It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

It's worth a lot matey!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Seems the deployment of retired Army Gen McChrystal’s [OP-combat-OP] - will be high octane Operation Mockingbird.

"When does the enemy expend ammunition?" When the threat of annihilation is imminent, an enemy will fire a "death blossom" (Q2980) to spray his attacker with ammo to neutralize, kill, or provide a distraction for escape.

Special Operations Firefight Becomes Rolling Death Blossom

YT description: This was a Spec Ops raid in Sadr City, Iraq to capture or kill high value targets. The time and date of the operation is undisclosed. The accuracy of that description cannot be confirmed. The unit takes contact on their exfil and responds with a parade of high volume fire. This is remarkably clear video for a night operation.

Death Blossom: The tendency of Iraqi security forces, in response to receiving a little fire from the enemy, to either run away or do the "death blossom" spraying fire indisciminately in all directions. The term originated in the 1984 movie "The Last Starfighter" as a maneuver in which a single starfighter can single handedly wipe out an entire armada.

source

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Einstein and Tesla believed ideas were in the "ether" all one had to do was tap into it. Edgar Cayce, the sleeping prophet discussed this.
www.edgarcayce.org...

Einstein didn't want to miss a chance to catch one of those ideas. As one my mom called a Night Owl I still get a few hours and them wake up. I will need a nap but can go 19-20 hours every day awake. My dad and wife worry. My Aunt told on me and said as a toddler I would be in the yard playing at 2 in the morning. I am sure I got my rear end warmed up too. Still get up in the middle of the night, like now.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ok, if I get 6 I am good to go.

Albert Einstein had a comment that sticks with me on sleep.

Sleep, he surmised was a great big waste of mind time to think.

I feel the same way. Not that I am a genius nor am I perfect as the great Scientist Einstein.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

Jom, just to allay fears of my transmutation into Robbie the Robot - I've increased my nightly sleep from 3/4 hours to 6... getting up for start of EST working hours.

ETA - We've passed Q4096 so bang goes my "64x64" theory! 66x66 would take us to Q4356!

That's funny. I have the opposite POV. One is never more awake then when they are asleep, and never more asleep then when they are awake. It's a consciousness thing.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Slichter
"I would advise you to increase your knowledge"

edit on 5-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: Send in the clowns...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Justoneman

Inside the Tiger's Mind

How hypnosis tapes and psychological techniques helped Woods to become the best player in the world

Norman Vincent Peale "The Power of Positive Thinking". My dad was a believer in those things Tiger has done. Yet another real life example of mind over matter. My dad to this day will tell me there is absolutely nothing I can't do once I set my mind upon it and that if I care enough I would put in the effort required to be successful. YES I rolled my eyes without him seeing it, LOL. But hearing that even today I finally get it. We do things to be successful when we truly try and believe we can. Hard to do something if you believe you will fail.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Twitter coaching. Looking at Comey's twitter feed, the top three that Twitter suggests "you might like":

John Brennan
Sally Yates
Adam Schiff

Sorry Twitter. I don't like any of those people.

Cheers

At least twitter let's you figure out who he belongs with. Pretty fitting company for him.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The punisher image in Q4109 is a JFIF file and dark; so may be some steganography in it. I notice some hashing on the forehead.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Doubtful.
Ghidra is more of a shield than a sword OO.

Ah, then it's the gift of protection, like a first aid kit?

I know that you need something like Ghidra to get to the bottom of viruses/ransomware etc. Thought it could be used in an offensive way as well.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Zoom in on the forehead. I swear I see something but on a w7 so not too much I can do. It seems to be spelling in cursive something I just cannot see it oh well gonna stare at it some more while my tablet charges. I think I see congress
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 5-5-2020 by CrazyFox because: for clarity

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

New Punisher image. Looks ominous!

5/5/2020

That could be the sign that it is happening. Glad I have not held my breath in anticipation.
Carly Simon

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I can't see Congress but then my eyes are pretty strained at the moment.

I DO see black TARTAN though!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
WHY would the DOJ argue to keep the Carter Page FISA applications heavily redacted? Yesterday, a Federal Judge agreed with the DOJ.

www.washingtonexaminer.com... acted

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Layers of info I bet, it keeps shifting I see something but can't quite make it out then all of a sudden something else pops up like that long s word you mentioned. a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The punisher image in Q4109 is a JFIF file and dark; so may be some steganography in it. I notice some hashing on the forehead.

Ran it thru Steganography
it has something in the middle that is different
now which file has the Key to unlock the true picture ????????

still trying will update if I find something
edit on 5-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Considering it looks like blood behind the punisher logo I would try looking at the hex of the "red cross parcel" picture "unknown.jpg"?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Einstein and Tesla believed ideas were in the "ether" all one had to do was tap into it. Edgar Cayce, the sleeping prophet discussed this.
www.edgarcayce.org...

Einstein didn't want to miss a chance to catch one of those ideas. As one my mom called a Night Owl I still get a few hours and them wake up. I will need a nap but can go 19-20 hours every day awake. My dad and wife worry. My Aunt told on me and said as a toddler I would be in the yard playing at 2 in the morning. I am sure I got my rear end warmed up too. Still get up in the middle of the night, like now.

My grandfather who passed before I was born was, as I was told by my mother and grandmother several years ago, obsessed with Edgar Cayce and actually went to see him several times before Cayce died in 1945. I was told he had a small collection of books by and about Cayce, some autographed. But my grandmother thought he was just a bat# crazy alcoholic (my grandfather, not Cayce) so when my grandfather died she sold the books for close to nothing not knowing that an autographed copy of The Power Of Your Mind by Edgar Cayce would be worth quite a bit today. If she hadn’t, I’d have me a couple signed books by Cayce sitting on my bookcase literally topping off my collection of Occult apocrypha.

edit on 5/5/2020 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Tonight's Tweet adds evidence to speculation that White House advisor DAN SCAVINO is Q.

Dan's Tweet: twitter.com...

Q's Message #4109: qmap.pub...

Analysis: Both posted after 1am EDT Tonight: twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hmm.

Child abuse lockdown horror: Police arrest 45 and rescue 92 children in major operation
POLICE have arrested 45 suspected child offenders and safeguarded almost 100 children in the last four weeks while the UK has been in lockdown, it has been announced.

Daily Express

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Misspoke
edit on 5-5-2020 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join