It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
President Trump just said this is only the beginning, "the Obama Administration was very dishonest. Worse than dishonest."

Q&A with the Press right now

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is FASCINATING...

So folks are being suspended or banned from darpabook etc. for posting this collage.

Folks are upset because darpabook claims is it sexually explicit materially.

But. IT IS! It is sexually explicit material. It is Joe Biden groping, grabbing, kissing, smelling young people against their will, in violation of all common decency for his own sexual gratification.

Darpabook is acknowledging the truth. But in doing this they are suppressing the truth.

Fascinating.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
BOOM!!!

Anything that blows a hole in the Deep State is boom worthy.

6 months. Time to see if the people in those blue counties still feel the same way. I’m expecting not.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200207001D

Firstly, Flynn's dropped prosecution is a major BOOM - what does it imply for the Grand Jurys using the same info?

Q4140

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ca2cad No.9066831 📁
May 7 2020 13:35:40 (EST) NEW
f768deaef22da979abcfb73c9175b54d71fcf891666c5449c1969c07c3cc8920.png

twitter.com...📁
LET FREEDOM RING!
Q

1) The line "Let freedom ring!" also appears in Q3040:

Timestamp encodes several dates for this and next week.
Note the emphasis on When They Go Low, We Go High. - This is how we should be reacting to the FB attempt to deplatform us... keep it real and don't over react.

2) Timestamp adds to 32... a MIRROR of PAIN.

3) Picture dimensions for the Freedom Flag are 1128x594:
Q1128 Confirmation that [H] = House of Representatives
Q594 Drones over US. Tracking only. []

4) USUAL DECODES link to:
Q117 Why was the arrest of Alwaleed and others important? How is Alwaleed and BO tied to HUMA?
Q135 Rothschild Banks #1 of 4: A to C
Q168 Red Oct sig has not occurred yet. Follow the map.
Q190 They are puppets. They are weak. They are scared. 80% dark ops necessary. 20% public for justice. The stage must be set. Have faith.
Q241 Whoever posted those insider pics did not take into account the many WH public and private sec cams which can triangulate and time log/IDEN the person responsible.
Q1335 Note the pictures we post are ALL originals. Think about what that means.
Q1835 8chan Board under Heavy Attack: We are under HEAVY attack. AB[C] took control. Tripcode compromised. No. 131 Last. TRIP UPDATE COMING.
Q2205 Sessions about to be unchained: PANIC IN DC SESSIONS CLAS LETTER TO SC JUSTICES 1&2 RE: RECUSAL, UNRECUSAL, AND CLARITY RE: CONFLICTS BASED ON UNCLASSIFIED MATERIAL [TODAY]. HIGHEST COURT AUTHORITY APPROVAL
Q2535 United We Stand, Patriot. Together We Win. WWG1WGA!!!
Q2729 Recall: Deep State Tried to Assassinate POTUS (AF1 Missile Strike) to Provoke War with NK
Q3035 [MUELLER] connection to U1 & Russia? The Clinton Connection. PAY-FOR-PLAY SPIDER WEB.
Q3540 No coverage by US MSM? Ask yourself a simple Q - why? Anti-narrative?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
That only took 6-1/2 years...slow turn of the justice wheel!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to former Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie, and all others involved, on a complete and total exoneration (with a 9-0 vote by the U.S. Supreme Court) on the Obama DOJ Scam referred to as “Bridgegate.” The Democrats....

twitter.com...

This is the drop that came to mind... Q1015

Apr 4 2018 17:09:08 (EST)
Example.
Gateway Bridge Project.
$1.8mm Cory Booker - Singapore.
$3.5mm Chuck Schumer - Israel.
$400k Chris Christie - Mary Pat US.
……..
Omnibus Bill.
The gift that keeps on giving.
Q

Gateway Bridge Project

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I just wonder what the grand jury is seeing and hearing that we haven't even heard whispers about yet?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't think that drop was about "Bridgegate". IIRC, it involved some joint project between NJ and NY.

