It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I requested Q "# or get off the pot".

The Q team shat all over the corrupt FBI prosecution of Flynn today!!!!!

Are you magic?

Not at all.

Just frustrated at the time.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So Brad Parscale (DJT campaign manager) just tweeted that the re-election campaign is like a “Death Star” and they will be In a few days, we start pressing FIRE for the first time.[/twitter.com...

Flynn charges dropped?

Is the show actually about to start?!!

If these next couple weeks don’t confirm the plan, I am betting many will stop having faith.

It’s time to drop the hammer!

BRING THE PAIN

edit on 7-5-2020 by ItsHabbening because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2020 by ItsHabbening because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What a glorious day.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That only took 6-1/2 years...slow turn of the justice wheel!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to former Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie, and all others involved, on a complete and total exoneration (with a 9-0 vote by the U.S. Supreme Court) on the Obama DOJ Scam referred to as “Bridgegate.” The Democrats....

twitter.com...

edit on 7-5-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Some thoughts on yesterday's conversations including myself Quad and others. I felt that Quad was simply pointing out where he's at, reaching a new level of awareness and working out with myself and others what that really means in the NOW, versus then.

Now, why I see this as hugely relevant. Yesterday many things happened that all indicated convergence. Folks here reported feeling odd, ear ringing, tension in the air etc. Good for tuning in, it helps us see the connections.

Next Gman stated in no uncertain terms Transcripts are coming out. Dan Coates could have released these two years ago, negating the MOAB effect. Gman could have too. They waited. Why now?

Next up we have General Flynn case dropped - ooops, long after he testified on who knows exactly what?

The latter matters most. As I have said often, General Flynn and Seth Rich are the most significant symbols for the Digital Army - for different reasons. General Flynn being free is no joke, it is HUGE.

CA works to reopen, Italy opens, as house arrest fatigue sets in.

Folks yesterday were feeling "it." Today we are seeing "it." Q says the next week even more. Today, Tomorrow, Next Week(s)?

Back to my point. Quad's feelings were important to observe - we are no longer where we started and General Flynn's liberation tells us so. For those who do not follow he is a footnote, but for Anons he's a powerful marker.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Some people like @Techno_Fog follow the court filings very closely and have PACER access. Anybody can do it.

Court Listener - very latest Flynn Docs.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Today's Boom!

can anyone explain why they see this as a boom? all im seeing is more of the same shenanigan . was it a boom when hillary was cleared of wrong doing?

this is just a little pop at best, a boom should be when someone is actually held accountable and not released of wrong doing.

edit on 14531America/ChicagoThu, 07 May 2020 14:14:18 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
BOOM!! DOJ drops case vs Flynn.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Do you recall the “Bridgegate” Q drop involving Chris Christie, Schumer and others?

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

they did the same with hillary, was that a boom?

dont settle for their same ol political games , wait for an indictment in order to get excited.

up to know alll the booms have produced nothing because it has been nothing but political hits with no indictments.

edit on 18531America/ChicagoThu, 07 May 2020 14:18:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

can everyone explain why see this as a boom?

All along we have heard from the Dems how he was guilty and he admitted his guilt with a plea.
That whole story has been turned upside down with the release of previously classified documents that prove the FBI was corrupt and railroaded him in a case that started from an investigation based on lies.
Yeah, it is a boom.
I believe there is more to come.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Fyi: twitter.com...

General Flynn's exoneration is only the beginning.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

lol. Under Obama, Yep. That was a boom for the bad guys.... except it led to losing to Trump... BIGGEST BOOM for the good guys.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally
What would I have you do?
Nothing.
Not alone.
Many of us are doing what needs to be done. Small scale.
All I am getting at is for the lurkers to join in, Red Pil, Red Pill, Red pill.
If you're not a techy be a talky.
SPREAD TRUTH FAR AND WIDE.
Loud and clear.
5:5.
That is all.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

can everyone explain why see this as a boom?

All along we have heard from the Dems how he was guilty and he admitted his guilt with a plea.
That whole story has been turned upside down with the release of previously classified documents that prove the FBI was corrupt and railroaded him in a case that started from an investigation based on lies.
Yeah, it is a boom.
I believe there is more to come.

right i get that but this is nothing more than politics from both sides where the end results produces nothjng and the corruption continues.

dont settle for this as being a boom, we have been here before and nothing has come from it

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Trust me, I have been waiting, disappointed and angry for a long time now. I had my doubts that anything would happen.
I am going to wait a little while longer before I call this a loss.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
BOOM!!!

If it continues to shine light on the corrupt Obama Admin and Mueller investigation, those are big wins.

The win/loss isn’t driven by who gets arrested. It is driven by who gets elected.

If bad apples get arrested in the process, great. If not, run the marathon not the sprint.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sean Hannity right now is correctly pointing in the right direction...

To quote Hussein's Director of National Intelligence James Clapper...

"Obama gave the order that initiated our counterintelligence Spy operation against the Trump campaign."

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

lol. Under Obama, Yep. That was a boom for the bad guys.... except it led to losing to Trump... BIGGEST BOOM for the good guys.

crooked Hillary was cleared of wrong doing under trumps watch and as of 3 + years into trumps admin nothing, not even 1 indictment and he continues to hire within the swamp.

all im saying is raise your bar a little and dont except this as a boom , we have been here before . not being held accountable is the norm for both parties.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Trust me, I have been waiting, disappointed and angry for a long time now. I had my doubts that anything would happen.
I am going to wait a little while longer before I call this a loss.

dont get me wrong im not calling it a loss but it certainly shouldn't be called a boom or win.

if we accept this as a win then the clintons,comey,cheney of the world will continue to not be held accountable]
edit on 29531America/ChicagoThu, 07 May 2020 14:29:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join