It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Lots of strange decisions (on the face of it) being made. I'm sure you know that here in the UK those mil pers
involved in the testing stations are being issued 'insect' repellant. That in some way mitigates the virus or at least limits (as a barrier?) the chances of contracting the virus.

At work we've been talking about thus. Why the military? Is it to do with all the cavvinatiobs we receive throughout our career? I'm sure there is something in it. This isn't random.

Not involved in MACA so not issued to us.

edit on 7-5-2020 by Brick17 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
2 confirmed cases in Aotearoa/New Zealand today, one of which is a health worker. On Monday cabinet will make a decision on whether and when to move to level 2.
Kia kaha world.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
originally posted by: Oleman
"If many medical doctors view quercetin as a better treatment that hydroxychloroquine, why is there almost zero reference to it or discussion about it?"

Because the only doctors advocating for this treatment happen to be doctors who are selling these very pharmaceuticals and vitamins and who don't seem to have any real clinical practice (they're not in hospitals seeing sick and dying patients.)

That is a lie, and oh so typical of how natural therapies are so casually dismissed by those who know nothing about them, but think they know so much.

Your naive ignorance is really something to behold.

"Could it be that if the discoveries made in 2012, 2014 and 2016 that zinc ionophores could irradicate all of the nuisance viral diseases was suppressed by the people who's multi $B vaccine businesses (and others) would be destroyed by a cheap OTC suppliment cure?"

A cheap supplement that these people just happen to be selling?

Yep, keep on lying...

I think the evidence is strongly against it.

What you think is irrelevant. What is in the actual medical literature that proves otherwise is what matters.

funny how you ignore what is in the literature when it runs counter to what you hold so dear.

Think about it this way -- If it was real, physicians and nurses and health care workers in New York City and other hard hit areas would be scrambling to get their hands on it. They're on the front lines. They've been dying from it.

Another lie. Doctors and nurses on the front lines are nnot dying in droves.

If you claim otherwise, then by all means, post a link to the site that is cataloguing their deaths - names, hospital affiliations, professional career bios, etc.

Note: I'm not saying none have dies, I'm saying your comments suggesting they are dropping like flies is totally without basis.

If it was truly effective, they would be going back to the old practices and wouldn't be worrying about masks and gloves when treating patients.

Yeah, just like the Doctors immediately saw the sense of Dr. Semmelweis' words, and immediately stopped murdering mothers giving birth to their children... NOT.

Check to see what the people in the hospitals are doing and recommending.

True innovation never, ever comes from top down... it is forced from the bottom up, usually against incredibly antagonistic odds.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

GET AND STAY ON TOPIC !!!

Discussion of and insulting other members will get your post removed and you may be post banned.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone
**** ATTENTION ****

GET AND STAY ON TOPIC !!!

Discussion of and insulting other members will get your post removed and you may be post banned.

AND.......

It's been a few days....
Please read this!

This thread is for Corona Virus UPDATES ONLY!!!

...not debating and/or bickering

...not chit chat, DIET ADVICE, SOAP BOX speeches, recipes, political trolling, class warfare, conspiracy theories, bigoted comments, medical advice, OFF TOPIC banter
ill-mannered remarks toward members or arguing....

Some NON-UPDATE threads here, feel free to join in any of these:
Diseases and Pandemics

Diseases and Pandemics:: Medical Disclaimer
This thread is NOT for discussion of alternative medical treatment of illnesses!!!

Members who continue to disrupt will face temporary posting bans. ATS will not allow the few to ruin it for everyone.

Go after the ball not the player.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility WILL face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: cirrus12

Vaccines will not work. I repeat.... Vaccines will not work. The only thing we can do is a repeating pattern of social distancing, opening back up slowly, shutting down again, social distancing, opening back up slowly, shutting down, etc.

How long can that feasibly go on for? What is the plan after that? Clearly a vaccine is highly unlikely due to the type of virus this is.

