It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200207002D

Q4141

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: db95eb No.9069125 📁
May 7 2020 15:59:20 (EST) NEW
EXcSrZDX0A0En2L.png

twitter.com...📁
Keep watching the news.
Q

1) The picture in the post is of Q3932 but it may be important that the picture within THAT has not been included (which references CROSSFIRE HURRICANE):

2) The Post Delta of Q4141 from Q4140 is 00 02:23:40; a reversal of 322=Skull&Bones and POTUS40?

3) USUAL DECODES link to:
Q20, Q39, Q44
Q49, Q59, Q141
Q223, Q359, Q1559
Q2059, Q2340, Q2759
Q3259
edit on 7-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Schiff released the transcripts

@RepAdamSchiff
folds under pressure.
Letter to .
@RichardGrenell

intelligence.house.gov...

All the transcripts here

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

I was ready to watch these but they dont seem to be working. Try again?

ETA: Nevermind the 1st one does now!

edit on 5/7/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Slow Q today LOL

New Q drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/07/20 (Thu) 18:04:04d73526 (1) No.9070164

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 7-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I wonder if they are the real transcripts or made up ones? Given his history one must wonder.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Quadrivium

Your post is essentially my echo at the moment.. Did ALICE have an AI nervous breakdown?. Or has the flurry of "Q" drops in a nonsensical pattern revealed Q drops have been compromised.

We've done our part IMO..

We Woke up..We dug..We Found..We Exposed!.

I blew (with the help of others) NXIVM and the Bromfman's outta the water almost 2 years ago.

The info we dug on NXIVM.. predated that cute little half ass mini-series by 6 months.

Is "Q" actually asking us for more?????

If They are..we have a dilemma.

A. They didn't have # to start with and anons did their dirty work for them.

B. Q was never about results, it was about understanding the human algorithm.

Here's one Sab, what if Q goes on forever, as a tool for even the most dead asleep?

Consider we're on a merry-go-round. Everyone is on it, round and round we go never realizing we are on it. Q is the voice yelling at folks to get off. Slowly folks wake up, get off, and reflect back to those who are still on. Once off, folks get frustrated a bit as they have to both still "hear" Q and help others get off.

Those off are excited, they're off, but they are still part of the Unity format, so they must, by design, and choice, support those still going round. Frustrating, but also important.

Q process isn't the beginning or the end, just the middle of a much bigger, much more complex system, but for many it is the introduction to the merry-go-round.

We are on the side of good and will die LIVE that way.

Live and die that way, good edit Dashen.

People like me need editors.

edit on 7-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The win/loss isn’t driven by who gets arrested. It is driven by who gets elected.

So this whole thing is not about justice? It's about political points? Super. It's just more bullsnip then.

If Barr/Durham don’t deliver justice to satisfy you, then you can certainly run for office or lobby for the AG gig. It begins/ends at the voting booth. Either the people you elect do your bidding or they don’t.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
These people should all surrender right now, every single one of them. They might still get some leniency. But the longer they wait, the more they dig their heels in, the worse it will be for them. They created this chaos and they will pay the price for it

on the other hand, it had to be this way. If it wasn't for this catalyst, we would have never had (a mass) awakening
edit on 7-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Schiff released the transcripts

@RepAdamSchiff
folds under pressure.
Letter to .
@RichardGrenell

All the transcripts here

Another boom worthy event. Now let’s see if they contain non-smoking guns, lol. Schiff. What a tool. Nancy or her minions boxed this fool in pretty good.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
I'm just going to drop this here. I think every once in awhile we really need to listen to this great speech and others like it. Lets hope we got some booms this and next week. Here's hoping friends.

And how many times have we seen this played out in Communist held lands that the warnings were not heeded. One of the greatest speeches in history.

"Live by each others happiness not by their hate.",

"we need kindness"

"fight for liberty not slavery"

So many important ideas there.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well, we are not the ones to act with violence. We ARE the ones to enlighten and have corroborating evidence so those that do have the ability are awakened in time to save us.

If it is up to this board we would lose.

Sun Tzu teaches
Each of us have to know ourselves before we can know our enemy

I think we know ourselves and are participating in the awakening as best we can at home and are learning here where to obtain the corroboration needed. That some people died is part of the problem. POTUS is dealing with a crowd looking to pull his plug and has to fight battles they aren't able to defend so the Cabal gets more exposure. If the gov doesn't self correct this mess the people will revolt. We don't want that but it will happen if someone with enough Judicial power doesn't get one of the big fish. The citizens can only take a boot on their throat so long before they throw it off.

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

It's because there is nothing to be gained from continuing to push hydroxychloroquine and other treatments after that rubbish study that was promoted.

I disagree. Human lives are to be gained.
If you honestly know that HCQ works but back down due to a fake study, you have just as much blood on your hands as those who published the study. You know the same facts they do but you choose not to "rock the boat" and allow people to die.
We were meant to act. We have been called to action many times.
We were waiting on "them" to act.
Them = Us.

