It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think we are all ready to rope the dope.
I'm glad that you are still enjoying the show

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
New Q drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/07/20 (Thu) 13:06:49eab5f8 (1) No.9065447

twitter.com...

It's time to wake up.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 7-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
That is one that goes thru my mind as I read about the release of criminals "due to covid." I am not a fan of mass surveillance but releasing serial killers and telling everyone to cover their face I keep hearing this giant pinging in my ears.

Another thought I have in regards to the "arrests" taking place awfully easy to slip away unnoticed if face is covered.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CrazyFox

Just a thought.

What better way to avoid facial recognition technology and allow spies and bad actors criminals lowlifes and all sorts of dregs to run around unmonitored by the No Such agency and others.?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Rut Roh?????

With masks soon to be mandatory, even outside in a public space, Providence Mayor Jorge Elorza is encouraging people to speak up if they see others going against safety protocols.

“If you’re out there and you see someone not abiding by the rules, you should socially shame them so they do fall in line,” Mayor Elorza said Tuesday morning while speaking with NBC 10’s Gene Valicenti on WPRO radio.

Elorza said there aren't enough police to monitor if people are masked up, and requesting residents speak up and be "part of the solution"

I do not think this was Q's intention with not being able to show your face

The real intention behind this is to sow discord and fear in a very subtle way. If one removes the lower half of one's face, the ability to impart information to others is gone. Behind that mask are you smiling, or frowning? Happy or sad? When speaking one fully misses all the subtle movements we rely on for communication.

Walking droids. Even worse, the logic is astoundingly stupid. If the air is poisoned now, then it always was.

Btw, admittedly I'm out of the loop, is random acts of Terrorism still a thing?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

If Trump or Q at all allow even one child to be kidnapped through this perverse manner then they deserve to hang high with the rest of these evil scum schitts

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
SDNY case against Peter Nygard for rape and sexual assault, now there is a pre-motion conference before @SDNYLIVE Judge Ramos.
Human trafficking and murder for hire plot.
Plaintiffs' lawyer Haba: R.R. has been approached in the Bahamas by people who say they are associated with Nygard... There was a murder for hire plot involving Louis Bacon - The Hague had to get involved to order a targeted hit involving Nygard to go forward.
[Waiting for reply]

twitter.com...

Gates was buddy to Epstein and...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/07/20 (Thu) 13:19:31eab5f8 (2) No.9065630

File (hide): 6af0a607dcc3adc⋯.jpg (1.08 MB, 4096x2392, 512:299, EXa_OTX0AEp3bC.jpg) (h) (u)

twitter.com...

When do you expend ammunition?
For what purpose?
Prevent public exposure of truth [slow limit reach]?
Coordinated media roll-out designed to instill 'fear' into users re: discussing 'Q' re: risk of account termination?
Coordinated media roll-out designed to silence a 'conspiracy' they deem to have significant potential [anti-[D]] ramifications re: 2020 P_election?
You have more power and influence than you realize.
Welcome to the Revolution.

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This is getting downright holo-caustic.

If my six or seven year old child was tested positive and they wanted to remove him/her from MY home to a quarantine area, I don't know what I would do.

twitter.com...

Some of these people have totally gone off the reservation and "it is time to wake up" and see what is really happening.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep. Over a virus with incredibly slim odds of hurting you and your child.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
President Donald J. Trump has declared today a National Day of Prayer, 2020.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's past time to wake up Q.

It's time for action.

# or get off the pot.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

link

Transcripts have been waiting. We know Nunes has seen them all. We know Nunes says things like dirty cops, coup, never happen, etc.

My hope, this bullet changes the news cycle off corona cum covid and we can move on as I loathe this fakery to no end.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
New Q drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: eab5f8 No.9065749
May 7 2020 12:26:03 (EST) NEW
www.themoscowtimes.com...
Russia using HCQ to treat COVID-19?
Source of HCQ: China
China using HCQ to treat COVID-19?
The more you know…
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sorry cranky, you are wrong.
Innocent people are being killed. They are being put on ventalators, knowing they will die. They are being prescribed the wrong meds knowing they will die.
Their deaths bring in cash.
They are innocent.
Q knows. Trump knows.
Innocent people are dying by the thousands to push a false narrative.
Either this entire process has been a phyops or we were meant to act and failed.

You are wrong. If you have studied the Q post you would have known that certain things cannot happen until the judges/ABC's have been removed/replaced. It does no good to arrest people if the judicial system is crooked. Think Epstein circa 2008.

Again that was MY entire point last night. How will judges/ABC's ever be held accountable until enough normies are awaken? They can keep pushing these false narratives because too many sheeple believe them. The only way to get what you want, my friend, is to bring darkness to light. Make it were they can no longer push false narratives.

The next issue is enough people need to believe when the arrests happen. Until they awaken to the fact that they have been lied to for CENTURIES then the awakening will fail. This has to be done slowly not quickly. We are constantly reminded by Q to think logically. You and several others are not. You DEMAND that things should happen on your timetable and if not then Q and POTUS are "allowing" people to die. Other tactics are also in play which logical thinking exposes.
We want the same thing, we just interpret the drops differently. I and others see all the "YOU"s in the drops. Others see the 'you' as 'they'. They = us and you.

You and others are trying ferment DOUBT the opposite of FAITH.
PANIC
Notice i didn't say in my opinion
Long game
You are are seen and accounted for
Make your choice there is still time

Hate that you see it that was because it's not so, with me at least.

To the Patriots lurking
Read the posts on this board
You will find a pattern
Notice that Q doesn't state the attacks only come in the MSM
They come everywhere we are gathered
Our only job is to educate the masses when the time comes
We are not here to form a Mob and take matters into our own hands
Forked tongues
Dark to Light

Never said said anything about a mob I was actually saying we should "inform the masses" on a grander scale.
Logically this is the only way to bring light to darkness and send the roaches scurrying.
edit on 7-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/07/20 (Thu) 13:47:51edb599 (1) No.9066083>>9066088

twitter.com...

Calculating 'lag' near impossible.
Watch the news today, tomorrow, next week.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This is getting downright holo-caustic.

If my six or seven year old child was tested positive and they wanted to remove him/her from MY home to a quarantine area, I don't know what I would do.

twitter.com...

Some of these people have totally gone off the reservation and "it is time to wake up" and see what is really happening.

Imagine this scenario, if you get go back to work and you test negative upon arrival, but when you go to leave you test positive. Now you can’t get home to be with your kids for 14 days.

How can we prepare to go to work knowing we might not come back home for 14 days, or more.
edit on 7-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Now reconcile the fact that the President of Tanzania had a goat, a fruit, and motor oil all test "positive".

Seems like a great way to target and remove people that don't support Big Brother.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Brandon L Van Grack has been withdrawn from the Flynn case and all other cases he was on by the DOJ

www.axios.com...
edit on 7-5-2020 by Brit-Tex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/07/20 (Thu) 14:08:11edb599 (2) No.9066404

twitter.com...

Facts v Fiction
Bridging [posting of Patriot TWIT accounts] serves to expand reach, prevent collapse, and maintain strength through UNITY.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brit-Tex
Brandon L Van Grace has been withdrawn from the Flynn case and all other cases he was on by the DOJ

www.axios.com...

Let's hope he has been disbarred.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join