It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
HUGE DEVELOPMENT: Following Last Week’s Release Attorney Clevenger Alleges Office of DNI Has Communications Between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks – Russia Collusion a Lie!

We reported in mid-February how Attorney Ty Clevenger, who represents a client who is being sued for his comments about Seth Rich, reported to the courts that despite numerous assurances from the FBI that they had no information related to Seth Rich, emails related to Seth Rich were identified and provided to Judicial Watch. It looked like the FBI was lying to Clevenger all this time.

Attorney Clevenger sent a letter to ADNI Rick Grenell that he should receive by this Monday.

Two important Anon pieces on the chess board of utmost value, each for very different reasons. Flynn and Rich. Flynn piece has been played.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Re Q4198 which shows Q1332.. is a:

1 min MARKER - ACTION IMMINENT (comes 1:14 after Q4197)

4198-1332 = 2866

Q2866 Will There Be Another Air Force One "Q 0" Callsign on POTUS' Vietnam Trip?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 3ef0f3 No.5326235 📁
Feb 22 2019 11:57:58 (EST)
Dt1aJIUVYAA0eF0.jpg

>>5325789 (/pb)
Impossible to defend.
Vietnam trip coming.
Enjoy the show!

Q

a) Timestamp encodes May 11th, tomorrow!

b) (/pb) also appeared in Q4178, yesterday. In fact there are 17 Q posts beginning /pb. If you think of /pb as PUBLIC BROADCAST then this could link to EBS and the Great Awakening? All 17 /pb posts look relevant as reminders to us at that point.

c) Why Vietnam? It's something to do with Q752 Ruth Bader Ginsberg in Vietnam: I hear Hanoi is educational. Or maybe that is where POTUS goes when it all kicks off?

edit on 10-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: onehuman
Fauci is in a "modified" Covid-19 quarantine. He's also preparing for his testimony to the Senate this coming Tuesday.

They might have him inside a full body plastic quarantine box with audio 😎

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Not disputing that. But he said 80% and I want to know from him where he got that # from.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
From the Michigan War Front State Issues Contracts for Managing Contact Tracing Volunteers and Technology Integration in Support of COVID-19 Response

Contact tracing involves identifying individuals affected by COVID-19 and interviewing friends, families and other close contacts about their symptoms and health. Rock Connections will oversee volunteer staff who will call identified close contacts for daily check-ins. Calls will be made seven days a week for the next six to 12 months.

During these calls, volunteers will provide information about steps that exposed individuals should take to monitor their health and prevent the spread of COVID-19. They will also log responses to determine if these individuals are symptomatic for COVID-19 and need to be referred to other public health teams for additional follow-up.

This is the most interesting part to me.

More than 3,500 volunteers have completed contact tracing training and are ready to begin aiding local health departments.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Good morning. Saw this on some twit accts. Look at the global map in the room during the joints chiefs meeting with POTUS. Some are also saying the Chief of the Navy was not present. See the picture here.

mobile.twitter.com...

Looks like a lot of water over Asia. That map is strange. Any ideas?

Trump / JCS meeting...
"For our next item of discussion, Bring in Hussein!"

I believe VP Pence was in Iowa or on his way back.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I wonder where that came about (now ... after I read it)

I do wonder if there is a key center that controls the state votes as well in California? In Washington State a 62% vote from King County is all a person needs to out vote every other county in the state. So of course King county is where all the homeless/tiny house villages/encampments are. I just wonder if California has a single place or if it's truly multiple areas like is suggested?

Maybe that 80% is something like; "If 80% of Alameda County votes for this, then the whole State votes for it" type of thing.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

From your linkage

Rock Connections was chosen through an evaluation team process with representatives from the Department of Technology, Management and Budget and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services for the more than $1 million contract. Separately, Deloitte is providing technology integration on this project through an already established integration contract with the state. This includes an automated text messaging system that individuals can opt-in to following their initial call with a contact tracer. All vendors were approved through a State Emergency Operations Center review process.

Nope not buying it, too much of a bargain for that price. Weird that 3500 "volunteers" have already been trained. Where'd they get them, prison? Was it like a weekend course on phone talking, or I mean come on 3500 people just signed up to work for free? In the economy? This smells like money laundering to me.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ho got visitor
see you later

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Scott's channel is one of my favorites.