Perhaps that came across wrong, for that I apologize.
I never said anything about violence.
Only truth. Each of us here probably try to Red pill those in our immediate circles.
What I was talking about last night was widening our circles. Social media, YouTube, fliers, billboards what ever you can do to reach MORE people with the truth. Now is the perfect time. People are bored and hungry for something.
They are "bored in the house,in the house bored, BORED" (tik tok reference).

Thank you for that explanation.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Right on Q:

twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Some thoughts on yesterday's conversations including myself Quad and others. I felt that Quad was simply pointing out where he's at, reaching a new level of awareness and working out with myself and others what that really means in the NOW, versus then.

Now, why I see this as hugely relevant. Yesterday many things happened that all indicated convergence. Folks here reported feeling odd, ear ringing, tension in the air etc. Good for tuning in, it helps us see the connections.

Next Gman stated in no uncertain terms Transcripts are coming out. Dan Coates could have released these two years ago, negating the MOAB effect. Gman could have too. They waited. Why now?

Next up we have General Flynn case dropped - ooops, long after he testified on who knows exactly what?

The latter matters most. As I have said often, General Flynn and Seth Rich are the most significant symbols for the Digital Army - for different reasons. General Flynn being free is no joke, it is HUGE.

CA works to reopen, Italy opens, as house arrest fatigue sets in.

Folks yesterday were feeling "it." Today we are seeing "it." Q says the next week even more. Today, Tomorrow, Next Week(s)?

Back to my point. Quad's feelings were important to observe - we are no longer where we started and General Flynn's liberation tells us so. For those who do not follow he is a footnote, but for Anons he's a powerful marker.

Synergy brother.
At 3:17 PM yesterday it hit me. I even posted about it at that exact same time.
I have watched Q since 4 chan, one of the first to mention him here before it was illegal to do so off this thread.
I can not tell you what happened yesterday.....
I will tell you that many of my post were lining up with drops Q was letting loose about the same time that I knew nothing about. Some of you may not see it, but they were.
It is almost like I could see all of the lurkers with accounts (2 to 3 hundred) and the many many more who lurk with no account.
If we all unleashed truth bombs NOW, while people are missing all of their entertainment, most of their distractions......??.
Imagine.
We wait. Yet, we have it all.
We wait on others (not all of us but a GREAT DEAL).
WE will not see a major change until we wake many more sleepy heads up.
We need to be the rooster at the crack of dawn.
Wake them up to the light.
As I told another poster earlier (sorry, don't remember, on my phone so difficult to navigate) we can't expect any MAJOR changes in judges, policies and corruption until more people wake up.
We have to nullify the false narratives.
The entire time I was responding last night I was humming and singing :

I could actually feel it. Booms.
I even posted the video last night.
I honestly believe we need to help . We all need to help.
Talk to people.
Comment on social media.
Make videos for tik tik, you tube what ever.
Print fliers.
Rent billboards.
CONTRIBUTE.
Drop those truth bombs.
Many are afraid. Afraid of how the will be perceived.
It won't matter if things don't change.
They will be cracking down on any truth the closer it gets to elections.
It makes me anxious and I tried to dump it (in a poor way) on yall last night.
Sorry. But not sorry. Know what I mean?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Don't you think state superior court or supreme court will stomp that EO out?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thrust Sessions maybe now

GOOD WORK, AG BARR! It has become clear that James Comey (who President Trump fired on my recommendation) was masterminding a perjury trap for General Flynn before I was AG, despite NO valid predicate for targeting him.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

So here we are. I don't post much but two of the words I've used most is "manifest and collectively". Both words I've read many times since in this thread (thanks again Dashen). I'll remind folks that the dog in my then profile photo was called Flynn....funny how things connect. Finally we're all heading for the same page. Super Qute.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to:EndtheMadnessNow

So do you think the gun camera footage was a nod, or Qincidence?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I need some help. I am a dinosaur when it comes to computers. So I don't know how to imbed YT videos. So would some one go to YT and search for "Biblical Sermon Explains A Lot (19APR2020)". Watch till about the end of the video when he starts takling and giving a lot of factual inro on Bill Gates and his foundation, CDC and Dr. Fauci. This video needs to be seen by the President ASAP. Bill Gates is probably responsible or at least partial responsible for this crap that is going on with the pandemic. Sorry I couldn't do this for the group. Will someone do it. It is important. There is important information in there. Thanks

edit on Thu May 7 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: hope this is the right vid

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is a good one. Johnny P denying knowledge of the Metal Man himself.

Twitter

Intelligence Files

ETA 2nd link
edit on 7-5-2020 by RicketyCricket because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well, Clapper's transcript is basically him having a 'feeling' that things were going on. He admits that the only thing they had was Donald Trump Jr. saying that he was interested in the Clinton emails, and he says that 'it couldn't have just been that.'

I'm getting the idea that the entire thing is based on opinions and 'optics' instead of being based on facts.

MR. CLAPPER: I can't make a judgment about what the legal threshold, legal definition of -- or if there is one, collusion here. I can't judge that. It just looks kind of funny to me, you know, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably collusion. But I'm just a layman. And I'm out of the government, I'm a private citizen. I don't have access to, thank God, the classified information anymore.

A solid argument for wasting the money of the tax payer.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join