Also, there has been a ramping up in the media about the virus originating in the lab, it's discussed more in the mainstream. Relations with China are cooling.
Where do you see this going? Do you still stand by your original posts in previous threads?
Also good to see you back on here!

a reply to: tennisdawg

The strategy that I have described will have to go on until the 3 cycles (minimum) have made their way through the world. In all likelihood, this would be 1.5 years - 2 years. I cannot believe this has become such a politically divided issue. I am stunned at the level of misinformation out there. I am bewildered that the "economy" is more valuable than human lives. I feel like an alien in this world right now.

I stand by all of my posts. Some of the intel was better than others, but I shared what I could when I could. I felt like it was important. Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. Here is what I was told a few weeks ago:

The virus did not accidentally leak from the lab, nor did it come from a wet market near the lab. The virus was created by the USA a few years ago. China stole the virus from the USA utilizing scientists in Canada as the conduit. The USA was aware of this theft at the time, but kept the information to themselves. The virus was taken to the lab in Wuhan for further study and experiments (some of which did include combinations with HIV).

Some of the operatives in the scientific field from the Canada/China connection have been neutralized (murdered/suicided) in the recent months by the CCP.

A third party (likely backed by Russia) came across the information of the Coronavirus theft by China. This third party/deep state purchased a sample of the virus from the CCP utilizing a scientific cover story based on SARS research.

Later, the virus was seeded into a human who knowingly and willingly traveled from Russia to Kazakhstan to Wuhan. This person deliberately spread the virus in local places for over a week in and around the areas near the lab in Wuhan. This was in late October 2019. The wet market was likely a case of local spread after this initial "seed" was done. Thus, all of the confusion and misinformation.

This whole thing was done by the deep state so that the USA would believe that China had accidentally released the virus that they stole from the USA. China of course believes that the USA sent the "seed" into Wuhan as revenge for stealing the virus. The blame game has worked perfectly, while the real culprit is sitting back and watching it all unfold from afar.

None of this matters now. Nothing can be done to put the Genie back in the bottle. I will not devulge my sources, or put my family in danger, but you can read back through my posts to get a general idea of where my information comes from.

Please continue to be smart. Don't let this become a political issue more than it already is. Stay safe everyone. This is only the beginning of the novel. We are barely into the first chapter.

OK, so I have to ask. What does someone have to do to avoid catching it, or once catching it, to survive? What are YOU doing in that pursuit yourself?

Since this thing was designed, as you claim, what was the goal behind the design? In other words, what is the future of mankind going to be with this CCP Virus now on the loose?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brick17

Lots of strange decisions (on the face of it) being made. I'm sure you know that here in the UK those mil pers
involved in the testing stations are being issued 'insect' repellant. That in some way mitigates the virus or at least limits (as a barrier?) the chances of contracting the virus.

At work we've been talking about thus. Why the military? Is it to do with all the cavvinatiobs we receive throughout our career? I'm sure there is something in it. This isn't random.

Not involved in MACA so not issued to us.

Yes I am aware of the insect repellent and the disinfectant too.
As a clinical aromatherapist I totally understand the principle behind the insect repellent as it's main component is Eucalyptus Citriadora(Lemon). It's the chemical components in that oil which make it a viral inhibitor and 'killer'. It's not the only essential oil of course that will do this.
Myself and my students have been putting together a blend of oils in sniffy sticks (nasal inhalers) as I call them and adding to hydrosol as a skin disinfectant. They are being used as preventatives as well as treating people with the symptoms very successfully. As an added benefit we are getting reports back that The Blend as I've called it, is stopping hay fever in its tracks. Bonus! We've been sending them out free to front line/key workers and charging clients/general public to cover our costs. Problem we are facing now is that one of the oils in The Blend is impossible to get hold of

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I love essential oils and order regularly from this site:
Aromatherapy Oils | Essential Oil | Massage Oils | Aromatherapy Candles | Quinessence Aromatherapy
www.quinessence.com...

