It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Geert Vanden Bassche on the Highwire on the next mutation.
He's been right all the way through this..... I seriously hope what he sees coming next is wrong!
Link to interview. Worth a watch
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Mum just had her 4th jab. Chest pains to the point she thought she was having a heart attack. I told her she was.

She didn't want to know.

ps, And before anyone say's she was 79 and these things happen at this age.

My mum has never smoked, drank alcohol, and has been a dancer all her days. She eats healthy and always has done. She is as fit as a fiddle and would put most 30-somethings to shame with her boundless energy.

Not on or has never been on any long-term medication for anything in her life.

She won't even take paracetamol to kill pain from a muscle injury caused by dancing. She treats most of her minor strains and pains with heat and homeopathic remedies. Mostly herbs she grows in the garden.

pps, She had Covid 5 weeks ago. She had a runny nose and felt a bit tired for a day or two. Didn't stop her from painting the kitchen and doing some gardening and housework.
edit on 9-5-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Your mum sounds tougher than covid - good for her 🍻

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Your mum sounds tougher than covid - good for her 🍻

oh, she's a tough old cookie but naive when it comes to governments and media manipulation.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So sorry to hear about your mum. I hope she is on the road to recovery and hasn't been left with any serious issues.
F*** this bloody vaccine!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So sorry to hear about your mum. I hope she is on the road to recovery and hasn't been left with any serious issues.
F*** this bloody vaccine!
Rainbows
Jane

That's the 3rd person in my immediate family, (2 sons and Mum), 4 if you include my ex, who has suffered vax injuries. 5 if you include my close friend. My close friend is in total denial it was the vax that saw him develop myocarditis.

Of my 2 sons, one had a seizure the evening of his last,3rd jab. His first two jabs also caused problems. The other had a blistering migraine that lasted 4 weeks from the day of his first jab. He sought medical help. whoever he spoke to denied the vax was the problem.

This is what really grinds my gears. Son No1 was asked by the nurse?, before his 3rd and last jab, if he had any adverse reaction to his previous jab, He told him yes and about how bad it was for him. Vaxxer went silent and injected him anyway. These people should be struck off for Criminal negligence.

I hope and pray they have all suffered no long-term lasting damage.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Can you please explain why you say

These people should be struck off for Criminal negligence.

Not sure I understand how they are responsible for the family members turning up for a jab they have had a reaction too already.

Is it mandatory to be jabbed or get an exception there?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I was with a client today and she was telling me she has a Chinese neighbour. Her neighbour still has lots of family back in China living in lots of different places. She was telling my client it's a lot worse out in China than is being reported in the news. The whole country is basically in some form of lockdown. You can go to work, get your food shop and THAT'S IT! There's an overnight curfew too. We are boing focused on Shanghai and now Beijing, but the whole country is basically in 'semi-lockdown' if there is such a thing.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Makes you wonder about the Orwellian angles. Trying to contain the virus because their vaccines don't work? Or using covid to implement a permanent paradigm shift in the definition of freedom?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Can you please explain why you say

These people should be struck off for Criminal negligence.

Not sure I understand how they are responsible for the family members turning up for a jab they have had a reaction too already.

Is it mandatory to be jabbed or get an exception there?

If i or anyone else has a bad reaction to medication my doctor wouldn't keep giving me that same medication, in fact, they, health professionals record it in you files, New healthcare workers who don't know your medical history will ask you if you are allergic to certain drugs, penicillin, flu vax, etc before they prescribe it. They ask for a reason.

Why would any health professional ask if you've had a bad reaction to a particular drug, then completely ignore your answer?.

They ask because they are instructed to ask. What are they instructed to do if the answer was "Yes, I had a bad reaction". Just say, # it, you're getting it anyway?. Does that not smack of criminality to you?.

If my son, mum or any other family member had died, (Son had a seizure Mum had chest pains, older Son had debilitating Migraines for a month), i would be straight to a Lawyer. No way would they be passing him off as a statistic. Not on my watch.

People are dying and or being seriously injured because of this vax and nobody is challenging the people who administer it or even questioning why their loved ones died. They are simply accepting any answer they are given.

But then this does not surprise me as they they were easily brainwashed to begin with.

edit on 10-5-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Thank you. So as there is no forced vaccination program were you live.

