It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marshaxt
a reply to: Byrd

Privacy laws?

This is where i have a problem.
If there a public database of useful medical data on covid patients we might not even need tracing apps
This is a terrible invasion of privacy and liberty and nobody has a problem with it

It has been argued in courts that making public any medical records is a severe invasion of privacy and liberty. Hence HIPAA.

Also, the US isn't the entire world. You have to deal with other countries' laws, which aren't the same as the US.

Hospitals could get the patients to sign a waiver to uplaod information on a public medical database and only report the region where the data was uploaded
They haven't even tried it

In order to do this, you need the entire world to agree on it... and to have a reliable storage and data format. And that means some sort of global union to oversee it... like the UN. Or the WHO.

You may recall that Mr. Trump and many others want us out of the UN and want to do away with the WHO and are actively working toward this goal. So that would make it completely impossible.

yes I saw some of those papers and i find them frustrating
Time is of the essence
They were only looking at only subset of data . it was analysed by a bunch of people who could come up with zero new information. some other team might have done better

Other researchers have and are using the same data to investigate other issues. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not being done.

The information needs to be shared more efficiently and faster in a worldwide database...

Researchers would love that, but it requires a universal cooperation among the governments and a universal agreement on the data encoding. If you've ever done medical billing and coding, you will know what a horrific mess it is here in the US. But if we just had a world organization that ensured governments would and could cooperate, things would be much easier.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

i don't need to list how many basic rights have been taken away in the past 2 months worldwide and no scientist has properly thought through how to convincingly push an emergency worldwide initiative that would have immaterial costs ,just a bunch of idiotic burocratic obstacles to overcome to gather data on a tiny % of the world population, with their consent for their own sake and make it public for the good of mankind?

virologists have managed to push through agendas that will distrupt our entire society worldwide and kill millions as a side effect (the majority not through covid) unless a solution is found.

something is very wrong
edit on 14-5-2020 by marshaxt because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2020 by marshaxt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No BNO) :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
(press release) Slovenia begins a program to test the population (or a section of them) to determine when herd immunity has been achieved in the country.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Nice detailed video of a computer generated image of SARS-CoV-2, different aspects of its construction, and brief information on the virus. They also show its lipid membrane taken from host cells, spike proteins and a brief image of antibody response.

edit on 14-5-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The proof we didn't want!

[...]“Five [Theodore Roosevelt] sailors who previously tested Covid positive and met rigorous recovery criteria have retested positive,” Navy spokesperson Commander Myers Vasquez said in a statement, [...]

sry for linking to the propaganda site.

Stay safe,
Sam

edit to add the most important part:

The five sailors developed influenza-like illness symptoms

edit on 14-5-2020 by Aldolas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

Here's a non-propaganda source.

The official said the initial suggestion is the flare-up may be the result of a testing issue rather than a renewed outbreak.

Source
False positives have been a problem for a while.

edit on 5/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Let's hope your propaganda is closer to the truth

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

It ain't mine. It's what the Navy spokesperson said. The same one that made the positive tests public in the first place.

edit on 5/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I can't follow your link.

The thing is: The last person employed by the navy who told the truth is unemployed...

Everyone has an agenda and the whole truth usually doesn't fit. Which is why we are on this site

edit to add: The source is not available in my country. Mistake is on my end.
edit on 15-5-2020 by Aldolas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Instagram
EU numbers show correlation between flu vaccine and Coronavirus deaths.

Found the article - Niall McCrae and David Kurten: EU Numbers Show Correlation Between Flu Vaccine and Coronavirus Deaths

Recent developments in flu vaccines may be relevant. In October 2019 the UK was the first country in Europe to introduce Flucelvax Tetra, which was touted as 36% more effective. Until then, flu vaccines were always produced in hens’ eggs, which are a good incubator for the virus. For the UK alone, around 50 million eggs were needed for the annual vaccine supply. The new vaccine, however, is created in vats of cells from dogs’ kidneys, which are more similar to ours than those of chickens.
bolding in the article.

Despite some contrary cases, it is interesting that the countries with highest death rates (Belgium, Spain, Italy, UK, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Ireland and USA) had all vaccinated at least half of their elderly population against flu.
bolding in the article

A simple test shows a statistically significant correlation of 0.7 (the maximum is 1). Of course, correlation is not causation, and the disproportionately high Covid-19 death tolls could be explained by other factors. However, the variation is likely to be multifactorial, and the flu vaccine should be considered in broader post-mortem investigation of this pandemic.

Vaccines may cause new resistant strains of viruses to develop, through natural selection. As reported in BMC Medicine by Alehouse and Scarpino, whooping cough outbreaks have infected vaccinated as well as unvaccinated people. Mandating of the chickenpox vaccine in the USA appears to have weakened the immunity gained from the naturally-acquired disease; a review by Goldman and King in Vaccine journal showed increasing incidence of shingles. Studies (e.g. Skowronski et al, 2010) indicated that people receiving the flu vaccine in one year were more likely to contract the H1N1 strain in the following year.
bolding mine

I had said this from the start to look out for Vaccines enhancing the spread of Covid-19 and causing complications to vulnerable individuals.
edit on 15-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: drussell41
nm

Hmm, mysterious! Any code breakers here?