They have an extensive range..
Which essential oil are you finding impossible to find?

Would you mind telling me what oils you use in your Blend so I can make my own?

Thanks.

edit on 8-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Hi,
I use a range of suppliers as I deal with approximately 300 EO's.
I have only shared The Blend with my students as we don't want somebody making medical claims and getting us into trouble.
Are you an Aromatherapist? Happy to send you a sniffy being a fellow ATS'er and you are in the UK I take it?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

that's why they call the combination of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, in combination with an antibiotic, a "Z-Pack."

Are you saying the combination of those three drugs are a z-pack? If not, never mind. If so, that's incorrect. I've had z-packs in the past for bacterial infections. It's simply five or six pills of azythromycin in a small, flat cardboard package with separate spaces for the pills versus a bottle of them. They're called z-packs. Nothing to do with other drugs, and they've been called that for a LONG time before SARS-COV-2 ever arrived.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I am not an aromatherapist but I have tried many many different brands...... I use an oil burner.

Thanks for the offer of sending sniffy.... not sure how though lol.

Which particular oil can't you get hold of?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
PM me your address and I'll send one out to you with full instructions.
One of the lesser known oils and Quinessence don't have it

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am58America/ChicagoFriday2020-05-08T08:03:48-05:0008America/Chicago05000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
PM me your address and I'll send one out to you with full instructions.
One of the lesser known oils and Quinessence don't have it

Rainbows
Jane

Thank you for your kind offer Jane but I would rather not put my address anywhere on this site....

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

So that daily dose of baby aspirin that's recommended for some folks is a doubly good idea.

Hmm, gonna buy some 75mg aspirin I think. Thanks for the heads up!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

Hey, D41 -

A z-pack is just a course of azithromycin, an antibiotic to inhibit bacterial infections (that may also have some cross effect vs. RNA viruses). It is called a z-pack because it comes in a package that meters the dosages by day with instructions to help people take the proper dosage regimen, until it is all gone. You gave a great description of what a z-pack looks like

They chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are a different class of drug entirely like what you said, but, when combined with azithromycin, seem helpful vs COVID-19 anecdotally, and now (slowly) being proven scientifically it seems.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12
It is indeed a tough call. If only we had people in place to make these calls in a responsible way. But sadly we have Boris and his string puller Cummings who went into lockdown late and seem desperate to come out of it ASAP in in order please their corporate sponsors.

Going in late gave us the world’s 2nd highest death toll and leaving too soon may well lead to another, perhaps longer lockdown during a second peak. We should at least change nothing for 10 weeks, as China did. But imo with China entering lockdown sooner and controlling it better than the U.K., we really need to keep our heads a lot longer than them.

But with the rich Tory donors and the chamber of commerce giving Boris his orders the Everyman and woman are totally screwed.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

that's why they call the combination of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, in combination with an antibiotic, a "Z-Pack."

Are you saying the combination of those three drugs are a z-pack? If not, never mind. If so, that's incorrect. I've had z-packs in the past for bacterial infections. It's simply five or six pills of azythromycin in a small, flat cardboard package with separate spaces for the pills versus a bottle of them. They're called z-packs. Nothing to do with other drugs, and they've been called that for a LONG time before SARS-COV-2 ever arrived.

Thanks for the correction. I made a bad assumption there.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: drussell41

Hey, D41 -

A z-pack is just a course of azithromycin, an antibiotic to inhibit bacterial infections (that may also have some cross effect vs. RNA viruses). It is called a z-pack because it comes in a package that meters the dosages by day with instructions to help people take the proper dosage regimen, until it is all gone. You gave a great description of what a z-pack looks like

They chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are a different class of drug entirely like what you said, but, when combined with azithromycin, seem helpful vs COVID-19 anecdotally, and now (slowly) being proven scientifically it seems.

And thank you for the additional info. I had made a bad assumption.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join