Why did your family members voluntarily go for another jab, if they had a reaction previously?

Is your last comment a reference to your family?

But then this does not surprise me as they they were easily brainwashed to begin with.

It is the action of going to get the jab and hoping someone else will be responsible for their health that puzzles me.
If I was allergic to peanuts I wouldn't go buy them let alone put them in my body regardless of any health benefits other people say the get from them.

Would you sue the vaccinator, if they didn't give the jab and your family member got seriously sick from the sars-cov-2 reaction?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2
Thank you for posting this, much appreciated.... who knew!!!
Rainbows
Jane
So am I guessing right, this will be all done virtually now?

edit on pm512America/ChicagoWednesday2022-05-11T12:48:36-05:0012America/Chicago05000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Not sure about it only being virtual - betterwayconference.org...
Shows if you're in Bath you can go to the venue live.

In the interest of security, we won’t be releasing the event location until a week before the event. Rest assured that we have an excellent venue booked. We can’t wait to tell you all about it!

The news from May 9th has

After witnessing similar attempts at preventing experts and professionals from speaking, gathering, and sharing information at venues and events around the world, organizers at the World Council for Health were prepared for the possibility of such a situation. Despite efforts by B&NES to hinder its success, the Better Way Conference will go ahead as planned on May 20-22 at a different and more open-minded venue.
source

Apparently supporting alternative health to the WHO controllers is bringing a centuries old town into disrepute

The Bath and Northeast Somerset Council states its reason for withdrawing its commitment was that the conference would bring their ‘name and reputation’ into ‘disrepute’.

I think their actions show more disreputable behavior preventing the free discussion of science.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2
Thank you for clarifying that.
I'm seriously thinking of doing it remotely, £49 well spent me thinks!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I am wondering if the diesel shortage which is about four weeks away, for us is causing the lockdowns. It is a great excuse to camouflage a fuel shortage. It delays any real trade and commerce as well. According to Klaus, the reset will be led by China. You have a situation where body and facial recognition cameras are everywhere, but face masks are compulsory, either they have had another way of tracking their citizens, or it could also mean while face masks are compulsory the security apparatus is compromised. Thus lockdowns.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Face recognition is not very good for skin tone with low light reflectivity. Easier to track the passport on the electronic device.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ge rmany’s Top Hospital: Half a Million Germans Experienced Serious Adverse Events after COVID-19 Vaccination

Researchers estimate 8 serious side effects per 1,000 vaccinated people (1 out of every 125), compared to 0.2 per 1,000 estimated by the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI), which is Germany’s FDA and vaccine watchdog.
This equates to an underreporting factor (URF) of 40x, which is almost exactly the same as the VAERS URF estimated by Steve Kirsch.
The study’s lead researcher, Prof. Harald Matthes, MD, estimates that half a million Germans experienced serious side effects following vaccination. Survey findings indicate that up to 80% of people with severe reactions recover within 3-6 months, but for 20% the symptoms persist. This equates to 100,000 Germans currently suffering from long term serious side effects. That means 0.16% of people vaccinated are still suffering serious side effects over 6 months following vaccination.

Interesting review with links.

Also note the reviewer Dr. Josh Guetzkow
Doesn't just report he questions and does try to gather additional information

Curiously, Dr. Matthes says the 8 per 1,000 serious event rate “corresponds to what is known from other countries such as Sweden, Israel or Canada. Incidentally, even the manufacturers of the vaccines had already determined similar values ​​in their studies.” Is this true? My experience from Israel says it’s not. Perhaps there is some wiggle room, as according to this article, the study defines “serious events” as “symptoms that require medical treatment and last for several weeks or months.” As far as I know, no study or data out of Israel has tracked serious events by that definition. If anybody knows what data he is comparing to, in Israel or elsewhere, please let us know in comments.
Of course there are a lot of possible biases in the survey methodology. Unfortunately I was not able to find any details on the methodology of the survey, so a more complete discussion of that will have to wait for another time. One thing for sure: people who died from the vaccine can’t answer a survey, so the research has nothing to say on this issue.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Dont worry sbout.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
California positivity rate is up to 4.4%

covid19.ca.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join