My post was just to point out how long it takes sometimes for justice to be done. Sometimes we get impatient with the long court processes, but sometimes, if you don't give up and you fight fight fight, Lady Justice prevails.

ETA: I see you found that Q post you were referencing.

edit on 7-5-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Have awoken a couple hours earlier than normal to try and catch up, many live in multiple worlds on this thread , in differing ways, yes some mistycall, disturbance to ones normal maybe or maybe a reharmonising, i have little hope nowadays, mostly knowing and faith. The macro micro spoken of of late is so spot on imo and complex, hence multi worlds, dimensions. Raising the dead is title of next Mystic vid, the sleepers, we created the title a few days ago and then we have watched the talk macro and micro regards that 6% even but mostly noospheric push n allighnment towards the survivor energy peoples, family safegaurders, gov is god holders plus ones religeos leader framers. lol still catching up, busy busy

originally posted by: Justoneman
Maybe Mystic man, but the point I think they are saying, borrowing from Star Wars of course, there was a disturbance in the force. Hopefully, in a positive and meaningful way as if God was ordaining it is time to act and someone has moved. But thie timeline change is an interesting thought. If I follow you, that means we are having things break away and things coming back into this timeline?

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
Still catching up, imo these are timeline changes being experienced, a drifting off and reconection.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: onehuman

I had that light headed feeling around midnight.... first time for around 12 years. Lasted for about half an hour.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
clip

Great Poker Face...

"treason"

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ofuggggnowayyyyy.

This is big time Big Time signal things are going to start moving exponentially faster

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

RE: www.nbcnews.com...

I want to see all these fact checkers embarrassed and shamed into silence.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, the wind is getting up and I see dark clouds on the distant horizon...

WATSGWGA!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hahaha the far left is completely melting down right now on twitter. Its quite a sight to watch. The twitter patriots are just spamming the hell out of the left right now its quite funny.

Frogs to destroy them

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Sir,
I am now a 2 time offender

I took the same .jpeg and saved it as a screenshot on my phone. The screenshot posted on FB without a problem
LOL 4Q2 Zuck

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
Hahaha the far left is completely melting down right now on twitter. Its quite a sight to watch. The twitter patriots are just spamming the hell out of the left right now its quite funny.

Frogs to destroy them

lol, too funny. TDS is flaring up, lol.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
it's about to pop

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I would say Hillary, in regards to the strange exoneration by Comey on July 5th 2016 for running her government emails through a private email server before completing the investigation was more a quelling then a Boom.

As far as the DOJ today dropping charges against General Flynn, who was set up by not just the FBI but the Obama Intel community leaders as a whole on Obama's orders, after being named the 25th National Security Advisor by President Trump days after Obama himself suggested/told President Trump he should cut ties with General Flynn in the White house meeting the two had(Obama warned Trump), was definitely a BOOM, however it will stand as the first big Boom to be followed by many more, bigger Booms.

So to your point , this Boom, in and of itself, would not be too much if it is not proceeded by a series of Booms whose significance and magnitude should increase as they continue to a crescendo...if this doesn't happen then you would have a very good point but we are still waiting for the rest of the Booms to unfold...
I am expecting many more Booms....we are still waiting but this was the first and it is a Q proof so it has great significance.

Let us follow along a bit longer and see how it all plays out, you are right though, to be questioning the meaning and significance of this..we all are.

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
BOOM!! DOJ drops case vs Flynn.

they did the same with hillary, was that a boom?

dont settle for their same ol political games , wait for an indictment in order to get excited.

up to know alll the booms have produced nothing because it has been nothing but political hits with no indictments.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

For reference - @ 26:40

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

How the hell have we been here before? In Q land this is a gigantic boom. This is not business as usual. I don’t get that attitude. Have any of Muellers other all star cases been thrown out on their asses? This is the beginning. This shows the Obama DOJ was setting Trump folks up.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join