LOL! Sorry, McGinty.

nm = never mind or no message

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

No, my bad! Need to keep up better on the acronym front

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I find this a fascinating thought and plausible enough to certainly warrant the scrutiny.

The piece states ‘the flu vaccine should be considered in broader post-mortem investigation of this pandemic. Surely it would be useful for that investigation to begin immediately, rather than post pandemic given the nature of it...

If it’s found that Flu vaccine caused or exacerbated Covid, then shouldn’t that be considered in the rush to develop a Covid vaccine? Wouldn’t that mean that a Covid vaccine might invite an even more devastating virus in the next pandemic cycle? We don’t want to find out in hindsight that by curing Covid we’ve forced nature to make something worse. Be good to look into this before sticking another syringe into the world.

I imagine such research would be frowned upon, perhaps even prevented if possible by the big pharma producing vaccines such as the Flu jab.

I wonder if there’s any similar correlations between the controversial MMR vaccine and the virus! Moreover are there correlations between MMR and the children that have developed the new Covid related inflammatory condition (the connection was shown in Italy yesterday).

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
The medical profession makes big cock ops, its an historical fact. After Thalidomide , bad blood transfusions, Snake oil medicine , Fentanyl. They can never have the automatic right to put something into your body without your consent. Simply because if they kill you they can write the death cert. its too convenient.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This wouldn't surprise me over the next few years. My calculated predictions currently only run to 31 Dec 2020 which predict up to 31m infected and 6m dead by then and these numbers don't include China. At some stage I will look at adding 2021 & 2022 if the pandemic develops more.

Virus could infect more than 200 mn in Africa: WHO modelling

The new coronavirus could kill 150,000 people in Africa in a year unless urgent action is taken, according to a WHO modelling study that says nearly a quarter of a billion people will be infected.

www.msn.com...

edit on 15-5-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Looks like Russia come Sunday will be 2nd behind US. They are up to 262k infections already. Remember Putin saying they are not affected much.....well that has changed.

As Coronavirus Overruns Russia, Doctors Are Dying on the Front Lines

www.msn.com...
edit on 15-5-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Numbers from around the world are taken from Worldometers for May 15th.

Spain - Pop: 44.6 M
274,367 Positive tests…….. or 1 out of 170 Spaniards
10.00% Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (27,459) 1 per 1,699

Italy - Pop: 60.4 M
223,885 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 270 Italians
14.11 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (31,610) 1 per 1,913

UK – Pop: 66.6 M
236,711 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 282 UKers
14.36 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (33,998) 1 per 1,960

France – Pop: 67.0 M
178,870 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 375 French
15.33 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (27,425) 1 per 2,443

Sweden – Pop: 10.2 M
29,207 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 350 Swedes
12.48 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (3,646) 1 per 2,806

Denmark – Pop: 5.8 M
10,791 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 537 Danes
4.96 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths (537) 1 per 10,801

US - Pop: 330 M
1,467,702 Positive tests.... or 1 out of 225 Americans
5.95 % Deaths of positive tested
National Deaths 1 per 3,775

US death rates (2017):
1. Heart Disease …………….…………647,457 annual or 1,773 daily average
2. Cancer ……………………..……….….599,108 annual or 1,641 daily average
3. Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936 annual or 465 daily average
6. Alzheimer’s disease:…….……….121,404 annual or 332 daily average

COVID-19 ……………………………………….87,415 (76 Day) or 1150 daily average

*** SURPASSED *****

7. Diabetes:………………………………….83,564 annual or 228 daily average
8. Influenza and Pneumonia …………55,562 annual or 152 daily average
9. Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis:..50,633 annual or 138 daily average
10. Intentional self-harm (suicide):..47,173 annual or 129 daily average
X. Auto accidents ………………….………37,461 annual or 102 daily average
X. H1N1 2009 ESTIMATED (8,868 – 18,638) for 1 year or 24 – 50 daily average

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

While their (Russia) infection rate is rising, presently their 'official' death rate is low (2,418). It might be intriguing to see where their death rate stands a few weeks from now. See if maybe they have a cure, or a protecal that reduces death from this disease.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: InterplanetaryHobo
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

While their (Russia) infection rate is rising, presently their 'official' death rate is low (2,418). It might be intriguing to see where their death rate stands a few weeks from now. See if maybe they have a cure, or a protecal that reduces death from this disease.
Not sure of their death rate, appears low but lets wait and see how things pan out over the next 2 weeks. Brazil is similar, high infections but low death rate reported.

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join