It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
BOOM!!!

Anything that blows a hole in the Deep State is boom worthy.

6 months. Time to see if the people in those blue counties still feel the same way. I’m expecting not.

That’s what I’m taking about. Anything that blows holes in the bull# the Mueller team and all other related entities have been spewing is a giant win to me.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Good news. Production of hydroxychloroquine is ramping up.

www.globaltimes.cn...

I think dr. Fauci is going to be exposed as a traitor to humanity in the near future.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

I took the same .jpeg and saved it as a screenshot on my phone. The screenshot posted on FB without a problem LOL 4Q2 Zuck

Brilliant. So the are doing less image hunting more label hunting. So folks should either screen cap, or relabel images and memes.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Now that would be a Boom!

originally posted by: carewemust
Good news. Production of hydroxychloroquine is ramping up.

www.globaltimes.cn...

I think dr. Fauci is going to be exposed as a traitor to humanity in the near future.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/07/20 (Thu) 16:59:20db95eb (1) No.9069125

File (hide): 9775a472afaa0a4⋯.png (50.45 KB, 366x281, 366:281, EXcSrZDX0A0En2L.png) (h) (u)

twitter.com...

Keep watching the news.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 7-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, link not working?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Schiff didn't waste any time showing what his next trick will be. The man is definitely in panic mode.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is getting a bit of attention as a great burn. Yet, this is the prime, perfect, preeminent example of flipping the script.

Copy

She walked off on this. This is a HUGE symbol. White Hats took the Black Hat-China-eneMedia script and flipped it.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting factoid... Days between Flynn's indictment being filed and charges dropped = 888.
(Dec 1, 2017 to May 7, 2020)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
A little tiny one makes a big "BOOM"

edit on 7-5-2020 by RTbigTOE because: bad link

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Schiff didn't waste any time showing what his next trick will be. The man is definitely in panic mode.

I hope Director of National Intelligence Grinnell does not allow Adam Schiff to get away with this!

saraacarter.com...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

Brought a smile to my face; the way you put it!

Maybe these will too Sufi.

FINALLY a bit of JUSTICE!

Texas Supremes overule Tyrannican Judge in Salon Case

DOJ drops Flynn case!!!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The win/loss isn’t driven by who gets arrested. It is driven by who gets elected.

So this whole thing is not about justice? It's about political points? Super. It's just more bullsnip then.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
BOOOOM BOOM
HERE IT IS!!!

intelligence.house.gov...

Dig in, boys

twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Is this the fabled transcripts?!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Flynn Dismissal Doc Here

It's worth a read, especially keeping a postit with "first we F Flynn and the DJT" and "do we get him to lie..." quotes.

A key point which will be ignore by nearly all: The government had transcripts of the conversations, and had reviewed them BEFORE speaking with Flynn. They really didn't need him to talk at all. He didn't lie, and even if he did it didn't really matter - so the fix was in, but the fix was so effing bad they had to make something up.

So frustration for Anons. The "original narrative" on Flynn is there for life in those can't be bothered to read, or learn. This is why Q.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Finally some movement we can call real.

care, did you catch my decode of the 2 vids? I think that was why it was posted twice... 2xBOOMs in the clip... 1 for week of May 5th, one for week of May 11th.

Holy smokes! That's what Q has been saying. This week and next week...BOOM + BOOM!! Who needs Q when your predictions are accurate and even more detailed than his, lol.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Is Andy McCabe's transcript included? Gregg Jarrett on Hannity just said that would be the most important transcript of all.

Sara Carter warns that Adam schiff will attempt to hide a couple of the transcripts..including McCabe's.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Finally some movement we can call real.

care, did you catch my decode of the 2 vids? I think that was why it was posted twice... 2xBOOMs in the clip... 1 for week of May 5th, one for week of May 11th.

Holy smokes! That's what Q has been saying. This week and next week...BOOM + BOOM!! Who needs Q when your predictions are accurate and even more detailed than his, lol.

SCHIFF TRANSCRIPTS ARE OUT

intelligence.house.gov...

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join