Yes, I can see why. He has quite the following. Very professional, self-taught and knows what he is talking about.
Thanks for the vids!

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Imagine 3,500 wanna be cops out there trying to enforce this nonsense. I don’t see this going well with the public.

Everyday phone calls for a year? 😂

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Trillium

Misspelled "declas" in the first Bolton line....

Re Q4196...Searching on Obama DECALS...
Ya can't make this stuff up! Though this may have been mentioned in past thread.

Article from Feb 2012...

Obama’s White Whale

This year, however, as part of a project code-named Narwhal, Obama’s team is working to link once completely separate repositories of information so that every fact gathered about a voter is available to every arm of the campaign.

In a campaign that has grown obsessed with code-naming its initiatives, the integration project is known as Narwhal, after the tusked Arctic whale whose image (via a decal) adorns a wall adjacent to the campaign’s engineering department, as first reported by Newsweek.

Narwhal remains a work-in-progress. Campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt refused to discuss the project, and the actual origins of their project’s code name are obscure, but at Obama’s headquarters the joke has become that reference to a mammal often called “the unicorn of the sea” has come to accurately describe an elusive quarry. Like much of what changes politics this year, Narwhal will remain below the surface, invisible to the outside world.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200510002D - Q4198

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4c9b3f No.9109809 📁
May 10 2020 11:50:46 (EST) NEW
Dc4i0iCWsAAouoo.jpg (pic of Q1332)

www.military.com...📁
A week to remember.
Q

1) 1 min MARKER - ACTION INCOMING

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
Q1 HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Q44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

3) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q46 Why is the information re: BO important re: U1 and export approval to Canada to EU?

Q50 How did NK and Iran Get Uranium. Why did BO send billions (in cash and wire) to Iran?

Q114 US Military Savior of Mankind

Q1150 The Plan for Supreme Court: Where are the autists?!?!

Q1332 What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5. Stay the course and trust the plan.

Q1650 Trey Gowdy won't be Supreme Court Pick

Q2350 Post Justice K confirmation. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Think UK / AUS >> RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
DEFLECT DECLAS DEFLECT BLAME [FOCUS RUSSIA >>> GLOBAL ENEMY] "The Hunt For" dropped - why? When was the unauthorized missile fired? Was it found/discovered prior to [Hunt]? RUSSIA SUB THREAT PUSH? RED_OCTOBER Double meanings exist. ……………..

Q2850 Notice a TREND by LIBERALS + D's? FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO REGAIN POWER. #WakeUpAmerica

Q3904 Patriots in Control of the Federal Reserve System: This is not another [4] year election.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow, it almost looks like a road map for the week.

That "unauthorized missile" launch is worrying though.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I think it's just a terrible copy (very poor resolution) of the actual map.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Good morning. Saw this on some twit accts. Look at the global map in the room during the joints chiefs meeting with POTUS. Some are also saying the Chief of the Navy was not present. See the picture here.

mobile.twitter.com...

Looks like a lot of water over Asia. That map is strange. Any ideas?

Arctic Ocean. Barents Sea, Kara Sea, and East Siberian Sea from West to East.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Always enjoy Maria, esp. when she's pissed lol

video.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Trey Gowdy was just on Fox and says there’s nothing they can do to Shiff

OF course he does. I am sure if he wanted to he could do like Schiff and make something up as a hypothetical with the caveat that Gowdy claims to NOT have indisputable evidence. That would make me believe Gowdy hasn't been a RINO sent to deflect and protect his colleagues. That was Paul Ryan, and Bob Dole and that crying one I forget his name. They carry the torch for both sides of the aisle and never for protecting what is right and finding a way to stop what is wrong. Perjury is not the only charge I would think could stick we have real obstruction of justice for political gain right in our face.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POTUS tweet storm this morning... 68 tweets so far!!!

What's interesting is that 21 are Retweets of HUBER!

ETA - Up to 77 POTUS tweets now.

Definitely sending a message in the middle of this barrage of tweets.

Maybe a "self Quarantine" by Trump will be his way of isolating himself as the Storm hits. No need to have him talking to the Press as all of this is being released. Force the MSM to talk about it.

I think we are all expecting yet another massive drop shortly.

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join