o o o w l y .
edit on 5/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: FORMATTING.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It was going on two years ago it was some sort of throwaway account and it was definitely not gramblr

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It was going on two years ago it was some sort of throwaway account and it was definitely not gramblr

Ah, roger that.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Sorry, my mistake. I've no idea why, but I had it in my head that you were Martin Geddes. Absolutely no idea how I got there! Weird.
I do apologise! Still, Martin seems like a good chap to help delineate some of the info coming out re:Q. Certainly not an insult by any means.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I agree somewhat but you make it too easy to dismiss. Download the image and blow it up. The right side of Asia is cut in half and replaced with blue out to the edge of the curved earth.
It does not look detailed like most maps and please don't say because it is a fuzzy pic. Antarctica is not that big in the pic.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky
Furthermore, why is it in the room displayed prominently? Like the Chiefs don't know a map of the earth?
Watch the water.

edit on 10-5-2020 by airforcerulessky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"ballot harvesting" is the issue. Dems seem to be better/more suited to this form of cheating...

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join